• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Phil Robertson

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Oh A&E has the right to do what they want, They are just not being consistent in their actions, and they have that right. But people have the right to abandon A&E and voice their opinion against them.
It would be nice to see consistency in the networks decisions instead of always going after conservative values

Christians to the back of the bus now

I also think any other tv station should be able to fire a queaer if they want to. It is their money.

redrobin said:
I don't have a problem with A and E firing robertson. They can spend their money as they choose. I do think it's quite eye opening that liberals disagree with his anatomy statement. Seems very elementary to me.

so far not one of those free thinking non-rightwing posters has had the courage to admit that what Phil said is right and that they agree with what he said...

nor have they the principles to say they disagree with what he said either..

they just pop in make an off topic comment and then lurk around to see the results..

redrobin said:
I also think any other tv station should be able to fire a queaer if they want to. It is their money.

and it is our right to switch the channel.. and just to make sure I don't accidentally flip though their station, I put a block on the channel..

Considering Duck Dynasty accounts for over 2/3rds of A&E's ratings, I'd say A&E is gonna lose far more than the Robertsons

Has it's ratings dropped 71% since the firing of Phil Robertson... according to some it has lost incredible amounts of viewers

Steve said:
so far not one of those free thinking non-rightwing posters has had the courage to admit that what Phil said is right and that they agree with what he said...

nor have they the principles to say they disagree with what he said either..

they just pop in make an off topic comment and then lurk around to see the results..
They are all frauds and idiots.

And all this from just quoting the bible:

First letter of Paul to the Corinthians:
"Can you not realize that the unholy will not fall heir to the kingdom of God? Do not deceive yourselves; no fornicators, idolaters, or adulterers, no homosexual perverts, sodomites, thieves, misers, or drunkards, no slanderers or robbers will inherit God's kingdom."

Latest posts