• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

polygamy

Help Support Ranchers.net:

PPRM said:
MY WIFE is a Pre-school teacher. She's been doin it for about 16 years. In her current job she is known as Miss Tammy. Whenever we go to town, kids flock to her saying, "Miss Tammy, Miss Tammy."...I travel a fair amount, so when I meet someone here in town, I sometimes refer introduce myself as Mr. Tammy....They usually get a kick out of it....

What hurts is when I go into her class and the kids say, "Miss Tammy, your Dad is here!" LOL,

PPRM

You did show us your pictures and i was wondering why she marraied such an old geezer! :shock: :eek:

:wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just remembver, "Your only as old as you feel."

So would one of you feel me and tell me how old I am? :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, I kill myself! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's too funny, I remember when the lil friends of our daughter would ask me, "where's your dad" referrin to Mr Lilly, I guess in their minds when mom refers to the male of the house as daddy, they just assume he's your dad as well.

Jinglebob, I aint touchin that one !!!! :p

sorta along the same line....

when I took the soon-to-be hubby to meet my folks, he (jokingly) told them that he was "only 18 and dating a much older woman", since I had just turned 25....at that time, he was 28!! My mother called me that night at work to tell me how much they enjoyed meeting my cowboy, "but, we are a little concerned because he is sooooo much younger than you.." :shock: :shock: :shock: It took me WEEKS to get her to believe me that he was NOT 18 years old!! Years later when he and i went to a bar in my hometown to have a drink after work, the bartender (whom I had known since high school) "carded" the hubby!!! The bartender stated (in a dead-serious voice) "I know that Kris is old enough to be here, but I need to see some ID from you, son!"....he has yet to let me live that one down!! By the way, when he was "carded" he was in his early 30's!! At the age of 40 he has yet to "sprout" a grey hair or even get any character lines....how unfair :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I'm still carded regularly, yet my husband has never been carded. Even as when he was 18!
Between my round face and his lined face and moustache, people always figure us to be about 10 or 15 years apart. In reality he's a mere three months older than me. :lol:

Just remember, "Your only as old as you feel."

Huh.... :?

My Dad always says you're only as old as the one you feel... :wink:

I know a feller who plays the fiddle real good and lives down by Soapweed. He and his wife are about 10 years apart in age, I think, and she is the older one.
When they went to get the marriage license, she thought he was kidding when they guy asked his age. She kept telling him to "quit fooling around and tell him how old you really are!"

She was a craddle robber and didn't even know it!

She went ahead and married him anyway and they have two good boys. By golly, I better restate that as them boys are my boys ages, so they have two good, young men! :lol:

JB,

She thought a guy with six horses and a handfull of cows had to have something going for him. She didn't realize the bank owned most of it, LOL.....

PPRM

PPRM said:
JB,

She thought a guy with six horses and a handfull of cows had to have something going for him. She didn't realize the bank owned most of it, LOL.....

PPRM

Yup my missus thot the same about me and was shocked when we went to the bank for the first time! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PPRM said:
JB,

PPRM

gee....that sure sounds familiar!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Latest posts