• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

No Market Here (all City Foke)

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Greyhound, Cabover Mack, California and a bunch of old farmers horsetrading with an old fella for his 60 years gatherin's. :roll: :p

Wonder if we could get a patten on a movie..... call it Big Muddy and the Bandits. :lol:

Katrina, I have a Tom Balding correction bit that I doubt will ever be used again. Want to try and deal me out of it? :D

if the Hoffmans can get a series for their gold mine fiasco, there's got to be something out there for a bunch of Ranch picker's :wink: :lol: :lol:

Now ya got me thinking! :shock: :lol: A bunch of us could tour the continent giving advice on everything from calving to cavier. We could put on seminars about duct tape, scours or the benefits of mob grazing while at a buffet! Soap could discuss the merits of photography for lazy men! Gcreek could explain the finer points of getting stuck to the frame in one's own driveway, in August! Faster Horses could specialize in teaching women how to irritate their husbands into taking them on long trips to visit with goofy people! Nicky could debate the temprament of Herefords versus angus! Northern rancher could expound the many fine traits that come from EXT genetics! We could include entertainment in our operation like watching Cure milk a cow, witnessing Justin bail off of a perfectly good horse onto a high speed bovine and calling it FUN, or putting BMR and Jigs on stage to tap dance. Sandhusker could give a skit about the long tradition of Texas football while dressed as a cheerleader in burnt orange. I can't even do enough math fast enough to figure out the money we could make! :shock: We may need more than one bus though? :wink:

Don't forget, Jiggsy has to be the one to grow the Taliban Todd Hoffman goat-tee. He seems pretty fond of chin whiskers anyway. Bring along the Ancient One to "F" everything up and irritate the hell out of the rest of the crew, just like Jack Hoffman. :mad:

Any chance that anvil is a Hay-Budden, made in Brooklyn, NY? :wink:

leanin' H said:
Now ya got me thinking! :shock: :lol: A bunch of us could tour the continent giving advice on everything from calving to cavier. We could put on seminars about duct tape, scours or the benefits of mob grazing while at a buffet! Soap could discuss the merits of photography for lazy men! Gcreek could explain the finer points of getting stuck to the frame in one's own driveway, in August! Faster Horses could specialize in teaching women how to irritate their husbands into taking them on long trips to visit with goofy people! Nicky could debate the temprament of Herefords versus angus! Northern rancher could expound the many fine traits that come from EXT genetics! We could include entertainment in our operation like watching Cure milk a cow, witnessing Justin bail off of a perfectly good horse onto a high speed bovine and calling it FUN, or putting BMR and Jigs on stage to tap dance. Sandhusker could give a skit about the long tradition of Texas football while dressed as a cheerleader in burnt orange. I can't even do enough math fast enough to figure out the money we could make! :shock: We may need more than one bus though? :wink:

who is bringing the goat?
:roll:

Mine "became shot" last fall. It will either have to be Justin or Soapweed.

I don't think Kosmo will be coming along as he will be changing diapers.

Oh God Almighty, what a bunch it would be. :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

jodywy said:
leanin' H said:

who is bringing the goat?
:roll:

leanin' H IS the goat.

And listen up, H, I resemble the part where you played fast and loose with my screen name in that context!! :x

loomixguy said:
Don't forget, Jiggsy has to be the one to grow the Taliban Todd Hoffman goat-tee. He seems pretty fond of chin whiskers anyway. Bring along the Ancient One to "F" everything up and irritate the hell out of the rest of the crew, just like Jack Hoffman. :mad:

Any chance that anvil is a Hay-Budden, made in Brooklyn, NY? :wink:

NO GUTS NO GLOOOORRRRY :nod: :nod: :nod: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

don't forget a big pot of chilli ! :wink:

Burnt, I think a more appropriate name for the group might be "The OLD and the LOST". :lol:

I just occurred to me that due to the distance we maybe should find us an old DC3 or something along those lines to cover the miles and haul both the passengers and cargo in a timely manner.

per said:
I just occurred to me that due to the distance we maybe should find us an old DC3 or something along those lines to cover the miles and haul both the passengers and cargo in a timely manner.
gee well have to have an auction to split up the stuff, and will probally only have a small amount for fuel

Sounds like a fun excursion. Don't forget, we'd also need to drag along a hay baler to demonstrate its use as a marvelous and inconspicuous portable hunting blind. :wink:

The anvil - 85 Lbs
Goggled the name to get a WORTH - Name is All Horse Vitamins now

DSC01211.JPG

Hate to dissapoint all you screen star wannabees...............

but the classic California road trip was filmed decades ago!!!

If memory serves the series was called...........

"THE BEVERLY HILLBILLIES" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

While there's a couple would qualify as Uncle Jed; I think you're way overloaded on Jethro's!!! :lol: :lol:

I'll leave it up to the ladies to designate who goes as Granny or Elly Mae :wink:

Soapweed said:
Sounds like a fun excursion. Don't forget, we'd also need to drag along a hay baler to demonstrate its use as a marvelous and inconspicuous portable hunting blind. :wink:

It was my impression that hunters did not supply anything but their firearm or bow and arrows. Did your brocure say something different? :???:

Latest posts