• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

R-CALF meeting

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Sandman,

Either back your allegation that I lied or ADMIT THAT YOU CAN'T!

I'm done playing your parasitic games.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Sandman,

~SH~

Finally!!! Thanks SH. That argument went on way too long. I don't think you ever lie--you just think you are right all of the time. We need all kinds of people in this world. I appreciate a lot more of them after dealing with you.

Econ.: "I don't think you ever lie--you just think you are right all of the time."

I don't care about what you "THINK" econ. What matters is what you "KNOW" and what you can "PROVE" or "DISPROVE". Unsupported "OPINIONS" are a dime a dozen. The problem with people like you is that you are used to rattling off your unsupported "THEORIES" and "OPINIONS" without being challenged on them for the facts that support them. You want to believe you are right, not prove you are right. That's why your beloved R-CULT will continue to get their collective heads handed to them in court. I do not support "populist opinions", I support facts and truth at any and all cost. Nobody rattles me and you certainly don't.

As far as Sandman, he's been waiting for this argument to end after he shot his mouth off about me lying because he can't back that allegation and he knows it. He stays in his safety zone of challenging others to prove what he believes is difficult to prove. He believes as long as his position is difficult to disprove, that his position has merit. It's not proving myself wrong on calendar year 2004 that bothers me. That doesn't bother me at all. What bothers me is Sandman's lying deceptive arrogant manner in which he gets others to do his research for him by calling them liars then offering a half assed apology after the fact. That's the type of person he is so don't expect me to soften up on him any time soon. I've spent the better part of my life avoiding people like him.

~SH~

Thus the lonely world of SH. Has to reach out to the cyberworld to find a couple blind followers to beleive his BS. Yip BS SH. You have brought no more than your twist to this site than anyone else. You may believe that everything you say is proven fact and that is what builds confidence --- "what YOU believe". You, no doubt, exume confident.

Call everyone that does not agree with your slant on reality liars and blamers SH, it only shows your soft underbelly. I'm sorry thast you are scared of us. I'm sorry that your ego is truely too weak to take challenge.
I'm sorry that you feel you have to follow the lead of your hero's like a puppet, and I am sorry that you can't see how bad these closet liberal mutinational companies need clowns like you to work for them in the trenches.

Like I have said before, my experience in the industry beyond the producer level is relatively recent as well, but thanks to you SH, my resolve has strenghtened. This industry has problems. It is not soley the fault of the packers, but is certainly partially due to reluctance to speak out on the part of producers. Puppet clowns like yourself have played a big part in that reluctance. Rightceous, paumpous, puppets like yourself have continued to keep the voice of the producer at bay with your "truth and proof" :roll: Your own weird slant SH, your own weird slant.

~SH~ said:
Sandman,

~SH~

Econ says you should spend more time in church. I think you should pay more attention in church. Do the words, "You reap what you sow" have any meaning to you? What do you think you have coming from me, SH?

You want proof that you lied? Example one; Cargill is private. You don't know their financials. Example two; You can't get financials from Tyson for the period you are talking about, either, as you can't break down quarters. Now, if you are making comments concerning Cargill and Tyson's profits/losses when that information is not available to you or anybody else, you are either lying or BSing. You take your pick.

Randy,

I'll take that empty discrediting rant as your admission to your inability to contradict anything I have stated with facts to the contrary. You made my point splendidly. I'll let that post define you.

Sandman: "What do you think you have coming from me, SH?"

Simple, quit being such a parasite. Don't call someone a liar unless you can prove that they lied. Don't sink your teeth into what you want to believe based on someone else's inability to prove you wrong. Base your opinions on what you have proven to yourself from your own research. If I didn't do my own research, I'd probably be an R-CULT clone today. Don't expect everyone else to back their statements when you never back yours. If you are going to challenge what someone says, HAVE THE GOODS TO BACK YOUR POSITION. What makes you such a parasite is that you expect everyone to back their position EVERY TIME when you NEVER back your positions.

On this issue, you had absolutely no idea whether I could back my position or not. You shot from the hip believing I couldn't.

Sandman: "You want proof that you lied? Example one; Cargill is private. You don't know their financials. Example two; You can't get financials from Tyson for the period you are talking about, either, as you can't break down quarters. Now, if you are making comments concerning Cargill and Tyson's profits/losses when that information is not available to you or anybody else, you are either lying or BSing. You take your pick."

Oh, so now I'm back to lying again. First you claimed that I lied, then you apologize for saying I lied, now you claim to have proof that I lied, then you turn around and say I either lied or am BSing. We all know who is lying here. It's you, the one who can't keep his story straight.

It was never my obligation to prove my statement, it was your obligation to prove that I lied. That was my mistake. I should have never allowed you to play me like that. I won't repeat that mistake again. Everyone that matters knows how deceptive you are.

As far as my ability to prove my statement IF I CHOOSE TO.......

You are right, Cargill is a private company which makes it more difficult to prove whether they lost more money in their U.S. plants then they made in their Canadian plant. We were both specific to the NW. and Cargill does not have plants in the NW so that effectively removed them from the equation. I was specific to the NW as were you yet you are still trying to slime your way back to Cargill knowing that it's more difficult to prove than Tyson. Typical of your slithering deceptive ways. Want me to bring back the quote where we were both specific to the NW? We both eliminated Cargill from the equation when we specified the NW.

Secondly, the reason I made the statement in the first place that you called a lie is because I knew that Tyson's Boise and Pasco plants were losing money big time while the border was closed. I just didn't remember that their heavy losses occurred in Tyson's FY 2005. That was the only mistake I made. You didn't know either way. I also knew that Lakeside was not making as much as many had been led to believe due to the costs of SRM removal on UTM cattle.

I did get enough financial data from Tyson to prove my point that Tyson's Boise and Pasco plants lost more money than Lakeside made. It was confirmed with a phone call to a Tyson representative. Agman posted the plant capacities as Pasco and Boise. I posted the cutbacks in production. I posted the fact that workers were still being paid for a 32 hour week even when plants were running at around 30% of capacity. I posted a quote directly from Tyson's CEO claiming they were losing a lot of money in those plants. I never had the chance to post the Alberta study confirming that profits at Lakeside were less than many had thought. I posted Tyson's total earnings and losses for their entire time period the border was closed. I posted Tyson's statement saying that Lakeside's profits had dwindled to nothing in 2005. The entire picture is painted without the need for individual plant data. The Tyson representative told me that the losses in Pasco and Boise were, in his words, "WAY MORE" than the profits at Lakeside.

I did all that research in response to your calling me a liar which I should have never done. I should have just told you where you could get off.

Now what did you offer to back your claim that I lied?

NOT ONE DAMN THING but further questions and futher challenges TO THE INFORMATION I BROUGHT. You didn't do any research at all. NONE!

All you had to do is pick up the phone and call the Tyson office to confirm but you wouldn't do that because your fragile ego couldn't handle being wrong. You even admit that the bet had to do with the original statement and not calendar year 2004 yet you pretend to have been right with your original challenge because I was wrong about calendar year 2004. ANOTHER "ILLUSION" YOU CREATED. Did you take the money even though you admitted that the bet revolved around my original statement? Of course you did because it was the "PERCEIVED" victory you so desperately needed. You capitalized on my mistake of committing to calendar year 2004 then admitted that the bet revolved around my original statement. That's the type of parasite you are.

You keep demanding individual plant data which is not required to prove the point. BOISE AND PASCO RUNNING AT 30% OF CAPACITY WHILE WORKERS ARE BEING PAID FOR 32 HOURS PER WEEK COMPARED TO THE COST OF SRM REMOVAL IN CANDA IS ALL I NEEDED TO KNOW. My beliefs, based on what I had read previously, were confirmed with my call to Tyson.

You offered nothing to prove me wrong besides your feeble attempt to discredit what I brought. Typical of your parasitic ways. All you can do is challenge and question, because YOU are the one who is truly "factually void"!

~SH~

You really don't realise how utterly 2 year old you sound when you keep saying "phone Tyson and ask them yourself", do you? :roll: :p

Be a man SH, and back off. You tried a while back but your whiney nature keeps returning.

Now tell me how I brought nothing to the table and never will--------- as if you brought anything but "phone Tyson". :D :lol:

~SH~ said:
Randy,

I'll take that empty discrediting rant as your admission to your inability to contradict anything I have stated with facts to the contrary. You made my point splendidly. I'll let that post define you.

Sandman: "What do you think you have coming from me, SH?"

Simple, quit being such a parasite. Don't call someone a liar unless you can prove that they lied. Don't sink your teeth into what you want to believe based on someone else's inability to prove you wrong. Base your opinions on what you have proven to yourself from your own research. If I didn't do my own research, I'd probably be an R-CULT clone today. Don't expect everyone else to back their statements when you never back yours. If you are going to challenge what someone says, HAVE THE GOODS TO BACK YOUR POSITION. What makes you such a parasite is that you expect everyone to back their position EVERY TIME when you NEVER back your positions.

On this issue, you had absolutely no idea whether I could back my position or not. You shot from the hip believing I couldn't.

Sandman: "You want proof that you lied? Example one; Cargill is private. You don't know their financials. Example two; You can't get financials from Tyson for the period you are talking about, either, as you can't break down quarters. Now, if you are making comments concerning Cargill and Tyson's profits/losses when that information is not available to you or anybody else, you are either lying or BSing. You take your pick."

Oh, so now I'm back to lying again. First you claimed that I lied, then you apologize for saying I lied, now you claim to have proof that I lied, then you turn around and say I either lied or am BSing. We all know who is lying here. It's you, the one who can't keep his story straight.

It was never my obligation to prove my statement, it was your obligation to prove that I lied. That was my mistake. I should have never allowed you to play me like that. I won't repeat that mistake again. Everyone that matters knows how deceptive you are.

As far as my ability to prove my statement IF I CHOOSE TO.......

You are right, Cargill is a private company which makes it more difficult to prove whether they lost more money in their U.S. plants then they made in their Canadian plant. We were both specific to the NW. and Cargill does not have plants in the NW so that effectively removed them from the equation. I was specific to the NW as were you yet you are still trying to slime your way back to Cargill knowing that it's more difficult to prove than Tyson. Typical of your slithering deceptive ways. Want me to bring back the quote where we were both specific to the NW? We both eliminated Cargill from the equation when we specified the NW.

Secondly, the reason I made the statement in the first place that you called a lie is because I knew that Tyson's Boise and Pasco plants were losing money big time while the border was closed. I just didn't remember that their heavy losses occurred in Tyson's FY 2005. That was the only mistake I made. You didn't know either way. I also knew that Lakeside was not making as much as many had been led to believe due to the costs of SRM removal on UTM cattle.

I did get enough financial data from Tyson to prove my point that Tyson's Boise and Pasco plants lost more money than Lakeside made. It was confirmed with a phone call to a Tyson representative. Agman posted the plant capacities as Pasco and Boise. I posted the cutbacks in production. I posted the fact that workers were still being paid for a 32 hour week even when plants were running at around 30% of capacity. I posted a quote directly from Tyson's CEO claiming they were losing a lot of money in those plants. I never had the chance to post the Alberta study confirming that profits at Lakeside were less than many had thought. I posted Tyson's total earnings and losses for their entire time period the border was closed. I posted Tyson's statement saying that Lakeside's profits had dwindled to nothing in 2005. The entire picture is painted without the need for individual plant data. The Tyson representative told me that the losses in Pasco and Boise were, in his words, "WAY MORE" than the profits at Lakeside.

I did all that research in response to your calling me a liar which I should have never done. I should have just told you where you could get off.

Now what did you offer to back your claim that I lied?

NOT ONE DAMN THING but further questions and futher challenges TO THE INFORMATION I BROUGHT. You didn't do any research at all. NONE!

All you had to do is pick up the phone and call the Tyson office to confirm but you wouldn't do that because your fragile ego couldn't handle being wrong. You even admit that the bet had to do with the original statement and not calendar year 2004 yet you pretend to have been right with your original challenge because I was wrong about calendar year 2004. ANOTHER "ILLUSION" YOU CREATED. Did you take the money even though you admitted that the bet revolved around my original statement? Of course you did because it was the "PERCEIVED" victory you so desperately needed. You capitalized on my mistake of committing to calendar year 2004 then admitted that the bet revolved around my original statement. That's the type of parasite you are.

You keep demanding individual plant data which is not required to prove the point. BOISE AND PASCO RUNNING AT 30% OF CAPACITY WHILE WORKERS ARE BEING PAID FOR 32 HOURS PER WEEK COMPARED TO THE COST OF SRM REMOVAL IN CANDA IS ALL I NEEDED TO KNOW. My beliefs, based on what I had read previously, were confirmed with my call to Tyson.

You offered nothing to prove me wrong besides your feeble attempt to discredit what I brought. Typical of your parasitic ways. All you can do is challenge and question, because YOU are the one who is truly "factually void"!

~SH~

SH, You called Sandhusker a parasite. Can you prove that or is it just an opinion? I bet you can not prove it. I will bet you $100.00. Do you want the deal?

I don't know why you insist on keeping this going, SH. You keep reaffirming why you lost the bet - NO FACTS.

SH, "I did get enough financial data from Tyson to prove my point that Tyson's Boise and Pasco plants lost more money than Lakeside made. It was confirmed with a phone call to a Tyson representative."

So you say and say and say and say... but no figures. Not a single figure can you provide, but you have the financial data.. :roll: HOW ABOUT A $ FIGURE, SH. PROFITS/LOSSES ARE MEASURED IN DOLLARS.

SH, "Agman posted the plant capacities as Pasco and Boise."

Straw man. Your statement wasn't about capacities, it was about profits/losses, WHERE IS THE $?

SH, " I posted the cutbacks in production. I posted the fact that workers were still being paid for a 32 hour week even when plants were running at around 30% of capacity.

Straw man. Your statement wasn' about production. WHERE IS THE $?

sh, "I posted a quote directly from Tyson's CEO claiming they were losing a lot of money in those plants. "

Straw man. How much is a lot? WHERE IS THE $?

sh, "I posted Tyson's total earnings and losses for their entire time period the border was closed."

Straw man. Total profits tells us nothing about the individual plant's performance, does it?

sh, "I posted Tyson's statement saying that Lakeside's profits had dwindled to nothing in 2005."

Straw man. What about 2004 and the fat half of 2003? Remember, they are part of the time frame you were talking about, too.

sh, "The entire picture is painted without the need for individual plant data."

:shock: :D :D :D Your whole statement is based on individual plant data, you fool! Sorry, but the side door is closed. You throw out a bunch of straw men and claim," there is the proof, case closed."

SH, a bit of advice for you; If you're in a hole, quit digging!

Here's how you can prove yourself, SH - fill in the blanks;
From May 21, 2003 to May__, 2005, Tyson Lakeside made $__________
In the same time period, Tyson Boise and Pascoe combined lost $_______
Either fill in the blanks or GIVE IT A REST!

Sandman: "You keep reaffirming why you lost the bet - NO FACTS."

Why not just admit that you can't back your allegation that I lied with my original statement? You still want me to prove that I didn't lie.

TO HECK WITH YOU! BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION, THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU TO PROVE THAT I LIED!!!!!

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF I LIED????

You said when someone from Cody, NE calls someone a liar they better be able to back it. You're from Cody and you never backed your allegation that I lied. You are a hypocrite who doesn't practice what he preaches. Instead, you try to slither your way out of it by making a half assed apology for calling me a liar then you go right back to calling me a liar again. Your caught in your own lies and all you can do is try to critique what I brought to the table. That doesn't prove I lied. You need to prove that Lakeside made more money than Boise and Pasco while the border was closed to prove that I lied.

YOU DON'T WANT TO ADMIT THAT YOU CANNOT BACK YOUR ALLEGATION THAT I LIED. Show me the dollar figures. Bring the data!

EITHER BACK YOUR ALLEGATION OR ADMIT THAT YOU CAN'T!!!!

Randy: "Not one FACT in your whole Whine."

Your level of comprehension would not allow you to recognize a fact Randy. All you can do is discredit like the empty handed fool you are.

~SH~

You lied. You don't have the data because it is not available. Yet, you still made the statement. You lied when you said you proved your point. You can't fill in the blanks. Instead you try to slide out the side door with, "The entire picture is painted without the need for individual plant data." :roll: :lol: liar, liar, liar :p

Why not submit a poll and see what the board thinks?

PROVE THAT I LIED SANDMAN!!!

BACK IT UP WITH PROOF!

I suppose you have the proof for that just like you had the proof in Pickett!

You are such a joke!

You can't prove a damn thing!

~SH~

Sandman,

Agman said his data confirmed that the losses in Pasco and Boise were greater than the profits at Lakeside. You thanked Agman for being honest but you call me a liar for saying the same thing. Then you apologize for calling me a liar now you are back calling me a liar again. What a sorry lad you are when all you can do is track yourself around in the snow. Let me know the next time you'll be in the area. We'll settle the "liar" aspect of this debate.

~SH~

Sh, "Agman said his data confirmed that the losses in Pasco and Boise were greater than the profits at Lakeside."

Great Post the numbers then.

You posted as fact a statement you couldn't possible know as fact because the data needed to prove it is not available. You are either lying or full of hot air. If you want to admit that you are full of crap, I will recant calling you a liar. Which are you? :???:

Keep dancing Sandman!

You know you can't back your allegation that I lied so you want me to prove that I didn't lie. To heck with that. Either back your allegation or admit that you shot your mouth off with no basis.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Keep dancing Sandman!

You know you can't back your allegation that I lied so you want me to prove that I didn't lie. To heck with that. Either back your allegation or admit that you shot your mouth off with no basis.

~SH~

WHO shot off their mouth with no basis? :roll: :lol: :lol: If you had any basis, you wouldn't try to sneak away with a comment like, "The entire picture is painted without the need for individual plant data." That statement is halarious and soooooo telling of your case and charachter! :lol:

You lied. You don't have the data because it is not available. Yet, you still made the statement. You lied when you said you proved your point. You can't fill in the blanks. Instead you try to slide out the side door with, "The entire picture is painted without the need for individual plant data." :roll:

You posted as fact a statement you couldn't possible know as fact because the data needed to prove it is not available. You are either lying or full of hot air. If you want to admit that you are full of crap, I will recant calling you a liar. Which are you? :???:

How long is this going to go in SH? Why not take a poll and see if the board feels I owe you an apology? MRJ and Tam will vote for you no matter what, you're already up 2-0

SH, You called Sandhusker a parasite. Can you prove that or is it just an opinion? I bet you can not prove it. I will bet you $100.00. Do you want the deal?

Listed below are all the reasons Sandhusker is an absolute phony:

1. When Agman stated that his data did not support my position WITHIN CALENDAR YEAR 2004, Sandman thanked Agman for his honesty and took Agman at his word WHEN SANDMAN ADMITS HE (sandman) HAD NO PROOF EITHER WAY.

Why didn't you question Agman's information regarding calendar year 2004??? Why didn't you ask for proof???? You admitted you didn't know either way. You were simply betting that I couldn't prove that Boise and Pasco lost more money while the border was closed than Lakeside made.

WELL, WHY WOULD YOU ASSUME AGMAN KNEW WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT WITHIN CALENDAR YEAR 2004 AND NOT THE ENTIRE PERIOD OF TIME WHEN THE BORDER WAS CLOSED?????????

NO, INSTEAD YOU THANKED AGMAN FOR HIS HONESTY WITHOUT ASKING FOR PROOF OF WHETHER HE COULD BACK HIS POSITION OR NOT. YOU ASSUMED HE WAS TELLING YOU THE TRUTH AND TOOK HIM AT HIS WORD ON CALENDAR YEAR 2004. SO WHY WOULDN'T YOU ASSUME HE WAS TELLING YOU THE TRUTH ON THE ENTIRE PERIOD OF TIME WHEN THE BORDER WAS CLOSED?????

I'll tell you why, because calendar year 2004 supported your bias and meant you'd win THE BET but his information on the entire period of time when the border was closed didn't support your bias of calling me a liar. YOU ADMITTED YOU DIDN'T KNOW EITHER WAY BUT YOU DIDN'T ASK FOR PROOF FROM AGMAN. HIS STATEMENT MEANT YOU WON THE BET SO YOU DIDN'T QUESTION HIM FOR PROOF.

That just proves what a pathetic parasite you really are.

2. You kept changing your story. First you claimed I lied, then you apologized for calling me a liar, then you claimed I lied again, then you said you didn't know, then you claimed I lied again, and now you say I either lied or I was full of crap. The truth is, you don't have any proof either way.

You said when someone from Cody, NE calls someone a liar, they better be able to back it. You don't practice what you preach because you didn't back anything. That also proves what a phony you really are.

3. You never back your position ON ANYTHING, yet you insist on others backing their position ON EVERYTHING.

4. You never offered any proof that Lakeside's profits exceeded Boise and Pasco's losses. You admit you don't know. You'd rather discredit what I bring to the table rather than prove that I lied. That also proves what a parasite you are. You let everyone else do your work for you and that's exactly why you are still demanding more proof.

5. All you had to do was call the Tyson office but you don't want to know the truth.

6. Anyone with any common sense can tell you that two plants with capacity equal to Lakeside's capacity running at 30% capacity while paying their employees for a 32 hour work week is taking it in the shorts financially while Tyson's financial reports showed that Lakeside's profits dwindled to nothing and they had SRM expense through the entire time period. Anyone with any business sense can put it together without hard numbers. This obvious difference was also backed with the Tyson representatives "WAY MORE" response to my question of the losses in Pasco and Boise being more than the profits at Lakeside.

I understand you'll never accept this as proof but your total hypocrisy was exposed by accepting Agman's statement regarding calendar year 2004 without hard numbers. Hahaha! You are such a joke!

IF YOU ARE GOING TO DEMAND FINANCIAL STATISTICS FOR THE ENTIRE PERIOD OF TIME WHEN THE BORDER WAS CLOSED FOR THE THREE PLANTS, WHY WOULDN'T YOU DEMAND THE SAME INFORMATION FOR CALENDAR YEAR 2004?????

Consider yourself exposed for the parasite you really are.

~SH~

Latest posts