• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Phil Robertson

Help Support Ranchers.net:

littlejoe said:
Sic 'em, Larry! Ruff! Ruff! Quack! etc

since you seem to want to chime in... Do you agree with Phil Robertson?..

or the intolerant liberals who are making a huge fuss over this non issue?

I hope the Robertson's get public support, much like people stood behind Chik-Fil-A.

So many movies and shows throw in gratuitous and unnecessary pro homosexual agenda scenes and story lines for children to intentionally digest without parental knowledge or disapproval. Let Mr. Robertson politely and unthreateningly paraphrase scripture and all the fury of the perversity of diversity rains down upon him. Unbelievable.

kolanuraven said:
He's just a reality show/TV actor guy ( like Reagan was)...he's NOT a prophet!

Their show is getting a bit silly and sanctimonious anyway....their time is up.

Their ratings are saying the opposite :lol: and it might just have to do with the fact that it is about the only reality show you dare sit down with your family and watch as you are not going to see drinking and disgusting behavior. It is a family that believes in GOD and lives the life. But then anyone that shows some common sense is going to be hit and hit hard by the so called tolerant liberal left. :roll:

And you can bet the Hollyweirds will be going after Phil as I doubt they like the ratings his family's shows are getting. :wink:

[email protected]

On their website they ask for your feedback, so I think it would be nice to let them know that Phil Robertson has a fan base. :wink:

This looks like this is growing by leaps and bounds
The Facebook pages in support of the robertsons is dramatic
The emails a and e are exploding. There phones quit taking phone call
Phone call to dish direct and cable companies are growing
This is funny
A and E had won the lottery and the silly btards threw the ticket away

Only if the fans out yell the so called Tolerant Left with their support for Phil and the show. If the fans sit back and allow the left to chase Phil off the air it is the end of anyone expressing their religious beliefs. This is to SHUT UP anyone that will to speak their mind.

Tam said:
Only if the fans out yell the so called Tolerant Left with their support for Phil and the show. If the fans sit back and allow the left to chase Phil off the air it is the end of anyone expressing their religious beliefs. This is to SHUT UP anyone that will to speak their mind.

the family are the ones in control. A&E values the money more than the Robertsons do. They realize greed is also a sin.

This has more to do with the "left's" hatred for Christians and shutting them up, but if Christians stand by their principles, even if they are no longer on tv, are they really being silenced?

"We want to thank all of you for your prayers and support. The family has spent much time in prayer since learning of A&E's decision. We want you to know that first and foremost we are a family rooted in our faith in God and our belief that the Bible is His word. While some of Phil's unfiltered comments to the reporter were coar...se, his beliefs are grounded in the teachings of the Bible. Phil is a Godly man who follows what the Bible says are the greatest commandments: 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart' and 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' Phil would never incite or encourage hate.We are disappointed that Phil has been placed on hiatus for expressing his faith, which is his constitutionally protected right.We have had a successful working relationship with A&E but, as a family, we cannot imagine the show going forward without our patriarch at the helm. We are in discussions with A&E to see what that means for the future of Duck Dynasty. Again, thank you for your continued support of our family."

here is how to take action..

send this simple message to A&E

As of now my A&E channel is blocked and will be until you stop censoring the Robertson family..

their email is .. [email protected]

a link to their page.. http://www.aetv.com/

feedback button lower left corner.. links to email..

Robertson is a master! Credit where credit is due I must say .

He wanted out of the show long ago according to several interviews he did.

So, just as any 2 yr old would do when they want out of a situation, he pitches a fit and causes a scene.

So he forces A&E to do what he's wanted all along, to throw him in the briar patch....and they did!!

Now, he's a martyr and all of you are gonna go in a unified stampede and buy everything you can find to " support Phils cause".

What you are really doing is supporting the retailers, China and giving ol' Phil the best Christmas present his wallet has seen in decades!!!

Sheep....you people are sheep!!

kolanuraven said:

So, just as any 2 yr old would do when they want out of a situation, he pitches a fit and causes a scene.

So he forces A&E to do what he's wanted all along, to throw him in the briar patch....and they did!!

Now, he's a martyr and all of you are gonna go in a unified stampede and buy everything you can find to " support Phils cause".

What you are really doing is supporting the retailers, China and giving ol' Phil the best Christmas present his wallet has seen in decades!!!

Talk about having it all bass-ackwards.....

And of course, the person who interviewed Mr. Robertson for GQ and baited him with questions should probably receive a medal in KooKoo's mind.

God forbid....oh, excuse me...Allah forbid anyone should state their personal opinion.
Pretty clear that KooKoo didn't read the entire statement by Mr. Robertson....but condemns him nonetheless.

kolanuraven said:

Gosh you still don't get it do you. oh well you may as well crawl your happy azz back up obamas backside. You are so comfortable there rather than having to think for yourself. Go libs...more methane for you

I wouldn't worry about Phil's wallet, Heck he's better of than a lot of those trust fund babies. After all he doesn't have to set around worrying if the trust fund check is gonna be late.

Reminds me that they say if you buy Duck Dynasty, that is owned by A&E
"Duck Commander" is owned by Robertsons

So what part of the first amendment do A&E and our resident leftwingers not like

So what part of the first amendment do A&E and our resident leftwingers not like

in reality this isn't really a first amendment case.. to be one the issue must have some sort of government involvement.. it is the government bound by the Constitution.. not the people.. we instead are bound by the law..

what it is though is a business trying ot not offend it's customer.. US..

but instead sided with a group that more then likely isn't now a customer.. or will ever be one..

which is just bad business...

I haven't received my reply to the A&E feedback email.. .. so I sent them a few more.. :lol:

if you care about you faith.. it is time to send them a strong message..

I say we make this Sunday a day to send out an email to A&E

send this simple message to A&E

Quote:
As of now my A&E channel is blocked and will be until you stop censoring the Robertson family..

their email is .. [email protected]

a link to their page.. http://www.aetv.com/

feedback button lower left corner.. links to email..

try to send at least on message.. and email everyone on your email list and ask them to do the same..

Larrry said:
I wouldn't worry about Phil's wallet, Heck he's better of than a lot of those trust fund babies. After all he doesn't have to set around worrying if the trust fund check is gonna be late.

Your degree of STUPID is limitless..

If Freedom of Speech WAS NOT allowed..you'd have never heard or read what Robertson had even said!! DUH!!!

He broke a legal contract with A&E. When you work for someone, sign a contract you work under THEIR rules as you are taking their money for your work.

You don't like the rules of the job...don't take it. Plain and simple.

He broke the rules he agreed to, so his employer fired him! Like everyone else who gets fired, he's getting pizzy about it.

If he's said, " I don't agree with that lifestyle" , I'd guess A&E wouldn't have said a thing....but when he went into discussing vaginas and mens' anus issues....that when he grandstanded.

kolanuraven said:
Larrry said:

Your degree of STUPID is limitless..

If Freedom of Speech WAS NOT allowed..you'd have never heard or read what Robertson had even said!! DUH!!!

He broke a legal contract with A&E. When you work for someone, sign a contract you work under THEIR rules as you are taking their money for your work.

You don't like the rules of the job...don't take it. Plain and simple.

He broke the rules he agreed to, so his employer fired him! Like everyone else who gets fired, he's getting pizzy about it.

They are trying to stifle his free speech. They signed him up for the show and now they are tying to silence him. It just shows they believe I free speech as long as it is what they want.
A&E signed up for this. It's their choice If they want to silence him. But we can see how we'll that's working out for them. They had the winning lotto ticket and threw it away

So you are telling us that Phil signed a contract and agreed to not speak his mind even when he wasn't on the show.....come on lady thats a stretch at the least

by what rationale could they fire him?

for actually speaking up against a lack of morals in a decedent society?

Please post the A&E rule that states you cannot speak your mind on your own time...thank-you

:roll:

Even A&E stated that his interview had nothing to do with them.

I don't have a problem with A and E firing robertson. They can spend their money as they choose. I do think it's quite eye opening that liberals disagree with his anatomy statement. Seems very elementary to me.

Latest posts