• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Obama's half-brother held on drugs charge

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
msnbc.com staff and news service reports
updated 14 minutes ago

NAIROBI, Kenya - The half-brother of President Barack Obama has been arrested for alleged possession of marijuana, Kenyan police said Saturday.

Area police chief Joshua Omokulongolo said George Obama was picked up Saturday and was being held at the Huruma police post in the capital.

Omokulongolo said officers found one joint of marijuana on him.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28947310

Big deal. You can't choose your kinfolk!!!

Every President has had a brother that's been a trouble maker or drunk or druggie......' cept with Bush ....and it was HIM and his brother!!!! You got a 2-fer with him!!

Helles belles...we all got ' those types' in our own kinship.

exactly....who cares, BUT...when it relates to Sarah Palin....it goes on and on and on

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30456&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=levi+johnston+mother+arrested&start=0

when its Obama....totally different story from the Libs

Yanuck said:
exactly....who cares, BUT...when it relates to Sarah Palin....it goes on and on and on

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30456&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=levi+johnston+mother+arrested&start=0

Yeah, but Palin tended to preach one thing...like the abstinence issue, teen preg etc......and had the complete and total opposite actually going on.

Obama has never mentioned this guy in Kenya....never talked him up, down or around.

That's the difference.

kolanuraven said:
Yanuck said:

Yeah, but Palin tended to preach one thing...like the abstinence issue, teen preg etc......and had the complete and total opposite actually going on.

Obama has never mentioned this guy in Kenya....never talked him up, down or around.

That's the difference.
I have to chastize you Kola cause burnt said I do.... :roll: :roll:

But seriously,as parents we do have a standard we hope and pray hard our kids follow,guess what, it often happens,they wanna live their own lives and make their own decisions no matter our feeling of morality.

I do preach abstinence but I have a beautiful 4 yr old grandson because it wasn't honored,I wouldn't give that little boy away for NOTHING in the world.I'm pretty sure Palin wasn't happy about the pregnancy but she did what I did,made the best of it........

Mrs.Greg said:
kolanuraven said:
Yanuck said:

That's the difference.
I have to chastize you Kola cause burnt said I do.... :roll: :roll:

But seriously,as parents we do have a standard we hope and pray hard our kids follow,guess what, it often happens,they wanna live their own lives and make their own decisions no matter our feeling of morality.

I do preach abstinence but I have a beautiful 4 yr old grandson because it wasn't honored,I wouldn't give that little boy away for NOTHING in the world.I'm pretty sure Palin wasn't happy about the pregnancy but she did what I did,made the best of it........

Ok..I feel duly chastised now!! :lol:

But.. you were not on stage in front of the WHOLE WORLD saying one thing and doing another. You dealt with yourself.

Sometimes.....it's best NOT to drag everything out for the world to see. When you put youself in the international spotlight....you better be prepared for the microscopic inspection that will follow!!!

I'm not talking about abstinence, teen preganancy...I'm talking about Palin's SIL's mother and her drug problems. She was peddling meth, it was going to be in the White House, etc. etc. go back and read the thread. Obama doesn't keep in close contact with this dude, but apparently its newsworthy....not....just the same as the other wasn't either! but, if you're going to trash one, expect it for the other too as he chose to put his family in the spotlight... right?

Yanuck said:
I'm not talking about abstinence, teen preganancy...I'm talking about Palin's SIL's mother and her drug problems. She was peddling meth, it was going to be in the White House, etc. etc. go back and read the thread. Obama doesn't keep in close contact with this dude, but apparently its newsworthy....not....just the same as the other wasn't either! but, if you're going to trash one, expect it for the other too as he chose to put his family in the spotlight... right?

Yep-- and Palin hired a PR company to make her name nationally known and make her a celebrity- so she or no one can complain when the bad comes out with the good....

I see the other day Sister Sarah has formed a PAC so she can reap the rewards of this celebrity status she wants.....

Obama's brother on drug charges and Biden's SON and Brother on fraud charges I'd think the Dems would stop looking at family members of the Republicans and using their problems against them. :roll:

The old saying Those living in glass house shouldn't be throwing rocks. comes to mind. :wink:

Tam said:
Obama's brother on drug charges and Biden's SON and Brother on fraud charges I'd think the Dems would stop looking at family members of the Republicans and using their problems against them. :roll:

The old saying Those living in glass house shouldn't be throwing rocks. comes to mind. :wink:

Obama will have to move his brother to Canada- one joint isn't even a crime there is it :???:
In Montana its not even an arrestable offense- write a ticket (like a stop sign violation) and release...

Oldtimer said:
Tam said:

Obama will have to move his brother to Canada- one joint isn't even a crime there is it :???:
In Montana its not even an arrestable offense- write a ticket (like a stop sign violation) and release...

I bet in Valley county under your watch there weren't many tickets written for much of anything as you would have excused it by "Well everyone does it, just meet me at the watering hole and buy me a drink and we'll forget all about it" :roll:

I'd say Obama's admitted cocaine use in college says alot about his character.

Tam said:

What about Bush & cocaine and booze

Clinton & pot

Betty Ford and her pill addiction

.....and the list could go on & on & on & on......

bottom line..these folks had a life BEFORE the Presidency spotlight hit them. Sure they got warts....it's just the size of the warts that can be the problem....

Tam said:

Like when GW admitted he couldn't remember if he used cocaine because he was so bombed and messed up he doesn't know it he did or not :???: Or Cindy McCain who was so addicted she was stealing drugs from her charity :???:

Thing is I've known a lot of folks that "experimented" with drugs when younger or in college- and they are leading citizens-- and I've known a lot of folks that have overcome a drug addiction (alcohol, cocaine, etc) that altho having to fight that addiction every day of the rest of their lives have led very productive and noteworthy lives...

Tam- you need to buy Big Muddy a bottle of good Canadian Rye--cheer you out of that grumpy hate everyone mood you're in this week :wink: :lol:

Alcohol Leads to Better Sex

Rather than damaging a man's sexual performance, a good, stiff drink actually improves a man's sexual prowess in the bedroom. Australian researchers found that men who drink report as many as 30 percent fewer problems than those who didn't drink at all.

Dr. Kew-Kim Chew, of Western Australia's Keogh Institute for Medical Research told London's Sunday Telegraph that men who drank within safe, moderate guidelines seemed to have the best erectile function. In Chew's study of 1,580 Australian men, even binge drinkers functioned better sexually than those who never drank.

"We found that, compared to those who have never touched alcohol, many people do benefit from some alcohol, including some people who drink outside the guidelines," Chew said.

The study found that low risk drinkers — those who consumed up to twenty drinks a week spread over five days — had the fewest sexual problems. Those who drank on weekends only and those who were binge drinkers suffered lower rates of erectile dysfunction than those who drank only one day a week or drank none at all. Men who performed the poorest were heavy drinkers who had stopped drinking and those who smoked or had heart disease.

kolanuraven said:
Tam said:

What about Bush & cocaine and booze

Clinton & pot

Betty Ford and her pill addiction

.....and the list could go on & on & on & on......

bottom line..these folks had a life BEFORE the Presidency spotlight hit them. Sure they got warts....it's just the size of the warts that can be the problem....

Let's not forget Slick Willies cigar fetish with a young intern while the POTUS and in the White House no less. :roll:

reader (the Second) said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously, drug use as a college student is one thing, adult alcoholism or drug use is quite another thing, unless the person truly changes their behavior. Addiction to alcohol or whatever is the issue, not having experimented when everyone was experimenting, regardless of the legal or moral issues. Addiction is a problem, having an addictive personality is a problem. AA or a similar path is required because an alcoholic is an alcoholic, whether recovering or drinking. Ditto NA.

Reader are you hinting Bush is an Alcoholic? :?
Taken from the article titled
Bush Quit Drinking 'On His Own'
GOP Candidate Never Went to Meetings
Nov. 6, 2000

Republican candidate for president George W. Bush, like most who decide to quit drinking, did so on his own without help, press reports following the revelation of his 1976 DUI arrest reveal. An estimated 70 percent of people who decide to quit drinking do so without any outside help, professional counseling, or support group meetings, and Bush is apparently among that majority. Snip-----

"I am a person who enjoys life, and for years, I enjoyed having a few drinks. But gradually, drinking began to compete with my energy," Bush wrote in his autobiography. "I'd be a step slower getting up. My daily runs seemed harder after a few too many drinks the night before."

There are many in the alcohol and drug treatment and rehabilitation profession, and within the Alcoholics Anonymous program, who would say that if Bush quit cold turkey "on his own" he probably was not an alcoholic or alcoholic dependent in the first place.

http://alcoholism.about.com/cs/issues/l/aa001106a.htm

BTW isn't it true that Bush was accused of cocaine use but he never admitted it and nobody ever proved it.

Wasn't Obama considered an adult when he was in College. and ADMITTINGLY doing pot, booze and cocaine :?

Scott McClellan- both publicly and in his book- said Bush told him he couldn't answer yes or no to if he had used cocaine- because he was so drunk and messed up, he had no idea......

Down in this part of the county they call that the "reservation fifth" amendment....
"I don't know if I stabbed him- I could have- but I was too drunk to remember"

Oldtimer said:
Tam said:

Like when GW admitted he couldn't remember if he used cocaine because he was so bombed and messed up he doesn't know it he did or not :???: Or Cindy McCain who was so addicted she was stealing drugs from her charity :???:

Thing is I've known a lot of folks that "experimented" with drugs when younger or in college- and they are leading citizens-- and I've known a lot of folks that have overcome a drug addiction (alcohol, cocaine, etc) that altho having to fight that addiction every day of the rest of their lives have led very productive and noteworthy lives...

Tam- you need to buy Big Muddy a bottle of good Canadian Rye--cheer you out of that grumpy hate everyone mood you're in this week :wink: :lol:

Alcohol Leads to Better Sex

Rather than damaging a man's sexual performance, a good, stiff drink actually improves a man's sexual prowess in the bedroom. Australian researchers found that men who drink report as many as 30 percent fewer problems than those who didn't drink at all.

Dr. Kew-Kim Chew, of Western Australia's Keogh Institute for Medical Research told London's Sunday Telegraph that men who drank within safe, moderate guidelines seemed to have the best erectile function. In Chew's study of 1,580 Australian men, even binge drinkers functioned better sexually than those who never drank.

"We found that, compared to those who have never touched alcohol, many people do benefit from some alcohol, including some people who drink outside the guidelines," Chew said.

The study found that low risk drinkers — those who consumed up to twenty drinks a week spread over five days — had the fewest sexual problems. Those who drank on weekends only and those who were binge drinkers suffered lower rates of erectile dysfunction than those who drank only one day a week or drank none at all. Men who performed the poorest were heavy drinkers who had stopped drinking and those who smoked or had heart disease.

No grumpy mood Oldtimer I just think you are a sick but that is not new this week.
BTW Some say alcohol is a crutch. I guess we now know what you use your crutch to hold up. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts