• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

OT, a relative of yours?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Whitewing said:
Why blame you when we can blame Betty Ford or Cindy McCain? This is obviously the fault of republicans. :evil:

Yep. OT is one lowlife sumbeech to bring up Cindy McCain & Betty Ford in the same topic as his sorry-ass daughter. Really pizzes me off that he is such a troll.

He could have humbled himself a little and nobody would have said a word.

But to bring up Soapweed's deal is even lower. Was not called for at all.

Stacey surely had one hell of a life growing up with such a narcissist for a father. :roll: Probably the whole reason for her problems. :mad:

Now Leinie & Gabe have to go through it. :roll:

OT, this has to absolutely torture you, and I'm sorry for your struggles. As parents, we can try our best, but in the final analysis, everyone is responsible for their choices. I'm sure you already know that everyone is responsible for their own choices, but this has to torture you like she is falling off a cliff in slow motion, and you can't do anything about it. As I understand it, women are much more susceptible to substance abuse addictions, and recovery is much more problematic for women. I'm sure you already secong guess yourself even though you know that's not productive. I don't really feel comfortable publicly discussing your personal struggles, but I'll certainly pray for her recovery, and your wisdom and strength.

My fault, your fault, her fault- whatever its 20 years past trying to figure out who if anyone is to blame and I gave up long ago trying... Her life is hers to live on her own now- and we pray for her daily... But at 35 years old I have no control over her life... This time she had hit rock bottom- and I'm told that is what it takes for some to realize they need help... She not only stole from her friends and neighbors- but she stole from her Grandpa, mother and I... She detoxed cold turkey in jail (because I asked the bonding company to leave her there until she did) - and has been clean for almost a year.... She now has totally split from the person that has most negatively influenced her with the drugs... She will be sentenced in January (?)- and besides whatever "in time" she gets I hope she will get many (10) years parole/probation... She seems to do well when closely supervised... But Meth is a life time battle....

Like I said- the dealings we had with her as a teenager and juvenile were never any secret- mainly because I hoped our travails would help others going thru the same.... And from my experience I know many are... This was one place I could sit and relate with folks that came into my office trying to find help for their teenagers- and like I said, 15-20 years ago it wasn't there unless you had a lot of money... Over those years we probably spent close to $100,000 on trying to help her...
The only reason I mentioned Soap is because half of you probably wouldn't believe me if you didn't relate it back to then so those of you that spend all your time digging into folks past and old posts could find those old posts...

BUT the one thing this proves to me is that the allegations about Hypocrit made by Reader 2, Alice, and the ladies from Canada about him constantly digging into their past personal lives and use it against them/threatening to use it against them - and trying to scare/intimidate them off the site-- are no doubt true.... Old dogs don't change their tricks- and the m.o. here is the same.... :( :mad:

So, now you have proof? Whatever happened to all the proof you previously had? Did you ever get around to dropping a dime on me and contacting my wife?

:roll:

Projection of guilt and stumbling over your own lies seems to be the tricks you know best...

Oldtimer said:
My fault, your fault, her fault- whatever its 20 years past trying to figure out who if anyone is to blame and I gave up long ago trying... Her life is hers to live on her own now- and we pray for her daily... But at 35 years old I have no control over her life... This time she had hit rock bottom- and I'm told that is what it takes for some to realize they need help... She not only stole from her friends and neighbors- but she stole from her Grandpa, mother and I... She detoxed cold turkey in jail (because I asked the bonding company to leave her there until she did) - and has been clean for almost a year.... She now has totally split from the person that has most negatively influenced her with the drugs... She will be sentenced in January (?)- and besides whatever "in time" she gets I hope she will get many (10) years parole/probation... She seems to do well when closely supervised... But Meth is a life time battle....

Like I said- the dealings we had with her as a teenager and juvenile were never any secret- mainly because I hoped our travails would help others going thru the same.... And from my experience I know many are... This was one place I could sit and relate with folks that came into my office trying to find help for their teenagers- and like I said, 15-20 years ago it wasn't there unless you had a lot of money... Over those years we probably spent close to $100,000 on trying to help her...
The only reason I mentioned Soap is because half of you probably wouldn't believe me if you didn't relate it back to then so those of you that spend all your time digging into folks past and old posts could find those old posts...

BUT the one thing this proves to me is that the allegations about Hypocrit made by Reader 2, Alice, and the ladies from Canada about him constantly digging into their past personal lives and use it against them/threatening to use it against them - and trying to scare/intimidate them off the site-- are no doubt true.... Old dogs don't change their tricks- and the m.o. here is the same.... :( :mad:

Well, there you go again.

As Mike alluded to, it's virtually impossible for you to be humble about an issue. No, you've always got to find a way to take a shot at someone else.

OT, shyte happens to everyone and everyone here knows it. This might be hard to believe, but we're all rural enough to understand that sometimes there's nothing that can be done to control the circumstances swirling around us. But what we can control is how we relate to others and on that front you've been a miserable failure since the day I 'met' you here. I can only imagine what it's like to interact with you in real life as it appears to me you go out of your way to be a horse's ass.

Being a close-minded bigot who paints everyone here as anti-government anarchist nutcases simply because they have differing political views is what gets you this kind of thread. I keep thinking that some day you'll actually grasp how reprehensible you are and change your ways, but as you say, old dogs......

Until then, I'd just like you to know that I think you're a turd of a human being.

I concur. He (OT) paints the picture til you find yourself actually about to feel for him and his family, and then he throws somebody else under the bus. It's been his MO for years.

With 3 kids of my own I certainly don't wish what OT's been going through on anybody. But you know what they say about payback or karma. He also needs to remember what they say about people who live in glass houses.

So OT, why did - how could - you trash the Palin's and their daughter, re: unwed mother, partying etc.? I will go on record to say that you were likely a self-righteous, pompous ar se twenty /thirty years ago also.

My sincere, best wishes for your daughter and her children.

Whitewing said:
Well, for the record, I do owe OT an apology.

Seems Valley County is a much more dangerous place than I thought.

Appears the cold winters don't necessarily get rid of all the riff-raff either. :shock:

S.S.A.P. said:
So OT, why did - how could - you trash the Palin's and their daughter, re: unwed mother, partying etc.? I will go on record to say that you were likely a self-righteous, pompous ar se twenty /thirty years ago also.

does not count if he is a pompass overbearing a$$ who can trash anyone e he wants just do not do it to him,,,,, He can't help himself,,lies come natural.....

I feel for his daughter and the rest of his family,,,but I cannot dredge up any kind of sympathy for him.....

S.S.A.P. said:

I think if you remember I used it to compare the hypocrisy of Bill O'reilly and the rant he went on with 16-year-old Jamie Lynn Spears (Britney's sister) and how he blamed her, her parents, liberal decadence, California, and everything else---
BUT
then just weeks later when Palin's 16 year old daughter turned up pregnant he totally flipflopped and could do nothing but heap BS praise on her and her family for not aborting and keeping the child- and how it showed what a close nit family it was...
Total BS from Mr. Fair and Balanced! Pure Partisan B.S....

Oldtimer said:
S.S.A.P. said:

I think if you remember I used it to compare the hypocrisy of Bill O'reilly and the rant he went on with 16-year-old Jamie Lynn Spears (Britney's sister) and how he blamed her, her parents, liberal decadence, California, and everything else---
BUT
then just weeks later when Palin's 16 year old daughter turned up pregnant he totally flipflopped and could do nothing but heap BS praise on her and her family for not aborting and keeping the child- and how it showed what a close nit family it was...

You also posted numerous stories about Palin's daughter's problems with no mention of Bill O'Reilly. It was obvious the postings were merely to stir up shyte at the expense of the kid.

Do you ever get tired of lying OT?

Oldtimer said:
S.S.A.P. said:

BUT

That's not the only negative reference to Bristol Palin in your repertoire. I've looked at them.

But to turn your shortcomings into a Partisan political argument is even more disgusting.

You are a self righteous, pompous ass. I agree with SSAP.

It is amazing how this thread would have taken a much more drastic turn if something had been said about one of the conservatives family members. If that had happened at least ten of the self-appointed holier than thous would have been in an uproar over bringing someones family up.

OT prayers go out to you and your family. I hope your daughter finally got the wake-up call she needed to finally turn her life around.

Bullhauler said:
It is amazing how this thread would have taken a much more drastic turn if something had been said about one of the conservatives family members. If that had happened at least ten of the self-appointed holier than thous would have been in an uproar over bringing someones family up.

You are EXACTLY correct. Because none of the Conservative folks here are liars, hypocrits, tattle-tails, nor know-it-alls like OT. He simply reaps what he sows..........................and gets all the respect he deserves.

:roll:

Plus, if he'd stayed gone like he promised, this probably wouldn't have come up. But no, he likes to Troll too much. :roll:

Oldtimer, you and your wife are in my prayers. Unfortunately, I know what you are going through. Our son put us through it. Thanks be to God, he has turned around and is turning into the man we always knew he was meant to be. His success is only through God's intervention. My boy had every church and its members praying for him. We humbly sikked the prayer warriors on him. It is humbling to know that neighbors, acquaintances, and strangers hit their knees for your kid, there were Catholics, Methodists, non-denominational, Lutherans, and even Mormons praying. Even though it didn't happen overnight, like I wanted, it worked. I truly can't say it was something I did as a parent, the glory truly belongs to God, because that boy was in a dark place.

Frisco said:
Oldtimer, you and your wife are in my prayers. Unfortunately, I know what you are going through. Our son put us through it. Thanks be to God, he has turned around and is turning into the man we always knew he was meant to be. His success is only through God's intervention. My boy had every church and its members praying for him. We humbly sikked the prayer warriors on him. It is humbling to know that neighbors, acquaintances, and strangers hit their knees for your kid, there were Catholics, Methodists, non-denominational, Lutherans, and even Mormons praying. Even though it didn't happen overnight, like I wanted, it worked. I truly can't say it was something I did as a parent, the glory truly belongs to God, because that boy was in a dark place.

You said it all. But OT has not mentioned God one time about his daughters plight.

He just doesn't know God nor does he believe. It's obvious. And probably a big part in Stacey's problem. God bless her.

Congrats to you for giving God the glory. It shows much character.

Mike said:
Frisco said:

You said it all. But OT has not mentioned God one time about his daughters plight.

He just doesn't know God nor does he believe. It's obvious. And probably a big part in Stacey's problem. God bless her.

Congrats to you for giving God the glory. It shows much character.

Mentioning Catholics and Mormons won't help his cause with the fatman.

Larrry said:
Ot might be a liar and disagree with him on almost everything but I will not jump on board with his daughters problems. It not like when she was a lite girl she decided she wanted drugs to control her life. With all the stress for young people it is easier nowadays for the devil to grab ahold of them

I felt the same way..

the discussion of drugs is a worthy topic and if OT brought his experience to the table then I could understand others discussing it.. but to dredge up a year old article is low,..

drugs take a horrible toll and do not discriminate..
and I know some real good families hit by drug abuse..

I have seen and dealt with meth crack and heroin abuse,.. they never seem to get off of drugs completely,..

but to be honest.. we need to look at the cause of the use..

arrogance apathy, plain stupidity explains the young kids falling ..

but increasingly it is adults...

I know of three guys right now hooked on Heroin.. people who held down a job.. and raised good children..

All say they started for pain.. and thought they could come off of it.

they were all denied pain medications.. due to government rules and restrictions.. and yet now the government pays for their methadone

I can understand living with pain is difficult..
while I haven't used illegal drugs or alcohol to ease my pain I have honestly thought about it..
even when I was given adequate pain medications,.. (abut three years ago) I never used them all.. I even have some left over now, enough to
get me by for a month or so if I started taking them again...

I have motrin in the horse pill size.. and have tried most of the other over the counter pain medications and they do not work..

I have been on vicodin ect,..
I have been prescribed Darvon.. (until the FDA banned it )
right now they have prescribed Tramadol and it doesn't help at all..
gabapentin helps ,.. and has made my pain a bit more manageable.

With government restrictions a person with chronic pain has to try everything else first .. and now even tramadol is controlled,..
at least i don't have to "beg" to get that

drug use is bad.. but so is living with pain,.. and asking a doctor for something that work is like begging so I don't even ask, I just tell them I am still in pain and how bad it is,.. and all of them say they are not allowed to prescribe what works..

while I do not condone or even understand an adult who uses drugs...
I can understand that most drugs are used to blunt pain.. both physical and emotional pain..

it is something some should consider before bashing Rush for taking illegal drugs

we as a country ignore that problem,.. while liberals want to legalize recreational pot...

crazy isn't it..

some further reading about how backwards our government is..
http://www.novusdetox.com/methadone-pain-management.php
Methadone is chemically different from morphine, heroin and other narcotic painkillers, but it acts much the same way to block pain signals in the brain.

Mike said:
Frisco said:

Congrats to you for giving God the glory. It shows much character.[/quote

Thank you, Mike. We tried counselors, forced rehab, but I until I turned it all over to God we didn't see any results.

Watching your kid destroy him/herself is not something I would wish on anyone, even someone I profoundly disagree with. Maybe mosquito bites between their toes, but not that.

Latest posts