• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Question for the Republicans

Help Support Ranchers.net:

aplusmnt said:
Mike said:
Oldtimer said:
A couple years studying the history of the candidate- his misuse of power history- and seeing how he was nothing but a Bush/Corporate Lobbyiest yes man-- which I believe is the reason the economy is the way it currently is....

A couple of years of studying my ass...........

More like a couple of years of having your head up your ass.

I've done a lot of snooping backwards in time on here OT. You're a most hippocritical SOB. I think I'll send a few out every few days.

At minimum he is just trying to be a thread stimulator and instigator of conflict. I think a couple years ago or more he was probably sharing his true thoughts. But he became bored and decided to start conflicting.

Either that or he is so anti Bush that he will believe anything that is anti Bush. Either way he is getting boring!
No, just a hypocrite. :p
OT, didn't know you were voting for Clinton III, did you!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Change, my ass!!!! :mad:

RobertMac said:
aplusmnt said:
Mike said:

I've done a lot of snooping backwards in time on here OT. You're a most hippocritical SOB. I think I'll send a few out every few days.

At minimum he is just trying to be a thread stimulator and instigator of conflict. I think a couple years ago or more he was probably sharing his true thoughts. But he became bored and decided to start conflicting.

Either that or he is so anti Bush that he will believe anything that is anti Bush. Either way he is getting boring!
OT, didn't know you were voting for Clinton III, did you!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Right now- most folks would gladly take 8 more years of Clinton compared to the disastrous wreck and ruin created by GW...
At least with Clinton- we saw a budget surplus instead of the borrow on our grandchildrens futures and spend like a drunken sailor of the "fiscal conservatives"...

Oldtimer said:
RobertMac said:
aplusmnt said:

Right now- most folks would gladly take 8 more years of Clinton compared to the disastrous wreck and ruin created by GW...
At least with Clinton- we saw a budget surplus instead of the borrow on our grandchildrens futures and spend like a drunken sailor of the "fiscal conservatives"...

See here is an example of you just playing Devils advocate or of having a personality disorder of some sort.

You know that Clinton shifted money and cooked the books to appear to have a surplus as well as what he cut out was just spending that would have to be done by later years, such as HWY and Military.

You know if he would have spent a few million to stop Osama when he attacked us numerous times under Clinton then Bush would not have spent Billions on wars.

You know what Clinton left office with a Recession just like Bush is doing, and that Bush pulled us out of that Recession in record time even with 911 and Katrina to deal with.

The economy did good and prospered under Bush for 7 of his 8 years even though he had Clinton's recession, rising gas prices which started under Clinton, 911, two wars and Katrina.

You should even know what Clinton received some boost by the Internet boom, that would have happened no matter who was president.

You should also know that Clinton was the one that set up things to send more jobs to China, he is the one that merged the oil companies. He is the one that signed legislation that led to housing and banking crisis that finally exploded at the end of Bush's time.

I think you actually know all these things, you just are playing a role of devils advocate on this message board.

Mike said:
Oldtimer said:
Mike said:
My my. What a couple of years being duped by the MSM will do?

A couple years studying the history of the candidate- his misuse of power history- and seeing how he was nothing but a Bush/Corporate Lobbyiest yes man-- which I believe is the reason the economy is the way it currently is....

That would be something fun to look forward everyday. Call it "The Day to Day Position of OT".

Oldtimer said:

Dang OT. You can crawfish with the best of them.

Have you ever considered a political career? Oh yeah. I forgot. You held an office.

Latest posts