• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

IS ALEX JONES A ZIONIST SHILL?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hopalong said:
It was not designed as a landing :roll: :roll: :roll: It was a CRASH!!!!

where is the missle in the pics?? do not see one at all, In fact i do not even see a plane, just an explosion> :roll:
If you were a greenhorn Muslim wanting to crash into the Pentagon, you would dive into the center of it, not come in at ground level.

9119001.jpg

757 Airliner Size Comparison To Pentagon

9119005.jpg

This more what a Boeing 757 would look like if it were the actual object in the frame. Remember... The collision into the pentagon was exactly perpendicular, like a missile strike, not 'bombed into' like a kamikaze airplane strike.

Not to mention, the incredible skill necessary for a pilot to achieve such a narrow band of altitude... Like a cruise missile, in the middle of Washington DC.

A Boeing 757 is 44 tall.

That is over half the height of the Entire Pentagon Building, which is only 77 Feet Tall. With all the cameras taping the Pentagon, isn't it odd they cannot prove it, and release a paltry few frames, only after federal judgment makes them?

LB allows me me to sleep at night much better knowing there is hope for our country with so many idiots and morons on this site. there is one with brains...God Bless you LB! you are a real man and I salute you!

shaumei said:
LB allows me me to sleep at night much better knowing there is hope for our country with so many idiots and morons on this site. there is one with brains...God Bless you LB! you are a real man and I salute you!

A quart of bourbon might help you sleep better, but then you would be just a drunkinstead of a tin foil hat zombie

Lboy said:
]The collision into the pentagon was exactly perpendicular, like a missile strike, not 'bombed into' like a kamikaze airplane strike.

kamakaze strikes were a last attempt before death to do additional damage.. often the plane had limited ability to be controlled and was crashing irregardless.. so they just steered into any target..

the flight into the pentagon was with a working functioning plane.. not one on its last legs after a long battle..

Hanjour initially was nervous if not fearful in flight training. FBI letterhead memorandum, investigation of Lotfi Raissi, Jan. 4, 2004, p. 11
Page 520, 9/11 Commission Report

In 1996, Hanjour returned to the United States to pursue flight training,after being rejected by a Saudi flight school. He checked out flight schools in Florida, California, and Arizona; and he briefly started at a couple of them before returning to Saudi Arabia. In 1997, he returned to Florida and then, along with two friends, went back to Arizona and began his flight training there in earnest. After about three months, Hanjour was able to obtain his private pilot's license. Several more months of training yielded him a commercial pilot certificate, issued by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) in April 1999... Settling in Mesa, Hanjour began refresher training at his old school,Arizona Aviation. He wanted to train on multi-engine planes, but had difficulties because his English was not good enough.The instructor advised him to discontinue but Hanjour said he could not go home without completing the training. In early 2001, he started training on a Boeing 737 simulator at Pan Am International Flight Academy in Mesa.An instructor there found his work well below standard and discouraged him from continuing.Again, Hanjour persevered; he completed the initial training by the end of March 2001.
Page 225/227, 9/11 Commission Report

Hanjour, too, requested to fly the Hudson Corridor about this same time,at Air Fleet Training Systems in Teterboro, New Jersey, where he started receiving ground instruction soon after settling in the area with Hazmi. Hanjour flew the Hudson Corridor, but his instructor declined a second request because of what he considered Hanjour's poor piloting skills. Shortly thereafter, Hanjour switched to Caldwell Flight Academy in Fairfield, New Jersey, where he rented small aircraft on several occasions during June and July. In one such instance on July 20, Hanjour--likely accompanied by Hazmi--rented a plane from Caldwell and took a practice flight from Fairfield to Gaithersburg, Maryland, a route that would have allowed them to fly near Washington, D.C. Other evidence suggests that Hanjour may even have returned to Arizona for flight simulator training earlier in June. Page 242, 9/11 Commission Report

One 9/11 Commission footnote (to Chapter 7) is relatively positive. 170. FBI report, "Summary of Penttbom Investigation," Feb. 29, 2004, pp. 52­57. Hanjour successfully conducted a challenging certification flight supervised by an instructor at Congressional Air Charters of Gaithersburg, Maryland, landing at a small airport with a difficult approach.The instructor thought Hanjour may have had training from a military pilot because he used a terrain recognition system for navigation. Eddie Shalev interview (Apr.9, 2004).

"Hanjour showed a federal pilot's license and a log book cataloging 600 hours of flying experience,"
http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Flight_School_Dropouts

"Impossible"? "No pilot will claim...?" Well, we did not have any difficulty finding pilots who disagreed. Ronald D. Bull, a retired United Airlines pilot, in Jupiter, Florida, told The New American, "It's not that difficult, and certainly not impossible," noting that it's much easier to crash intentionally into a target than to make a controlled landing. "If you're doing a suicide run, like these guys were doing, you'd just keep the nose down and push like the devil," says Capt. Bull, who flew 727s, 747s, 757s, and 767s for many years, internationally and domestically, including into the Washington, D.C., airports.
http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Flight_School_Dropouts

if you read the "actual reports" on Hanjour it starts to add up,..
two things are clear.. his english was awful and he went to a dozen different flight schools here and abroad.. he trained diligently for one target.

or you could take a few quotes out of context and make a claim he was an idiot who couldn't fly a single engine plane let alone get a federal commercial license and log 600 flight hours..

but then don't we often discount a person who can't take simple instructions in english?

BTW.. many believe he was supposed to dive into the vulnerable roof of the pentagon.. instead of crashing into the re-enforced walls... :?

Steve, you want to quote 911myths.com.

I ain't afraid of taking on 911myths.com.

911myths.com is obviously disinformation put out by the NWO.
Follow the money. Who is behind 911myths.com?

Viewpoint by Cal Thomas: More power to the government
November 23, 2002
From the State Department, which issued them visas, to the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which failed to go after them when many violated the provisions of their admission, to the FBI, which ignored warnings from its own agents, to flight instructors at FAA-approved schools, who thought little or nothing of accepting cash from Middle Eastern men who wanted to learn to take off in jumbo jets but not land, our government failed miserably to protect us.

http://articles.ivpressonline.com/2002-11-23/appeals-court_24160584

After the 9-11, the story was out that the 9-11 hijackers went to school to learn to take off but not to land. I suspect most people thought the crashes did not use any intense landing skills. However, the Pentagon crash would have required intense landing skill.

9119007.jpg

LOOK CLOSELY (above image), ...This is the picture the administration does not want you to see!

Look at the red image, it is scaled to size, (ACTUALLY EVEN SMALLER) and shows where the impact patterns SHOULD be, yet, there is no damage except a single hole that goes through 3 sections of the pentagon.

This wall collapsed or was brought down by explosives minutes after this picture, which clearly shows inconsistent damage for a Boeing 757.

9119007.jpg

Given that the outer wall of the Pentagon had not yet collapsed and the only hole is approximately 16 ft. in diameter, how does a plane over 44 feet tall and 125 ft. wide fit into that hole as shown in the photographic evidence from the Pentagon?

Furthermore, can physics explain why there is no damage to the Pentagon's upper floors where the tail section would have hit?

Close-ups of this section are extremely revealing. Why were America and the world never shown the video and photographs of the Pentagon, BEFORE the outer wall had collapsed showing only one 16 ft. hole.

Many people do not realize that the outer wall did not collapse until almost 30 minutes after the initial impact.

Killtown's
Did Flight 77 really crash into the Pentagon?

Could Hani Hanjour really have flown a Boeing 757 and was he even on the plane?

Why did it take so long for the release of the Dulles Airport security video that shows only four of the five alleged Flight 77 hijackers and why aren't any of the photos time stamped?

Why does the media identify two different people as Hani Hanjour in the Dulles security video?

Why is Hani Hanjour the only terrorist listed to not have a passenger number or seat assignment number, if he didn't have a ticket how was he able to get on the plane, and why did the first reports on the Flight 77 hijacker names list a "Mosear Caned" instead of Hanjour?

Is it just a coincidence that the same medical examiners that identified the passenger's remains from Flight 77 were the same that helped identified the remains of the passengers of Flight 93, the other plane that left no trace of itself where it was said to have crashed?

http://thewebfairy.com/killtown/flight77/hijackers.html

Hani Hanjour and Flight 77's Unexplained Expert Maneuvers

According to the official account, an unidentified aircraft that somebody randomly decided was 'Flight 77' (remember, the transponder needed to identify the aircraft had been turned off) then suddenly pops up over Washington DC out of nowhere and executes an incredibly precise diving turn at a rate of 360 degrees/minute while descending at 3,500 ft/min, at the end of which "Hanjour" allegedly levels out at ground level. The maneuver was in fact so precisely executed that the air traffic controllers at Dulles refused to believe the blip on their screen was a commercial airliner. Danielle O'Brian, one of the air traffic controllers at Dulles who reported seeing the aircraft at 9:25 said, 'The speed, the maneuverability, the way that he turned, we all thought in the radar room, all of us experienced air traffic controllers, that that was a military plane.'" (ABC News, 10/24/2001, also archived at www.cooperativeresearch.org)

The official story of Hanjour's flight path continues in an even more bizarre narrative. Having successfully entered D.C. airspace, with no idea how soon fighter aircraft would show up to shoot him down, he finds himself pointed in the ideal direction toward the East wing of the Pentagon, where all the top brass in the military are known to be stationed. But then he apparently changes his mind as to his heading, and pulls off that incredible, sweeping 270-degree descending turn at 400+mph to approach the Pentagon from the opposite direction. There, he inexplicably lines up the less valued West wing, which was miraculously scheduled to receive the finishing touches of extensive bomb-blast retrofitting the next day, September 12, leaving it conveniently empty of most of its military employees. "The section known as Wedge 1 (the West Wing) had been under renovation and was scheduled for final completion on Wednesday, September 12th, 2001."

So from a mile out, the man who could not properly land a Cessna at a small airport in Maryland weeks earlier, zeroes in on the conveniently chosen western façade of the Pentagon, flies 20 feet off the ground in a Boeing 757 at 400 mph, clips a number of lamp poles on his way in, apparently providing no adverse interference to his flight path, then runs into a tree and a generator trailer, before depositing the enormous aircraft perfectly in between the first and second floor of the United States' military headquarters. Leaving no visible scratch on the Pentagon lawn, no large sections of airplane, no cars from the adjacent I-395 disturbed by the enormous jet-wake, and no publicly available video evidence of this incredible feat - despite the existence of at least 83 cameras on buildings and lamp posts encircling the Pentagon.

"I shan't get into the aerodynamic impossibility of flying a large commercial jetliner 20 feet above the ground at over 400 MPH. A discussion on ground effect energy, vortex compression, downwash reaction, wake turbulence, and jetblast effects are beyond the scope of this article. Let it suffice to say that it is physically impossible to fly a 200,000-lbs airliner 20 feet above the ground at 400 MPH. The author, a pilot and aeronautical engineer, challenges any pilot in the world to do so in any large high-speed aircraft that has a relatively low wing-loading (such as a commercial jet). I.e., to fly the craft at 400 MPH, 20 feet above ground in a flat trajectory over a distance of one mile. (Remember that when a plane is landing conventionally, it is traveling somewhere around 150 mph, producing SIGNIFICANTLY less wake than a plane traveling at 400 mph.)

"Furthermore, it is known that the craft impacted the Pentagon's ground floor. For purposes of reference: If a 757 were placed on the ground on its engine nacelles (I.e., gear retracted as in flight profile), its nose would be about fifteen feet above the ground! Ergo, for the aircraft to impact the ground floor of the Pentagon, Hanjour would have needed to have flown in with the engines buried in the Pentagon lawn. Some pilot. At any rate, why is such ultra-low-level flight aerodynamically impossible? Because the reactive force of the hugely powerful downwash sheet, coupled with the compressibility effects of the tip vortices, simply will not allow the aircraft to get any lower to the ground than approximately one half the distance of its wingspan - until speed is drastically reduced, which, of course, is what happens during normal landings."

http://www.911hardfacts.com/report_14.htm

- Pratt & Whitney / Roll Royce engines
- 12' x 9' Diameter Titanium steel alloy
- 6 tons each

- Melting point of titanium: 1,688°
- Max burning Temp of Jet-Fuel: 1,120°

Not to mention, the 757 supposedly disintegrated, yet, you can see un-burnt desks, and un-melted computer screens immediately next to the impact sections.

You can see, the pilot passed up a clear direct frontal assault on his target.

He then passed through the air space of Reagan International. During this maneuver they dropped 7000 feet and by all reports did it like an ace fighter pilot.

Amazingly, the pilot managed maneuver the 757, through obstacles, attaining a flight level of 20 feet , in distance of about 1/4 mile, in order to strike the only wall of the entire Pentagon to be reinforced to withstand such an attack.

9119007.jpg

9119007.jpg

How could a 757 clear highway structures at A and manage to strike point B without touching the ground? Physically impossible!

"I heard a very loud, quick whooshing sound. I was convinced it was a missile. It came in so fast – it sounded nothing like an airplane."
Lon Rains
editor for Space News (Pentagon eyewitness)

Dozens of Video Cameras Missed something like this?
9119019.jpg

CNN Reporter at pentagon:
"there does not appear to be any evidence that a jet-liner crashed here"

There seems to be a few 'clean & placed' pieces of plane, small enough to carry off the lawn, which was undisturbed.

The only piece of wreckage that appears 'genuine' in the FEMA photo is the front shaft-bearing housing from a US Air Force A-3 Skywarrior, or something very similar.

As details of the passengers on the four hijacked flights emerge, some are shown to have curious connections to the defense company Raytheon, and possibly its Global Hawk pilot-less aircraft program.

A surprising number of passengers, especially on Flight 77, have military connections.

lightninboy said:
After the 9-11, the story was out that the 9-11 hijackers went to school to learn to take off but not to land. I suspect most people thought the crashes did not use any intense landing skills. However, the Pentagon crash would have required intense landing skill.

you know when I was 16, I wrecked a car... went airborne right over a ditch, under a fence took out a post (snapped it right off).. and then flew off a rock pile.

and to this day I still can't figure out how I didn't break one strand of the five strand barb wire fence.. or didn't punch a hole in the oil or transmission pan.. and I wasn't even a stunt driver yet..

but then sometimes the darnedest things happen in a crash..

BTW, I was able to drive the car home as well,.. sure don't build them like they used to.. :?

it was a crash.. if it was impossible to fly a plane at 400mph 20 feet above the ground.. then we would have a hell of alot less plane crashes...

9119019.jpg

The photograph was taken in the first minutes of the fire. Firetrucks are on the scene, but as yet these vehicles have not gone into action. Moreover, the upper floors of the building are yet to collapse. Now, there is no trace of significant debris, no engine, no black box, no undercarriage. Nothing! And yet, according to the official version, a Boeing 757-200, an air freighter with a wingspan of 38.05 m, a length of 47.30 m, a height of 13 m and a weight of 100 tons, struck the ground and first floors of the front of the building, hedge-hopping as it approached, flying just a few metres above the ground at a minimum speed of 400 km per hour, without knocking down a single streetlamp or even causing any damage to the magnificent lawn in the foreground, the car park, or the helipad.

9119019.jpg

9119019.jpg

The course followed by the phantom plane: it managed to avoid trees, streetlamps, construction sheds; it did not even dirty the lawn.

They even went so far as to state that sixty-three of the sixty-four passengers were able to be identified by their DNA… which, as everyone knows, is destroyed at 100oC! "A real achievement!" laughs Emmanuel Ratier.

He then puts a simple question: Is there in the history of aviation a single case of a crash in which the bodies of passengers were found without any debris from the plane around?

Are we dealing with an enormous breakdown or a deliberate decision to remain passive even while keeping highly alert?

A first clue in favour of this last hypothesis is provided by the strange confession of George Bush on 4 December 2001, relating how he watched a live television broadcast of the first crash into the World Trade Centre:

"I was in Florida. And my Chief of Staff, Andy Card – actually, I was in a classroom talking about a reading programme that works. I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower – the TV was obviously on. And I used to fly myself, and I said, well, there's one terrible pilot. I said, it must have been a horrible accident But I was whisked off there, I didn't have much time to think about it. And I was sitting in the classroom [busy for half an hour, specifies Emmanuel Ratier, reading a book about goats, which is plainly staggering after the first impact!], and Andy Card, my Chief of Staff, who is sitting over here, walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower. America is under attack.""

"It is one of two things," comments Ratier: "either the president of the most powerful country in the world had no idea what he was talking about despite all the details, or he was fully informed of the attack about to take place and watched it on a private television circuit." For there was no reason for a television network to film the Twin Towers in a live broadcast at the time of the first attack. The pictures of this were taken by amateurs and were broadcast by the television networks well after the president had left the school he was at. "They were, therefore, secret pictures," concludes Meyssan, "broadcast live in the security communication room installed in the school ready for his visit."

"Victory in Afghanistan" is supposed to have been won, but the war continues. Against whom? Against "terrorism". What is "terrorism"? It is not a State, nor an organisation, nor a doctrine, but a mode of action, observes Meyssan. The expression "War on terrorism" makes no more sense than "War on war". At a concrete level, George Tenet, director of the CIA, presented Bush on 15 September 2001 with a "Worldwide Attack Matrix". Approved by Rumsfeld, this secret war has been launched against anything that stands in the way of the absolute supremacy which the United States is on the way to exercising over the entire universe.

http://www.crc-internet.org/june2a.htm

this is exactly what happened....i would love to hear the neocons on here explain this...

Eyewitnesses:

http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/witnesses/sgydk.html

They probably aren't neo-cons, but will they suffice? :lol: :lol:

I mean really. Should I listen to loony conspiracy zealot, or an actual eyewitness who was there and saw what happened?

Mike said:
Eyewitnesses:

I mean really. Should I listen to loony conspiracy zealot, or an actual eyewitness who was there and saw what happened?
Mike,

Do you have proof these people aren't victims of a psy-ops?

If a 757 wouldn't fit in the hole, these people are obviously wrong.

lightninboy said:
Mike said:
Eyewitnesses:

Mike,

Do you have proof these people aren't victims of a psy-ops?

If a 757 wouldn't fit in the hole, these people are obviously wrong.

Yes, I have proof. The eyewitness statements were taken within a few days/hours of the crash...........................................................

With enough speed, a 757 will fit in a prairie dog hole.

The structural design of a large aircraft like a 757 is based around managing the structural loads of a pressurized vessel, the cabin, to near-atmospheric conditions while at the lower pressure region of cruising altitudes, and to handle the structural and aerodynamic loads of the wings, control surfaces, and the fuel load. It is made as light as possible, and is certainly not made to handle impact loads of any kind.

If a 757 were to strike a reinforced concrete wall, the energy from the speed and weight of the aircraft will be transferred, in part into the wall, and to the structural failure of the aircraft. It is not too far of an analogy as if you had an empty aluminum can, traveling at high speed hitting a reinforced concrete wall. The aluminum can would crumple (the proper engineering term is buckle) and, depending on the structural integrity of the wall, crack, crumble or fail completely. The wall failure would not be a neat little hole, as the energy of the impact would be spread throughout the wall by the reinforcing steel.

This is difficult to model accurately, as any high speed, high energy, impact of a complex structure like an aircraft, into a discontinuous wall with windows etc. is difficult. What is known is that nearly all of the energy from this event would be dissipated in the initial impact, and subsequent buckling of the aircraft.

We are lead to believe that not only did the 757 penetrate the outer wall, but continued on to penetrate separate internal walls totaling 9 feet of reinforced concrete. The final breach of concrete was a nearly perfectly cut circular hole in a reinforced concrete wall, with no subsequent damage to the rest of the wall. (If we are to believe that somehow this aluminum aircraft did in fact reach this sixth final wall.)

It is physically impossible for the wall to have failed in a neat clean cut circle, period. When I first saw this hole, a chill went down my spine because I knew it was not possible to have a reinforced concrete wall fail in this manner, it should have caved in, in some fashion.

How do you create a nice clean hole in a reinforced concrete wall? with an explosive shaped charge. An explosive shaped charge, or cutting charge is used in various military warhead devices. You design the geometry of the explosive charge so that you create a focused line of energy. You essentially focus nearly all of the explosive energy in what is referred to as a jet. You use this jet to cut and penetrate armor on a tank, or the walls of a bunker. The signature is clear and unmistakable. In a missile, the explosive charge is circular to allow the payload behind the initial shaped charge to enter whatever has been penetrated.

I have not addressed several other major gaps in the Pentagon/757 incident. The fact that this aircraft somehow ripped several light towers clean out of the ground without any damage to the aircraft (which I also feel is impossible), the fact that the two main engines were never recovered from the wreckage, and the fact that our government has direct video coverage of the flight path, and impact, from at least a gas station and hotel, which they have refused to release.

You can call me a "tin hat", crazy, conspiracy theory, etc, but I can say from my expertise that the damage at the Pentagon was not caused by a Boeing 757.

Sincerely,
Michael Meyer

http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org/ArticlesMeyer3March2006.html

Latest posts