• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

IS ALEX JONES A ZIONIST SHILL?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hopalong said:
Just which one was used???(there are several different types)
From where was it launched??
What was the warhead used?
What was the propellant used to drive it???
Which guidance system was used to take it to target???
At what speed did it hit target?????
what height did it hit target????

answer these questions and you might have a little credibility, or maybe not, :wink: :wink:
Does it really matter what cruise missile was used?

You think a 757 could have done the job but a cruise missile couldn't have?

Whitewing said:
All I can say is that no video of the cruise missle firing has been released.

Ask yourself why.
85 cameras showing a cruise missile.

Only 5 frames of one released and it still shows the cruise missile.

Ask yourself why.

lightninboy said:
Whitewing said:
All I can say is that no video of the cruise missle firing has been released.

Ask yourself why.
85 cameras showing a cruise missile.

Only 5 frames of one released and it still shows the cruise missile.

Ask yourself why.

Show us those 5 frames that shows the cruise missile!!
Not saying a crise ,issile couldn't have doen it, I am merely saying it didn't do it! big differeence :roll:

hopalong said:
Show us those 5 frames that shows the cruise missile!!
Not saying a crise ,issile couldn't have doen it, I am merely saying it didn't do it! big differeence :roll:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_911_90.htm

http://jpdesm.pagesperso-orange.fr/pentagon/archive/english1.html

http://jpdesm.pagesperso-orange.fr/pentagon/archive/english2.html

lots of words no pictures? just another bunch of crap from you!!!!!
Show the pictures!!!!!

lightninboy said:
hopalong said:
lots of words no pictures? just another bunch of crap from you!!!!!
Show the pictures!!!!!
There are pictures if you look for them.\ Where???????

Would you rather have a Youtube?
\

Figures that is what you would offer as proof :roll: :roll:

Shampooie said:
The cruise missile was the only way to hit the pentagon as it is so much lower...to hit the pentagon at 500 mph flying low enough to hit the light poles and not the ground is impossible by physics.

I wasn't sure if laughing really hard would make you think about that answer or should I really try to answer..

everyday planes land on these little strips called landing strips... and they are really close to the ground...

some even have lights on them embedded into the ground as putting them on light poles would cause the light poles to snap over to often..

and every once in a while a plane crashes on the bare ground..that's right.. right on the ground. and if there are trees in it's path, the trees are snapped off.. just like light poles.. :shock:

so Einstein... how the ---- is it different to land a plane in the side of a building impossible?

Steve said:
Shampooie said:
The cruise missile was the only way to hit the pentagon as it is so much lower...to hit the pentagon at 500 mph flying low enough to hit the light poles and not the ground is impossible by physics.

I wasn't sure if laughing really hard would make you think about that answer or should I really try to answer..

everyday planes land on these little strips called landing strips... and they are really close to the ground...

some even have lights on them embedded into the ground as putting them on light poles would cause the light poles to snap over to often..

and every once in a while a plane crashes on the bare ground..that's right.. right on the ground. and if there are trees in it's path, the trees are snapped off.. just like light poles.. :shock:

so Einstein... how the ---- is it different to land a plane in the side of a building impossible?

Don't be degrading Einstein's name like that!!!!!! :lol:

I have never seen a poster on here so stupid and ignorant as that goon, sham-----. Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shampooie said:

now that we got the landing on the ground thing cleared up...

the speed... some wackie people sites say.. 250mph,.. but we will look at your claim... landing or crashing at 500 mph...

Boeing 737-300; Flaps 40; Landing Weight of 78000 lbs (A) gives me a VSO (B) extrapolated from VREF chart is 82.3 knots.

Same airplane at 132300 lbs, same flaps, the speed is 112.3 Knots.

(A) A weight probably typical for empty airplane, two pilots, enough fuel to make a takeoff and landing with reserves.

(B) Stall speed, or minimum steady flight speed in the landing configuration.

In reality, many factors affect the speed at which the pilot pulls back on the flight yoke (called VR or "rotation" speed) and the speed at which the aircraft can safely leave the ground. The minimum takeoff speed is typically at least 1.3 times the speed at which it is moving quickly enough to actually generate lift (called "VS"). The variables include aircraft weight (more weight requires a faster takeoff speed), temperature, airport elevation, humidity, and degree of flaps (up to a point, increased flaps create greater lift in the wings and may allow a slower takeoff speed).

Therefore, in order to fly the aircraft as safely as possible, numerous speeds including VR (rotation speed), V1 (continue takeoff even with one engine out), V2 (safety climbing speed with one engine out) and VREF (touchdown speed) must be computed in advance. On most modern-day airliners, the cockpit is supplied with a Flight Management System in which pilots can enter weight and flap conditions and the system will compute several speeds used during takeoff and landing.

All commercial (heavy) aircraft have a range of landing speeds which vary according to landing weight and configuration (flap setting). The normal range for the 747 for various weights and flap settings is around 130 to 160 kts.

Speed: Establish 220 KIAS

"Landing Speed 145 KIAS"

so the "normal" speed for a 757 starts at about 220kias and is down to 145 kias when reverse thrusters are used.. check page 6 of the pdf at http://www.atlanticsunairways.com/training/checklist_b757.pdf

minimum landing speed is about 160knots.. mostly so you do not stall of drive off the other end of the ground thing..

now if your not so concerned with stalling let alone stopping.. I would bet you could "land" a bit faster then the 220 kias (or about 250+mph)

so what is so impossible.,..

Mike said:
Steve said:
Shampooie said:

Don't be degrading Einstein's name like that!!!!!! :lol:

I have never seen a poster on here so stupid and ignorant as that goon, sham-----. Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lightingboy seems to be in the running... or is it the same person?

hopalong said:
lightninboy said:
hopalong said:
There are pictures if you look for them.\ Where???????
Read the web pages!

I wanna see the pictures!! You claimed there were pictures, where are the pictures

I don't think Lightninboy is sharp enough to know that the site is old and no longer has working links..

maybe if you took a moment to explain to the lad that the site's links no longer have photo's he would understand.. cause the obvious isn't gettin through..

Steve said:
hopalong said:
lightninboy said:
Read the web pages!

I wanna see the pictures!! You claimed there were pictures, where are the pictures

I don't think Lightninboy is sharp enough to know that the site is old and no longer has working links..

maybe if you took a moment to explain to the lad that the site's links no longer have photo's he would understand.. cause the obvious isn't gettin through..

I can't explain anything to someone who does not realize his brain transpant failed, 40 yrs later and he will still say in a stuttering voice
cruuuuse :roll:

Did you morons ever realize that being a moron can be a detriment?

9119026.jpg

lightninboy said:
Steve said:
Pentagon landing was practically impossible for an inexperienced pilot. If it was done at the Pentagon, it WASN'T done by a greenhorn Muslim.

It was not designed as a landing :roll: :roll: :roll: It was a CRASH!!!!

where is the missle in the pics?? do not see one at all, In fact i do not even see a plane, just an explosion> :roll:

hopalong said:
lightninboy said:
Steve said:
Pentagon landing was practically impossible for an inexperienced pilot. If it was done at the Pentagon, it WASN'T done by a greenhorn Muslim.

It was not designed as a landing :roll: :roll: :roll: It was a CRASH!!!!

where is the missle in the pics?? do not see one at all, In fact i do not even see a plane, just an explosion> :roll:

what an idiot...where is the plane is the question. over 82 cameras alone could have shown it yet they release none and then the FBI immediately get the videos at the hotel and gas station that also saw it...

Latest posts