• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

How do you packer blamers explain this?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

Tyson will close two Nebraska plants
As part of its strategy to operate more efficiently and maintain best cost-management practices, Tyson Foods Inc. is consolidating beef operations in northeast Nebraska. Effective this week, Tyson will permanently close its beef-processing plant in Norfolk and its beef-slaughter plant in West Point. Production will be shifted primarily to the company's beef complex in Dakota City, Neb., which is completing a new beef-processing addition. To read more, go to drovers.com.

If Tyson is making so much money on slaughtering fat cattle off the backs of the poor little packer victims, why would they be closing plants instead of expanding them?

Once again, the obvious it too obvious for a conspiring minded packer blamer.

~SH~

That's right SH, I explain nothing to YOU that you have the ability to understand.

I guess that your post indicates the plant closures that Tyson has had to deal with is due to the closed border. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny how forward thinking companies think that economy of scale actually work. Consolidation of plants accompanied by expansion sounds like a progressive move rather than the "Woe is Tyson" story you are trying to portray.

Like I have said many a time, it's the folks who believe the fox news stories about Tyson that make me sick, the company itself---- I actually respect for their think tank and strategic maneuvers.

From the kindergarten class of S.D. My kid is in preschool and does better.

~SH~ said:
If Tyson is making so much money on slaughtering fat cattle off the backs of the poor little packer victims, why would they be closing plants instead of expanding them?

~SH~

They may know they can make a whole lot more in their "overseas expansions".....Won't have to work as hard for the buck......

As a feeder it is going to hurt. It just takes away one more outlet for cattle slaughter. I like how Tyson cares for the community. No warning at all to those it would affect the most. the towns and employees. The trouble with the plant closing they usually don't open up again cuz they don't resale. That would add to Tyson's competition.

feeder said:
As a feeder it is going to hurt. It just takes away one more outlet for cattle slaughter. I like how Tyson cares for the community. No warning at all to those it would affect the most. the towns and employees. The trouble with the plant closing they usually don't open up again cuz they don't resale. That would add to Tyson's competition.

As has been their pattern in poultry.

None of you packer blamers can explain why Tyson is closing plants when they are "SUPPOSEDLY" making so much money? Why is that? Why is the obvious too obvious for you packer blamers? Profitable plants don't close, THEY EXPAND!

Why can't you explain why a company that is making so much money would be closing plants? LOL!

They dance around it like circus chickens. At least you "packer blamers" know who you are as your responses indicate.

Poor, poor little packer blamers.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
None of you packer blamers can explain why Tyson is closing plants when they are "SUPPOSEDLY" making so much money? Why is that? Why is the obvious too obvious for you packer blamers? Profitable plants don't close, THEY EXPAND!

Why can't you explain why a company that is making so much money would be closing plants? LOL!

They dance around it like circus chickens. At least you "packer blamers" know who you are as your responses indicate.

~SH~

Your little saying about circus chickens always cracks me up, SH.

Feeder, this might be one of those times where the New London decision by the Supreme court would come in handy.

There have been at least three logical explainations in a matter of minutes, but the poor little brown nosed Fox watcher must not have his glasses on this morning.

~SH~ said:

~SH~

Why is the national daily kill trending down?

Randy,

The only logical explanation is the fact that these plants were not carrying their weight but then I wouldn't expect someone who relies on government money to run a packing plant to understand that.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Conman: "Your little saying about circus chickens always cracks me up, SH."

Not surprising. Obviously you can relate with all your diversion!

~SH~

SH, you come as close to a circus chicken on this site as anyone.

Keep telling yourself that Conman. You haven't corrected me on a single issue yet with facts to the contrary. In contrast, nobody has been caught in more lies at this site than you have. You know as long as you can hide behind your Conman alias you will never be held accountable for those lies. A true phony in every sense of the word.

~SH~

Brown noser says -
The only logical explanation is the fact that these plants were not carrying their weight but then I wouldn't expect someone who relies on government money to run a packing plant to understand that.

Do you mean that GW cut these plants off the dole?

Let me say this so you can understand it clearly Randy.

Randy Kaiser, you don't know sh*t about packing plants or their profitability, period.

It's that simple.

~SH~

Latest posts