• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Poll for the board concerning Rcalf support.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

rkaiser

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
1,958
Reaction score
0
Location
Calgary Alberta
This site is very informative. If you read and take in what is said here, I believe that views could be altered.

You all know my views on Rcalf tactics. If you are a protectionist, don't be afraid to let the world know. If you hide behind the veil of science, stay there but be aware of your fate.
 

Murgen

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
2,108
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario
Okey dokey POINDEXTER! Now we know you don't like blacks, any other personal biases you'd like to share.
:shock:
 

Mike

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
28,482
Reaction score
0
Location
Montgomery, Al
Murgen said:
Okey dokey POINDEXTER! Now we know you don't like blacks, any other personal biases you'd like to share.
:shock:

Wasn't Poindexter one of those nerds (Brainy Types) in Animal House?
 

SASH

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
567
Reaction score
0
Location
Southern Manitoba
I could never take a man who raises Galloway cattle for a living seriously.

Listen here, Geek-Boy. For a guy that has never given any indication of the quantity or quality of the cattle that he has, you sure seem to be pretty opinionated on everybody else's animals. Randy has really good looking, quality cattle. Can you say the same. Put up or shut up.
 

Les

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
784
Reaction score
0
Location
Alberta
poindexter was off of an old walt disney movie.he had artificial smarts.cant remember just how it went but i think he got a shock or something that made him smart. be fore that he was just like hat. :D
 

Shelly

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
1,634
Reaction score
0
Location
Saskatchewan
Wow, you guys really let him have it! Good for you! Sash, I'm sure glad you said the word geek, because I was thinking it last night, only I didn't want to be the one to say it. Anyways, you chased him away.....for now.
 

rkaiser

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
1,958
Reaction score
0
Location
Calgary Alberta
:roll: Is that avator on your posts a self portrait Hat? If it is your hair, it looks a bit like that of my Galloway cattle. That droopy lip is uncharacteristic of Galloways though. They usually look like they are smiling around this place.

I know their owner is smiling after a $2566.00 bull sale average despite the efforts of Rcalf to throw this sale off with their pathetic buy off of Judge Dred on March 2nd.

If I were you Hat, I would put a Hat on that thing you call your hair; if I am mistaken and the picture is not you, I'm sorry to you, and sorry for whoever your poor friend is.
 

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
rkaiser said:
:roll: Is that avator on your posts a self portrait Hat? If it is your hair, it looks a bit like that of my Galloway cattle. That droopy lip is uncharacteristic of Galloways though. They usually look like they are smiling around this place.

I know their owner is smiling after a $2566.00 bull sale average despite the efforts of Rcalf to throw this sale off with their pathetic buy off of Judge Dred on March 2nd.

If I were you Hat, I would put a Hat on that thing you call your hair; if I am mistaken and the picture is not you, I'm sorry to you, and sorry for whoever your poor friend is.

SAY Randy dont take this personal hoss,but if you averaged $2566 for your bulls you have average bulls................good luck
 

Kato

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
0
Location
Manitoba - At the end of the road
Haymaker, don't take this personally, but have you been to a cattle sale in Canada lately? $2566 is a pretty good average. Average bulls don't even get a bid.

Hat.... Napoleon Dynamite.... PERFECT! Do you catch chickens for 6 cents an hour too? And do you drink you orange juice with eggs too? I've seen the movie, and know where you're coming from. It all makes sense now... 8)

Actually, it's a hilarious movie. :D
 

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Kato said:
Haymaker, don't take this personally, but have you been to a cattle sale in Canada lately? $2566 is a pretty good average. Average bulls don't even get a bid.

Hat.... Napoleon Dynamite.... PERFECT! Do you catch chickens for 6 cents an hour too? And do you drink you orange juice with eggs too? I've seen the movie, and know where you're coming from. It all makes sense now... 8)

Actually, it's a hilarious movie. :D

You make a good point KATO,I guess those were good prices considering the circumstances.............good luck
 

rkaiser

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
1,958
Reaction score
0
Location
Calgary Alberta
:) You are right about my bulls being average Haymaker. But average up here in Canada would kick the $hit out of those playboy bulls Mr. Hat is braggin about. How many $5000.00 bulls you got in your herd Mr. Hat?And if you have some, are they really and truely earning their keep?
Bet that $130,000.00 bull is worth every cent as well.

You can still view my bulls on our website boys. Go ahead and take a gander. If I was some silver spooned oil money hoss, I bet I could get a few thousand more for these beef makers as well.

It's all about perception, and yours is obviously clouded by the Rcalf sign at the front gate of these God like Rcalf leaders of yours. Leo sent an email the other day inviting me and his full mailing list to his 1800 head bull sale. I replied, and asked him to give me a call some time.
 

Manitoba_Rancher

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
2,117
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
I know for a fact Randy has quality cattle that perform very well. I think his sale was one of the best this spring in western Canada!!! Keep up the great work Randy!
 

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
rkaiser said:
:) You are right about my bulls being average Haymaker. But average up here in Canada would kick the s*** out of those playboy bulls Mr. Hat is braggin about. How many $5000.00 bulls you got in your herd Mr. Hat?And if you have some, are they really and truely earning their keep?
Bet that $130,000.00 bull is worth every cent as well.

You can still view my bulls on our website boys. Go ahead and take a gander. If I was some silver spooned oil money hoss, I bet I could get a few thousand more for these beef makers as well.

It's all about perception, and yours is obviously clouded by the Rcalf sign at the front gate of these God like Rcalf leaders of yours. Leo sent an email the other day inviting me and his full mailing list to his 1800 head bull sale. I replied, and asked him to give me a call some time.



well post your web site address I want to see what you been crowing about..................good luck
 

whiteface

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
138
Reaction score
0
Randy, it's got to make you feel pretty good that some these R-calfers (yeah you, Hat!) would take up so much of their precious time just to diss you! If guys really don't care, why would they even comment??!! I'd say they're trying really hard to convince you that you're cattle aren't any good, talk about a supreme level of fear mongering and power tripping! Hat do y'all have big slobbering Rotweilers woof, woof, woofing at everyone that wanders by yer trailer too??? Seems silly to me, what the hell do you even care what kind Randy's bulls are, you'll never import one again so long as you live right? This is the real reason you want the border closed...so the best cattle in the world never have a chance to stand next to an American bull, you'd be embarrased all to hell. Incidentally, an AMERICAN group bought a baby bull up here last fall for $195,000 (yeah read it right...and he ain't even black!) Canadian dollars that incidentally are catching up real fast to your all mighty American dollar so in your terms it was even "real money." I'd say some body down there Hat is pretty scared of Canadian genetics, not the other way around. Have a good day anyway!
 

Shelly

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
1,634
Reaction score
0
Location
Saskatchewan
whiteface,wasn't that for half interest and the breeders retained full ownership? I know who you're talking about. Please correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think I am. I can't find any of my hereford magazines around here, I must've tossed them already.
 

frenchie

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
564
Reaction score
0
Location
nw manitoba
HAY MAKER said:
rkaiser said:
:) You are right about my bulls being average Haymaker. But average up here in Canada would kick the s*** out of those playboy bulls Mr. Hat is braggin about. How many $5000.00 bulls you got in your herd Mr. Hat?And if you have some, are they really and truely earning their keep?
Bet that $130,000.00 bull is worth every cent as well.

You can still view my bulls on our website boys. Go ahead and take a gander. If I was some silver spooned oil money hoss, I bet I could get a few thousand more for these beef makers as well.

It's all about perception, and yours is obviously clouded by the Rcalf sign at the front gate of these God like Rcalf leaders of yours. Leo sent an email the other day inviting me and his full mailing list to his 1800 head bull sale. I replied, and asked him to give me a call some time.



well post your web site address I want to see what you been crowing about..................good luck

:dunce: this what the sign looks like at the end of Haymakers lane..P.s i know your slow but Randys website icon is right beside his profile and p.m icons..
 

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Looks to me you are the one thats slow wenchie,I mean frenchie or drunk you cant even spell...........good luck PS when that fat *itch sings you better be listening BOY cause it damn sure will be THE YELLOW ROSE OF TEXAS.
 

SASH

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
567
Reaction score
0
Location
Southern Manitoba
those playboy bulls Mr. Hat is braggin about.

Okay, ever since I saw this Hat guy show up, something has been on my mind. My older kids watch this show called 'South Park'. Mr Hat is the teachers hand puppet. He wears him on his right hand and he's kinda got this split personality thing going. I was up late one night and I came across this 'South Park' show. This teacher was reading some kind of pornography. All of a sudden you hear him say 'Mr Hat, what the hell are you doing? Ohhhhhhh, Mr. Hat.' Sorry if that offends anybody but everytime I see that Hat guy post it's the first thing that comes to my mind. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

Latest posts

Top