• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ladies, blue jeans?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

katrina said:
Haymaker, are you asking for trouble????? Agitator.... :wink:

NO mam,just tring to help Alabama figger this size stuff..............good luck

Thanks Hay maker but I think NR had the best advice. "Don't fret your sweet little brain about these matters, Bama."

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
2ft tall n 3 ft wide? I love it when men try to figure out womens cloth sizes...gits em in trouble ever time.

No Lilly,2x3 is 24 inche waist and 36 inche legs. :D :D .........good luck

hehe I knew what ya meant...I was pickin at ya...but amazingly enuff your perdy close to right on that one. size 3 is 26 x what ever length..but in my case 36 length

Somethin I never understood thought about womens clothes..is why there is a set of numbers 1 3 5 7 9 etc for jeans then turn around and dress pants and dresses are 2 4 6 8 10 etc????

hehe I knew what ya meant...I was pickin at ya...but amazingly enuff your perdy close to right on that one. size 3 is 26 x what ever length..but in my case 36 length

Well I figgered I was pretty close on measuring ladies britches,have no idea how to do the top that gets down right complicated :???: ....good luck

yeah but haymaker...ya hit perdy close to the 2x3 theory...but if you went to a size 5..it aint 5 ft round by 36 inches....
N I ain't EVENNNNNNN gonna try to splain the top part cuz....ummm......I'm not qualified lmao

yeah but haymaker...ya hit perdy close to the 2x3 theory...but if you went to a size 5..it aint 5 ft round by 36 inches....
N I ain't EVENNNNNNN gonna try to splain the top part cuz....ummm......I'm not qualified lmao

OK,say we went to a size 5 how tall would this lady be and how big around the middle...........good luck PS has yhat rain been hitting you,I must not be living right ,because it has missed me every you can imagine ,miss to the south one next day to the north then east now west,be damn dry around ,but I think I'll have enough feed......

size 5 is 27 in the waist

N we gotta hurendous thunderstorm last night. got caught out in it tryin to git a sickly calf to the house and in the pen. Hubby wanted to do all kinda things for it and it was lightenin all round close....me I'm standin there holdin the flash light hoppin from one foot to the other tellin him to hurry it up, we can do this tomorrow. I dont know how much it rained but we were under a flash flood warning. I forgot to check the rain guage as I drove out the gate early this mornin. Callin for more thunderstorms this evenin. yippee...now if it'll do it's thang n leave for bout a week so I can cut hay...

Handfulls?
Lets see? two handfulls is one on each hand or is it two handfulls in one hand?

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:58 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

or not....

Then by the mouthful :p :p And this is the last post on this subject for me :oops: :oops: :oops:

lil Jersey,

I believe the 1 3 5 7 9 sizes are juniors and 2 4 6 8 10 sizes are considered ladies. Don't know why they do that with dress pants and then change back around for jeans. They even do that with wrangler jeans. They have 1 x 34 or 3/4 x 34. Beats me! I guess you have a little extra room in the double digit sizes.

As for a true measurement of the breasts. Take a measure tape and measure under the breast and around the back where your bra would go for the 36 or width/around size and for the cup size you just have to try a bra on otherwise measure around the largest part of your bust. IF you can't find a perfect fit bra then I suggest you go to Victoria Secrect as they take your measurements and suggest a size. Personally I find that Fredricks of Hollywood has better lookin lingerie and has better fit because they offer "bigger" bust sizes. Also ladies, they are having an awesome sale right now. Put a smile on your Mans face :eek: :D

Hope this helps!

try www.fredricksofhollywood.com

Usgal~

I'd be puttin' more than a smile on my man's face! :wink:

What I can't understand about Wranglers is who wears a size 0?!? I couldn't believe there was such a size!

All this talk about a size 2 is making me depressed. I starve myself to get into 5s and sometimes starve to stay in a 7. I thought I was doing good and now I hear 2s. You should be proud.

And since we are talking about shopping a little..... I have to tell you all about the coolest purse I bought last night. Pink Ostrich. It's sweet. Fake ostrich but still cool. The real stuff was like $350. That's about what I got for a heifer I just took to sale. I couldn't do that, just couldn't do it.

Oh and one more thing.. are rockies "out". I think I'm the only one on the board that mentioned she still wears them. They are low raises, so they are a little in style.... I think.

Latest posts