• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Lets put a face to a name?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

per said:
Oldtimer said:
Cal said:
Faster Horses, can I make a wild guess? Chateau Lake Louise? Glad to put a face to a name.

A Chateau-- even more intriguing :wink: :lol: :p :p

Why would any Montanan in their right mind go to CANADA in the winter :???: About now Hawaii or Florida sound a lot nicer... :wink: :lol:

Geepers OT, that is one special place in the winter and summer.

Somehow about this time of year- I can't think of a place with snow as special.... :roll: :wink:
Been too long a winter-- and our part of the country is the icebox of the country this year....Predicted to get to 40 today- but because of our heavy snow cover it only got to 28...30 miles south on the Missouri it was 57 degrees- and south of the Missouri it was 67 :roll:

Oldtimer said:
Cal said:
Faster Horses, can I make a wild guess? Chateau Lake Louise? Glad to put a face to a name.

A Chateau-- even more intriguing :wink: :lol: :p :p

Why would any Montanan in their right mind go to CANADA in the winter :???: About now Hawaii or Florida sound a lot nicer... :wink: :lol:
OH OT,if you've never hit our mountain parks in winter you've never lived.....

Faster horses said:
That photo was taken in March of 2008, OT. Not this winter.
And it was a beautiful place. I'll put some photos on of the inside
of the Chateau. It was the grandest place I've ever seen.
I'd like to see it in summer, tho.

Its gorgeous in the summer too!!. Been in the Chateau several times for lunch/dinner. :)

Jigger Boss said:
Faster horses said:

Its gorgeous in the summer too!!. Been in the Chateau several times for lunch/dinner. :)
You've eatin in there...I sadly have only admired from afar...........................................

Faster horses said:
The lake in back is beautiful, how it mirrors it's surroundings. I don't even remember what we ate there. Looking foreward to your pictures.

Mrs.Greg said:
Jigger Boss said:
Faster horses said:

You've eatin in there...I sadly have only admired from afar...........................................

The beachfront is lined with about 30 ice sculptures right now. OT, five minutes from the best skiing in these parts and a Hotel that treats you like a king. If there were cows there, they would feed them for you!

per said:
Mrs.Greg said:
Jigger Boss said:

The beachfront is lined with about 30 ice sculptures right now. OT, five minutes from the best skiing in these parts and a Hotel that treats you like a king. If there were cows there, they would feed them for you!
Sighhhh,if only you guys knew how lonely you make a southern gal........ :cry: :cry:

Let me try this again just for OT. I had been out welding and came in to a surprise birthday party. So this one is in my working clothes.

If it doesn't work maybe one of ya'll can fix it.

birthday.JPG

Thank you. Having three grandbabies in your lap is about as good as it gets :D

The newest one was hungry and not very happy about the picture at the time. She is a normally a very happy one. Most of the time she likes to be held right out in front of you where she can look you in the face.

kolanuraven said:
Nice looking crew!

I agree- I must have missed it when you posted it earlier...
Can't beat grandkids... I think we are going to have a houseful tonite for supper as it is Goobers 8th birthday......

:) Nice looking family BHB and your right nothing nicer then grandkids!!

Ummmm Lilly,Southern Alta.... :wink:

Wow, that is some pretty kind of green in your pictures! Are those recent or from warmer days last summer?

I was through your part of Texas about 30 years ago on a trucking trip but it was winter and it sure didn't look like that!

Bobcat that medina hinge and alley are really nice. I have used your pictures a few times to describe medina hinged gates.

My medina goes into the cattle chute leading to the squeeze and head gate. It is actually too long but works just fine for most things.

Nice pic

burnt said:
Wow, that is some pretty kind of green in your pictures! Are those recent or from warmer days last summer?

I was through your part of Texas about 30 years ago on a trucking trip but it was winter and it sure didn't look like that!

That picture was during the spring along a wet weather creek bank. I was trying to get that horse used to going thru some water. In the winter, all the grass around here is dead, except for a little winter grass here and there.

backhoeboogie said:
Bobcat that medina hinge and alley are really nice. I have used your pictures a few times to describe medina hinged gates.

My medina goes into the cattle chute leading to the squeeze and head gate. It is actually too long but works just fine for most things.

Nice pic

Thanks BHB. It has worked out really well for working Longhorns. That alley also leads down to a narrow chute with a headgate.

Here are some more pics:

www.grangercattleco.com/medinahinge.html

Latest posts