• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Lets put a face to a name?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Would you call him Grulla, or Dun. I see he has the line back. Sure is a perdy thang!!!!

reader, I would think he/she is a quarter horse. Doesn't have the dished face of an arabian.

Heck....I can load up and come get him if ya like cowwrangler.

cowwrangler said:
July_2006_301.jpg

Sorry gals...cowwrangler is alot closer to me, so he'll have to leave that horse here..and besides...a South Dakota horse would get sunburned down in yur neck of the woods...lol

MsSage said:
Sorry Ladies he has to go by Me first and I have the perfect place to keep him. :D The horse, yall can have the wrangler LOL

OK!!!!!!

Alice

Jassy said:
cowwrangler said:

Sorry gals...cowwrangler is alot closer to me, so he'll have to leave that horse here..and besides...a South Dakota horse would get sunburned down in yur neck of the woods...lol

Ah man! You're no fun...but ya' got good taste!

Alice

Jassy said:
cowwrangler said:

Better to get a lil sunburnt than to get frostbit ears :p Sides....only horses that get sunburnt that I've ever seen have pink noses.....that horse'll be just fine down here. hehe

He's kinda slowin down, now in the winter in the snow and Ice, But it is still go like Heck in the Summer. From About the time I was 9, I would help Him in the Hayfield. I was the only Kid that was ready to go back to school. Now at 34, I Have a Job Now that gives me the chance, to get to Help Again. I have got to Mow Hay and work with him the last three years. I am real Thankful, I have the oppurtunity to be Able to work with Him Again. And I will take as many more years as I can Get. :D

Mrs.Greg said:
greg complains about how sexy I look in my long flannels and cowboy boot slippers.....LOL

That's the picture we've all been waiting for - what's the holdup? :lol:

James said:
0820BRANDING20BILLS20012.jpg

Mini Rancher, James, his dad Bill and the local grain merchandiser
3 generations Grandpa is 84 years young

That's a talented crew... with my luck, I'd have the whole corral burned down if I tried that :lol:. One time I tried branding the last few calves in the maternity pen in the barn before I cleaned the straw out... almost had the same situation as Burnt :shock:.

Neat to see three generations all together :D .

Mrs.Greg said:
greg complains about how sexy I look in my long flannels and cowboy boot slippers.....LOL

Greg COMPLAINS? :shock: :shock: :shock: :???: :???:

Hhummm. I wonder why he would do such a thing???

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :help:

jesse asked me to post this for him...a few years old, but I don't have any newer ones on my computer!!
This, folks, is cowboyup and the kids a few years ago while on vacation!!

DSCN1830.jpg
[/img]

me and the kids on our Christmas card!!

DSCN4781.jpg
[/img]

me and flint a few weeks later....much shorter hair!! hahaaa!!

DSCN4786.jpg
[/img]

Funny you should post that pictures of Jesse and the kids. I think I sent you a picture of me standing beside Sitting Bull and it was taken just across the road at Fort Buford. :D

Latest posts