• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

NC woman linked to Gore divorce

Help Support Ranchers.net:

This is why this board gets so disgusting.

Do not portray a sexual assault as just two people messing around.

I guess by that standard when some woman gets raped it's no big deal as it takes two to tango.

The ustter stupd reasoning of some, oh and they are the lefties that think rape would be fine as it takes two to tango

Not attacking the woman-- just remembering "it takes two to tango/tangle".....

over the years I've seen numerous reported "rapes",... and especially in the case of celebrities where the woman thinks they can make some money or fame-- it becomes "rape"... (Talk to a few rodeo champions about the problem.)

please next time you see a victim of a horrendous crime ( such as a rape victim) take a moment to share your experience.. :roll:
sarcasm.gif

Steve said:
Not attacking the woman-- just remembering "it takes two to tango/tangle".....

over the years I've seen numerous reported "rapes",... and especially in the case of celebrities where the woman thinks they can make some money or fame-- it becomes "rape"... (Talk to a few rodeo champions about the problem.)

please next time you see a victim of a horrendous crime ( such as a rape victim) take a moment to share your experience.. :roll:
sarcasm.gif

Well Steve- I appreciate your chivalrous attitude toward women- and your apparent belief that they can't do/do no wrong- or ever lie or make up stories...But over the almost 40 years in L.E., I've seen some very scheming, conniving women- and women that will take advantage of every opportunity allowed to them- especially if they can see a way to make big bucks easily...

And anymore- this does not only fit toward women victims and male suspects- as more and more cases of sexual assault are being filed by male against male--and in one case I saw was a consensual tryst which then turned into a blackmail scheme by a scorned "lover"- and when the blackmailed person turned it in- the other fellow screamed "rape"....

So Steve- I take it you then support the Liberal/Feminist backed "He said-She said" law that requires only for the jury/judge to believe the reporting victim (usually woman) over the suspect (usually man) in sexual assault cases-- with no other physical or circumstantial evidence needed to convict... :???:

That is the law being promoted by the feminist movement- and is in place in several states now (Montana included)... altho- in the cases I've seen where the Prosecuters were required to go to trial on only that evidence- the juries (that apparently don't have the same belief you have in women not being able to do no wrong) have dismissed that instruction and taken it upon themselves to require more evidence....And suprisingly it was more of the women jurors that wanted more evidence than the men jurors.... :???:

Oldtimer said:
.....Even Rush- who earlier this year- was being called the spokesman/leader of the Republican/conservatives...

Funny, that.

All the talk of Rush being spokesman/leader of the Republican/conservatives was coming from your side of the aisle. Try to keep up.

In a small Montana town a lady with torn and tattered clothes, and bloody and bruised face enters the sheriff's office. She walks up to the sheriff and informs him she was just raped. So in response the man in uniform proceeds to tell her he has seen many false reports and that she needs to go on about her business as he was too busy. Those pesky parking in front of fire hydrant tickets were more important than her undoubtedly false rape claim.
If only she had been a liberal she ponders then maybe she would have been listened to.

Whitewing said:
Oldtimer said:
.....Even Rush- who earlier this year- was being called the spokesman/leader of the Republican/conservatives...

Funny, that.

All the talk of Rush being spokesman/leader of the Republican/conservatives was coming from your side of the aisle. Try to keep up.

So Whitewing- who do you consider the spokesman/leader of the Republican/conservatives to be today :???:

oldtimer said---- over the years I've seen numerous reported "rapes"--especially those that were reported days or weeks later that turned out to be anything but...Usually consensual sex- that days later because of fear of pregnancy or disease, being found out by their boyfriend/husband, woman scorned, etc. etc.-- and especially in the case of celebrities where the woman thinks they can make some money or fame-- it becomes "rape"... (Talk to a few rodeo champions about the problem.)

Just how many were true???? We are sure you must have investigated those supposed rapes, right oldtimer?
How many celebrities live in Valley County Mt. ??
Or are you relying on the media for your information?
Could it be you are just blowing smoke again,?'
We all have seen the way you view the act of rape in post long past so it becomes easy to see through you smoke and mirrors :wink:

Oldtimer said:
Whitewing said:
Oldtimer said:

Funny, that.

So Whitewing- who do you consider the spokesman/leader of the Republican/conservatives to be today :???:

In my view there is no clear spokesman/leader of the Republican/conservatives today. If I had to choose one person though whose logic I admire and generally agree with, it would be Charles Krauthammer.....a true neocon.

Whitewing said:
Oldtimer said:
Whitewing said:
Funny, that.

In my view there is no clear spokesman/leader of the Republican/conservatives today. If I had to choose one person though whose logic I admire and generally agree with, it would be Charles Krauthammer.....a true neocon.

You may be right- a very intelligent man-- but if he's the spokesman/leader of the Republican/conservatives today- that party is in deep doo-doo as he's about as exciting watching/listening to as watching paint dry... Instead of stirring the mass's, most are wondering if he is awake... :wink: :p :lol:

And you're right- he is one of the original true neocons- which seems to be exactly what the ********* factions are trying to separate and distance themselves from- which is causing a split party again :???: ...

All he would need to do would be to advocate rape and pillage he would have oldtimers support in a heartbeat.

oldtimer...for a moderator you sure push the limits. You know it is tea partier, but you like the sex end of things there for always use those labels. :roll:

He has done more than pushed the envelope he has stepped over the line numerous times.

The latest calling women who claim sexual assault a just wanting to tango.

This man does not even belong moderating a board...he moderates nothing, he only antagonizes and instigates fights.

ranch hand said:
oldtimer...for a moderator you sure push the limits. You know it is tea partier, but you like the sex end of things there for always use those labels. :roll:

ranch hand--Is it tea partier (a party dude) or tea Partyer (a tea party member) :???: :p ...Seems like even the sheep in the flocks with dozens of differing tea party groups claiming to be "the real " teaparty group don't know what to call their party or themselves....

We've went thru this ********* thing 100 times...It is a phrase Fox News picked to promote a series of "Boston Tea Party" reenactment protests against the Obama administration on Tax Freedom Day- its the phrase they called themselves and everyone used when and after they wanted everyone to send Tea bags to D.C.- its the phrase I heard this movement called first when they were standing on the street handing out teabags (and had no idea of the sexual meaning-had never heard it before- and in fact I had to look it up after somebody on this site with more sexual knowledge than me, said it was "nasty" ) and its the phrase I hear most local folks calling them in everyday talk....
So to me they are Tea baggers.....

Oldtimer said:
ranch hand said:

ranch hand--Is it tea partier (a party dude) or tea Partyer (a tea party member) :???: :p ...Seems like even the sheep in the flocks with dozens of differing tea party groups claiming to be "the real " teaparty group don't know what to call their party or themselves....

We've went thru this ********* thing 100 times...It is a phrase Fox News picked to promote a series of "Boston Tea Party" reenactment protests against the Obama administration on Tax Freedom Day- its the phrase they called themselves and everyone used when and after they wanted everyone to send Tea bags to D.C.- its the phrase I heard this movement called first when they were standing on the street handing out teabags (and had no idea of the sexual meaning-had never heard it before- and in fact I had to look it up after somebody on this site with more sexual knowledge than me, said it was "nasty" ) and its the phrase I hear most local folks calling them in everyday talk....

ot you are deplorable you know something bothers folks so you use it to run folks down and off by your own addmission.

You know honestly....I'm prolly one of the last people you would ever think that would defend OT..but PF your post is just wrong and should be deleted.... there are a few of us who share pictures of our family on here and your words about OT's family are very hurtfull and mean not only to OT I'm sure, but to myself as well....

Yanuck said:
You know honestly....I'm prolly one of the last people you would ever think that would defend OT..but PF your post is just wrong and should be deleted.... there are a few of us who share pictures of our family on here and your words about OT's family are very hurtfull and mean not only to OT I'm sure, but to myself as well....

I guess you are blind to the blanket insults he continues to throw at tea party advocates even since the sob knows what it means.

There are millions of good families represented in the tea party movement that he keeps trashing why dont you stand against that. By the way I am not a member of the tea party.

But that pompus fat man throws out continually words which if he was not so fat and lazy to study he would BUT WAIT I AM SURE KNOWS THE TRUTH ABOUT THE WORDS. :evil:

Oldtimer said:
ranch hand said:

ot you get your jollies using those words against the true tea party. So if you ARE HALF THE MAN YOU CLAIM TO BE WHY NOT SHUTT YOUR RACIST MOUTH. :wink:

PF, what you said was disgraceful and totally uncalled for. We all see what goes on here, but somehow we manage to work around it. If you feel like you've been wronged, wouldn't it be better to take the high road? I haven't seen such piss pore conduct since grade school. You sure make it hard for people to respect your opinions when you behave in such away. I very rarely agree with OT, but it sure looks like he has a family to be proud of. Let's try to keep the arguing centered on the topic and not someones family.

If anyone wants to attack another poster over political issues, have at it. But let's leave the family members of other posters out of these discussions.

Latest posts