• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

polygamy

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I came across a book sometime ago that was written by the 19th wife of Brigham Young. What she has to say is pretty interesting and I believe the whole book can be read on the link below that I'll try to post. You just have to keep scrolling to the bottom and clicking on the highlited words at the bottom of the page as you read.

http://www.polygamyinfo.com/wife19_book.htm

how can a guy keep up with more than 1 wife? heck i had enuff trouble keepin only 1 happy to begin with

I can see why the LDS church would get bent outa shape, them folks dont really like being put on the spot. They like to down play that side of ther religion,and pretend it never happend, kinda hipacritic if ya ask me

HorseShoer said:
how can a guy keep up with more than 1 wife? heck i had enuff trouble keepin only 1 happy to begin with

I can see why the LDS church would get bent outa shape, them folks dont really like being put on the spot. They like to down play that side of ther religion,and pretend it never happend, kinda hipacritic if ya ask me
Hipacrites is right.But I do feel sorry for them.Your right-one is a handful

greg said:
HorseShoer said:

Hipacrites is right.But I do feel sorry for them.Your right-one is a handful
Weelll, the Lord did give you TWO hands! :shock: :eek: :lol:

Hmmmmmmm.......

Maybe it would be easier handlin two or more. They only get 1/2 as tired of you and then you are off with the other one, then it takes 1/2 as long to miss ya and greet you in a happy mood!!!! Plus they could talk to each other about the day and it could be quieter when ya got home............

I tell the wife her work load would decrease dramatically and we would have another paycheck......She tells me I'd just buy more cows and mess the bliss all up, LOL.....

PPRM

I don't know either but IF it is a woman with more then one husband...I guess thats why the good Lord gave us two hands :lol:

By golly I'd share my wife, if she picked out a nivce feller with lots of money! :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jinglebob said:
By golly I'd share my wife, if she picked out a nice feller with lots of money!

We have a similar plan in our house.

I'm on the hunt for some wealthy fella. he'll probably be old and grizzled, though, 'cause I'm not cute enough to catch a looker with money... But the lesser half has volunteered to be my "kept" man.

I think it's a brilliant plan, but I'm having trouble with the wealthy, older fella part... :?

reader (the Second) said:
There was so much more you could have said, Mrs. Greg, but I think the subject is best closed now. :wink: :lol:

hahahahahahaaaaaa!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"oooops" is right, MrsGreg!! :wink:

This polygamy this isn't a laughing matter.....remember a while back i was telling you about that HUGE compound that Fundamentalist Group of LatterDay Saints is building??? They have a Temple there bigger than most and lots of other buildings and this is all in the middle of nowhere texas.

They just recently found a group of them in the Black Hills of South Dakota......

go to this site

www.myeldorado.net

thats the small town paper where this cult is moving into...i used to live there...did for 2.5 years......lots of the towns people are moving. anyway have it a read.

Latest posts