• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ladies, blue jeans?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shelly

Reaction score
Any of you ever tried on those new blue jeans made by Wrangler? They're called Aura or Avia, something like that. What an ego-booster!!! I'm usually a size 6-8 Canadian, or a 5 American, but these jeans I'm a 2!!! They come in low-rise (which don't look good on us old chicks), mid-rise, or high-waisted. I highly recommend them. Gonna get me more than one pair, that's for damn sure. If there was a dancing emoticon, it'd be in this post!

Never heard of em. But I'd be confused as to what size to buy since i wear a 3 in regular wranglers.
Just did a search on Cavendars Western Wear Site..n found em..they look a whole lot like Cruel Girl Jeans. I wear mostly Wranglers..13MWZ but have a terrible time findin em long enuff....need 36 length...usually hafta order em.
Nothin beats a pair of good ole broke in Wranglers.

Never heard of em. But I'd be confused as to what size to buy since i wear a 3 in regular wranglers.
Just did a search on Cavendars Western Wear Site..n found em..they look a whole lot like Cruel Girl Jeans. I wear mostly Wranglers..13MWZ but have a terrible time findin em long enuff....need 36 length...usually hafta order em.
Nothin beats a pair of good ole broke in Wranglers.

Now I am taking a chance of getting brow beat for this, but am going to say what most men on this site are probably thinking.

PICTURES????? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:oops: Oh well?

Oh ya, don't try to be smart, and just post a picture of the jeans alone. :wink: :wink:

I tried em and didn't like them.. To fashionable for me. I do have a pair of the calgery jeans, don't know who makes them. And a pair of those Cruel Girls with the slits on the sides (at the bottom of the jeans.. JINGLEBOB....)
My toe is a size 2 :roll:

I looked at the aura jeans on cavendars website......dont like the "wave stitchin" on the back pockets....looks ...disco-ish....
My best friend..(n he's a guy) made me try on the cruel girl jeans, low rise, not the "low low hip hugger bend over plumber" ones...just the kinda normal low rise....n they aitn that bad, I actually bought em. They dont have the slits at the bottom...just regular boot cut

N I can't STAND them bell bottom thangs...eww ick....

Don't really like the Aura jeans. Just didn't fit right. That was awhile ago, might have to try them again. My favorite jeans are my low rise rockies. Cruel girls aren't bad, but I prefer to not have back pockets.

Havva whole closet fulla rockies that I hardly wear anymore. I usta be able to wear em to work (Dental office) but since I quit and am at home all the time.....I'm back in my wranglers all the time.

For some reason I don't like or wear rockies ether....One pair I really like are about 3 years old and are a wrangler with side elastic. Wish I could fine some more like them...

Of course nothing beats a pair of worn in wranglers for work jeans but the jeans that I really like for style and comfort are bareback ropers. These are not a low rise style jean but they have just enough stretch/give to make them very comfortable. Cant wear them low low rise jeans, just a little too healthy through the back end for that. I can't find Roper or Wrangler style bareback jeans up here in Manitoba. Selection is very limited. I have shopped at shelpers before but I can't find any good online western apparel and tack stores here in Canada.

If anyone has any suggestions, shoot away!

Did I miss the pictures? You know guys it is a two way street so if you're brave enough you can post a good tail shot too.

Usgal~

favorite jeans:

jeanbutt.jpg
[/img]

Latest posts