• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Names!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Ok all you hunter type guys....a young guy down the road from us just had a little boy a few months ago,named him Ruger Magnum :?

I went to school witha girl named snowflake and my friend shelly watt always got called smell t*** :shock: and she worker with a guy named Justin Prairechicken. We all so have a friend named Beaver Archaken poor guy lol. One of my great grandmas wass called Flossy :roll: crazy

MY buddies kids in Buffalo Wyoming are called Pake and Icelina Nimick-his brother is Howdy and his sister is Earl's sister -I can never remermber her name lol.

The step mother-in-law's grandson named two of his kids after his favorite vehicles. Porsche and Harley Davidson.

I used to work with a guy that named his son "leavin cheyenne" calld him levi for short...
I also knew a very prominrnt family with the last name of Lott... well git this they named a daughter Mona.. and the son Phill ( some people have a sick scence of humour.. them poor kids)

My son had a teacher, 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th grades.....science teacher, his name was Richard Head..........and he didn't go by Richard LOL :shock:
who would do such a thing to kids, namin em like that????? that's just sad.

have great grandmas who were named Belva and Buhla.....when my aunt was pregnant she swore she would name a girl Belva Buhla in honor of her grandmothers.....lucky for her kids, she had two boys!

My wifes aunt is a librarian in a tx. school. She had a girl named latrine, and one named female (pronounced like tomalle). Makes you wonder if they thought the hospital named it for them.

what about the old Husker player.... I.M. Hipp

or that olympic swimmer...last name was hogshead

Red Robin said:
My wifes aunt is a librarian in a tx. school. She had a girl named latrine, and one named female (pronounced like tomalle). Makes you wonder if they thought the hospital named it for them.
I guess I should clarify , she had the girls in school, not her girls.

Haven't been on the coffee shop for awhile. It 'pears to me that this is getting really ridicules. As far as names go though, I think "Jingleturd"
would be a funny, and fitting, name.

yikes, old names in the family. Ernest, Meshack, Ascle, Agnes, Merwin, Llorwell, Mercedes, Electa, Inez. I could go on and on, but nobody would believe me.

Oh my family is full of them maybe I shouldn't claim them. Hunter Blade---Justin Case- Roper Ray-- I know of others can't jog my brain into remembering them.

Latest posts