• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Oldtimer

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Being in a majority of levelheaded free thinking individuals makes you uncomfortable eh?

Hat, you are correct, these people are actually trying to tell you that R-CALF is bad for the US cattle producer. Coming from a canadian, i just dont think they know what R-CALF has done for us, nut they sure as hell want it to stop, so they can have a piece of our pie! Why don't the canadians just try and help themselves, and quit bitching about how uncle sam wont help them. US is our country, and in it we come first. Canada sould help itself and quit whining to us.

Well now, don't you sound like a typical R-calfer! Why did you post the question in the first place? You wanted opinions, you got them. You just don't like what you're hearing! You can't be neutral because you are an R-calfer and you're defending everything they have ever said and done. Not that I'm saying if you believe in something, it's bad. It's just, how can you see every side of the story if you already have your own opinion formed?

Well, I asked for it and i got it. I wanted the other side of the story and much to my dismay, it is like my father says. We are right, and you guys are just whiners. Im sorry. I have all i need. I wont bother this AG CANADA forum anymore. But stop picking on my friends, it really pisses me off. If you dont, i will tell them to come on here, and your whining and rhetoric wont last. OK?

okay everybody, quit picking on southdevon's friends. we don't want him pissed off now. no telling what might happen.

Thanks for gracing us with your presence South Devon, Please invite your friends onto Ranchers, I'm sure we the informed, can convert some of them with truth. And that includes the truthful Americans who post here! I think if you check the membership list you'll find the majority are US citizens on this forum.

southdevon said:
Well, I asked for it and i got it. I wanted the other side of the story and much to my dismay, it is like my father says. We are right, and you guys are just whiners. Im sorry. I have all i need. I wont bother this AG CANADA forum anymore. But stop picking on my friends, it really pisses me off. If you dont, i will tell them to come on here, and your whining and rhetoric wont last. OK?

Well, I'm sorry to see you go. Who's going to come up with a childish comment like that now and make me laugh as hard as I did when I read this last post from you?

Southdevon,you can't be that gullable can you?The next time you go to one of your r-calf meetings,could you do me a favour?Thank them for keeping the border closed,everyday that border stays closed,another one of your slaughter plants closes due to not finding enough cattle to slaughter.Then we can buy up the processing equipment cheap and move it up to canada.The more slaughtering facilitys that shut down,the stronger you make us!!We will keep our cattle,make the money out of processing them,keep all the jobs for ourselves,deal directly with our customers,and keep the profit for ourselves.So you can thank are r-calf for slaughter plants closing,people out of work,and loosing all that money you use to make off of us,by processing our cattle.As for you needing to bring your friends,bring them on.We are just starting,to get warmed up!!

Hat and South Devon,

Both of you guys need to learn the facts of these issues instead of blindly supporting whatever R-CULT tells you.

R-CULT is not helping U.S. producers by lying about the safety of Canadian cattle because in the process of doing that, they are risking the integrity of our beef.

Tell me how Canadian cattle and beef can be unsafe and not U.S. beef when we have Canadian cattle in our system currently???

Explain that!

You won't because you can't!

IF SRM REMOVAL, THE FEED BAN, REMOVAL OF BSE POSITIVES FROM THE FEED BAN, AND INCREASED BSE SURVEILANCE FOR CANADA DOES NOT ASSURE THAT THEIR BEEF IS SAFE, THEN THESE SAME MEASURES WILL NOT ASSURE THAT U.S. BEEF IS SAFE!!!!

ARE YOU REALLY WILLING TO RISK THE INTEGRITY OF 80% OF OUR U.S. BEEF CONSUMPTION TO STOP THE IMPORTATION OF 5% OF OUR U.S. BEEF CONSUMPTION BY LYING ABOUT THE SAFETY OF CANADIAN BEEF????

God help us if we have to face the consequences of R-CULT's reckless statements.

I am a U.S. cattle producer that wouldn't give you 2 cents for R-CALF because they cannot see the consequences of their stupid decisions!

~SH~

I actually asked on the other thread if Hat was bruskers brother or some other relation...you fill in the blanks!!! I guess us dumb Canadians think an awful lot alike, too bad for some R-calfers. I still recall your very first post, Hat, who the hell do you think yer fooling? Just not as slow as would be convinient for some of you. Have a good day all!

To whom it may concern:

Please take it easy on my kid "southdevon" he is only 11, and he can get pretty rowdy, I have read some of his comments. You all have a responsibility as representing Canadian Cattlemen and Cattlewomen, by getting so vile you aren't doing an exempilary job. Thankyou.

Hat said:
Manitoba_Rancher said:
Murgen,

Do you think South Devon and Nebrusker are related? Both inbred mungrals! :lol:

I think you should be kicked off the way you speak of people. Perhaps you have a genetic defect that doesn't allow educated dialect withut retorting to slander and name calling. Does anyone else think MR is out of line?

Hat,

Please, stop with your nonsense! You're a protectionist! Get over it, we all have already.

You are a weirdo, you must have used your thesaurus for that long sentence. Get a life!

Latest posts