• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Jinglebob on the cover of Cowboy Magazine

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tumbleweed

Reaction score
Just got my winter edition of Cowboy Magazine and Jinglebobs on the cover. There are more good pictures and a real good article inside. I believe everyone who reads it will enjoy it and will be proud to say they know Jinglebob and have met him here on Randhersnet.

Jinglebob.jpg

You're kidding.

Jinglebob a cowboy? :shock:

And on the front cover of a magazine?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Now I hafta go out and buy it; but first I will look it up online just to make sure... :shock:

Seriously, congratulations Jinglebob!!!!!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Went and looked, Yessir, it is him. And his boot tops match his shirt.

A color co-ordinated cowboy!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the tip, Tumbleweed; my son-in-law loves this magazine and I will subscribe for him for a late Christmas present.

Well, how about that! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Great pic - still have yet to receive my copy - looking forward to reading it.

B.C.

Tumbleweed said:
Just got my winter edition of Cowboy Magazine and Jinglebobs on the cover. There are more good pictures and a real good article inside. I believe everyone who reads it will enjoy it and will be proud to say they know Jinglebob and have met him here on Randhersnet.

Jinglebob.jpg
Hey! - I am impressed! - - - not only with the style, class and panache of the central figure on the cover - - -but - - -with the QUALITY of the Angus female herd in the background! Good thickness and depth, and conditioning. Great picture! Also note: A REAL cowboy doesn't need a bridle and bit to control his mount. Only a halter! I AM impressed!

DOC HARRIS

Doc, that was some of the heifers I was running for a feller this summer. they was pretty nice. I think he sold about half or more at ST Onge a few weeks ago. Think they brought somewhere around 1300 a head. They were real nice cattle to work with. Very seldom had to do anything more than ride close to them and they would walk up and "visit"! Then you could check them over. 'Course, when you got one on the end of a rope, it was a different story! :wink:

jinglebob a celebrity,who would have thunk it...........good luck
PS gonna hafta start treating "MR" jinglebob special,where can I read this on line?

Yeah, where can we read it online????????

And DOC HARRIS, that headpiece on the horse is a BOSAL (or called a hackamore by some), not a halter. Nothing goes in the mouth though, so you are partly right. :wink:

This one looks really nice (my compliments Jingle Bob) and with a nice mecarte.

And DOC HARRIS, that headpiece on the horse is a BOSAL (or called a hackamore by some), not a halter. Nothing goes in the mouth though, so you are partly right.
BOSAL - yeah, I think I have heard that before. I knew it wasn't a halter, but I couldn't think of 'hackamore'. I had an old mule when I was a kid and had NO money for equipment and I rode this old mule with braided 'binder twine' for a hackamore. Of course, the mule just opened his mouth, turned his head around to watch me and went wherever the heck he wanted to. I just went along for the ride. He was so smart (and they are ALL smart) that he knew where I was supposed to go anyway, so we got there in spite of me! Hate to admit that a mule is smarter than I am, but I guess he was. We had a blind half Percheron mule once who could do the work of an entire team! He didn't like me. I didn't like him. He worked me too hard!

DOC HARRIS

I didn't realize that I was in the presence of a star when in Deadwood. Way to go pard. Better call my mom, she subscribes, and tell her that I met that man!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hahahahahah Poor ole JB is gonna wish you never put that on here Tumbleweed

sw said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hahahahahah Poor ole JB is gonna wish you never put that on here Tumbleweed

sw I think Jinglebob is pretty safe anywhere in the western Dakotas, Nebraska, eastern Wyoming and Montana from what I've seen. I think those who are a little confused about the natural order of relationships between men and women better stay close to Jackson Hole and keep a low profile. Don't believe it would be safe for them to do otherwise. Besides that if Jinglebob found out what they were up to he'd make there life miserable teasing, making fun of them and they'd regret it :wink:

Tumbleweed said:
sw said:

sw I think Jinglebob is pretty safe anywhere in the western Dakotas, Nebraska, eastern Wyoming and Montana from what I've seen. I think those who are a little confused about the natural order of relationships between men and women better stay close to Jackson Hole and keep a low profile. Don't believe it would be safe for them to do otherwise. Besides that if Jinglebob found out what they were up to he'd make there life miserable teasing, making fun of them and they'd regret it :wink:

You think he should stay away from Medora? :D :D :D :D

Juan said:
Tumbleweed said:
sw said:

You think he should stay away from Medora? :D :D :D :D

I don't know Juan whats going on up to Medora? I thought North Dakota was full of people like Ole and Lena and they set a fine example for everyone to follow :wink: Has Jinglebob been up there teasing people, making fun of them and making there life miserable?

Latest posts