• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

hello from the new guy

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Jinglebob said:
nr said:
Jinglebob said:
Naww, he didn't need to forgive me. It was a treat for him to pack a little light weight woman around the corrals a couple of times. :)
:clap: :clap: :lol2: I wasn't even a light-weight when I was born. And things haven't really improved es0ecially after hitting the big 6-0. But thnks for the pack-o-lies :)

Well, if your consiered any thing other than light weight, then I must be grossly over fat! :shock:

And here I was feeling better about myself and my weight. :(

JB, you looked normal last time we saw you, but are you sick? why aren't you out pushing cows around at this hour?

nr said:
JB, you looked normal last time we saw you, but are you sick? why aren't you out pushing cows around at this hour?

Too hot to pester cattle. I'll wait until it starts to cool down this evening.

We had a short windstorm come thru' last night, so we have started picking up limbs and branches. I took this opportunity to cut a big trre down, which has been leaning and threatening the house. I dropped it right where I planned and didn't even hit the house! :D

Now I just have to wait for the tractor battery to charge up. :)

Jinglebob said:
nr said:

Too hot to pester cattle. I'll wait until it starts to cool down this evening.

We had a short windstorm come thru' last night, so we have started picking up limbs and branches. I took this opportunity to cut a big trre down, which has been leaning and threatening the house. I dropped it right where I planned and didn't even hit the house! :D

Now I just have to wait for the tractor battery to charge up. :)
Hard to lose a nice shade tree in the summer. But now you have a pile of firewood. congrats on not punching a hole in your roof! You're a man of many skills besides frittering time on the internet.

Latest posts