• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Most difficult thing to do in sport ?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

nope, just calling em as I see em......

you boys want to ride along to Manhappiness this fall???

jigs said:
nope, just calling em as I see em......

you boys want to ride along to Manhappiness this fall???

You buy the bourbon, tickets, food, and gas and I'll get the gates.

would you like for me to get you a sweet little piece of arm candy too????

What's the hardest thing to do in a sport?

For me the hardest thing to do is to pull for the "Alabama" football team.

I have two favorite teams.......Auburn and whoever is playing against Alabama that day.

jigs said:
would you like for me to get you a sweet little piece of arm candy too????

No, just put those allocated funds into the bourbon pot. I'm getting so that I really like good hooch. Nothing like sipping on a little Knob Creek or Bookers while watching the Big Red threshing machine in action.

Well even an old right winger like me can still come down the boards and tee one up top shelf-weekend hackers can hit the odd tee shot 300 plus-you can swing with your eyes closed and hit a certain percentage of fastballs. But no weekend warrior on his best day can cover ANY of the NFR quality bucking horses or bulls. Right now I'd say the toughest thing to do in sport is making eight seconds on-Cool Alley-Grated Coconut-Chicken on a Chain etc. I was about ten feet from Wes Syevernson when he got churned by the stud on Monday-I garantee Tiger Woods, Brett Favre, Barry Bonds or whoever wouldn't of got past the shadow of the chutes. Chris Harris was a heck of a football player and he got over his inner demons to keep on being a great bareback rider. I visited with him a bit and he gave Ty some bareback tips. A bit of trivia-Jason Jeter and his Mrs. are about the biggest chuckwagon fans I've ever seen-I was standing next to them on Monday night and they were havin' FUN. Just like we used to as kids-betting on what barrel was going to win.

IMO rodeo is more than a sport, you don't play rodeo as i have said before. I really like the comments of so many of the guys at the stampede that the stock is better at the stampede than the NFR and now the NFR is a just qualifier to the stampede. TNT is doin well in the B on bulls even being overlooked originally. Congrats to Ty.

I wouldn't say the stock is better at Calgary-pretty much the same horses for the most part. Both are great deals and every cowboys dream to compete at. I'd hardly call the NFR a qualifier lol. I do know that there can't be a much bigger thrill than riding at Calgary.

Northern Rancher said:
I wouldn't say the stock is better at Calgary-pretty much the same horses for the most part. Both are great deals and every cowboys dream to compete at. I'd hardly call the NFR a qualifier lol. I do know that there can't be a much bigger thrill than riding at Calgary.

Maybe Cheyenne would be close & it starts tomorrow :)

Hardest thing in sports is for a quarterback going up under centre at practice when he knows darn well the hogs had beans and chili for lunch.

We always did when I was playing anyway, and the QBs would wash their hands for half an hour after practice :twisted:

DaleK said:
Hardest thing in sports is for a quarterback going up under centre at practice when he knows darn well the hogs had beans and chili for lunch.

We always did when I was playing anyway, and the QBs would wash their hands for half an hour after practice :twisted:

I had a center who's practice pants should of been thown out years before because of the all the holes. Guess where the biggest one was? Do you realize how much centers sweat down there? I still won't wipe my nose with the back of my right hand.

Latest posts