• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

polygamy

Help Support Ranchers.net:

CattleRMe said:
:) One man is more then a handful. Takes two hands to handle all the bull associated! :wink:
:lol: :lol: :D You hit the nail on the head with that one :!:

Polygamy sounds like a good idea on the surface, till you take time to consider: double the nagging. A man would never get a chance to sit down and watch the game. Not only that, but can you imagine driving with two wives?!!!????
:shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Silver said:
Polygamy sounds like a good idea on the surface, till you take time to consider: double the nagging. A man would never get a chance to sit down and watch the game. Not only that, but can you imagine driving with two wives?!!!????

Yeah....then you'd have 2 of us telling you to "stop and ask for directions"!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Silver said:

Not a problem, Silver. My wife does all the driving now.

Of course, I hold the steering wheel. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jinglebob said:
Silver said:

Not a problem, Silver. My wife does all the driving now.

Of course, I hold the steering wheel. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote

:shock: :shock: :shock: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Silver said:

I think I'm qualified as I've driven with a wife and my mother in the vehicle and also with my wife and HER mother in the vehicle.

Neither was a lot of fun tho'. :cry:

JB.......Just think of all the quality saddle building time you could have with two wives in the house...........................................................

You might just end up permanently banished to the saddleshop! :wink: :lol: :lol: :p

cowsense said:
JB.......Just think of all the quality saddle building time you could have with two wives in the house...........................................................

You might just end up permanently banished to the saddleshop! :wink: :lol: :lol: :p

Shoot, if I had two wives, they'd both have a town job and I still would only see 'em once in awhile. But with the extra money one made, I could build a new saddle shop and hire someone to run it for me. :lol:

Guess I'm better off just the way things are. :wink:

You are all soooooo funnnnnny!!!!! A good way to make a very volatile subject not turn into WWIII. I do not agree with polygamy. Just my opinion and I won't argue about it, because I will not be swayed :!:

none of ya'll would care about it much or be laughing if they took your 14 year old daughter and forced her to marry some much much older man to whom she had never met!!! Go ahead...keep making fun....it'll catch up with ya'll. I agree with Hanta!

TXTibbs said:
theHiredMansWife said:
But that's not polygamy--it's pedophilia.

It's polygamy when the man already has 8 other wives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHEESSSSHHHHH, TX!! Take a pill!!! I have NO DOUBT that not a single soul on these boards believes nor condones the practice of polygamy!!! Good gracious...get a grip!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Most of us here are educated enough to know the difference between polygamy and pedophilia!! :x

I have a friend from childhood.....he's got 7 wives and all are of reasonable age 20's-30's & one is 41. But they live like church mice....soooooo poor.

I can't understand it. He has a hissy if the elder wives mention work to try to help out. He just does " day jobs" here and there and they live off their local food banks and thrift stores.

He got so mad and pissy with me when I visited one day and learned I had a new car and new house. It got ugly and it was like he thought I didn't deserve it...he forgot how hard I've worked and now I can enjoy cause I used my head and planned my life out. He's one of those types that just jumps over the cliff and then looks on the way down, wanting sympathy and a rope all the way down.

Hey, if ya want a gillion wives....fine with me.

ranchwife said:
TXTibbs said:
theHiredMansWife said:
But that's not polygamy--it's pedophilia.

SHEESSSSHHHHH, TX!! Take a pill!!! I have NO DOUBT that not a single soul on these boards believes nor condones the practice of polygamy!!! Good gracious...get a grip!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Most of us here are educated enough to know the difference between polygamy and pedophilia!! :x

Was I talking to you? Nope don't think so....thanks

TXTibbs said:
ranchwife said:
TXTibbs said:

Was I talking to you? Nope don't think so....thanks

I think you need to cool off.... b/c when one person states an opion, YOU don't need to freak like you did. And when another sticks up for the person YOU jumped on, they are only trying to be nice... COOL IT!!

Latest posts