• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

R-Calf Sucks!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher said:
Ok maybe your right about Bush but how you didn;'t get rid of that two faced little skuzzbucket you had before is beyond me-I gues George W is kinda like our Chretian was-the countries leader who can barely speak decipherable English.

NR, you are right about Pres. Clinton...he looked into the cameras of the national news media, pointed his finger at us, and said he didn't have sex with THAT woman. The blue dress made him an out right liar. And he lost his BAR license for lying to the federal judge. But the ironic thing...all the foreigners that hate us now, loved him!!!!! :? :???: :?

Anybody who is an R-Calf member has got a pretty small respect for the truth-kind of reminds me of the old 'I was just following orders defense'. If your R-calf leaders are untruthful why support them.

Northern Rancher said:
Anybody who is an R-Calf member has got a pretty small respect for the truth-kind of reminds me of the old 'I was just following orders defense'. If your R-calf leaders are untruthful why support them.
you have to stand behind what you believe in, and tke it all in perspective.

anything with a power structure and leaders is bound to be corrupt. I support the effort of r-calf, but send them NO money. (ok, I bought a few of the USA BEEF tags) but how far is 8 bucks gonna get them.

even Bill CLinton, the most corrupt fool this country ever elected (excluding Kennedy's) he ws a cheat, liar, murderer, and drug smuggler, but as President of this country, I supported him. I often wished for an assassination, but as the figure head for the USA, he got my respect.

RobertMac said:
Northern Rancher said:
Ok maybe your right about Bush but how you didn;'t get rid of that two faced little skuzzbucket you had before is beyond me-I gues George W is kinda like our Chretian was-the countries leader who can barely speak decipherable English.

NR, you are right about Pres. Clinton...he looked into the cameras of the national news media, pointed his finger at us, and said he didn't have sex with THAT woman. The blue dress made him an out right liar. And he lost his BAR license for lying to the federal judge. But the ironic thing...all the foreigners that hate us now, loved him!!!!! :? :???: :?

He SHOOTS HE SCORES :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I bet he needed a :cowboy:

oh sorry were not talking about Hockey

jigs you summed up it all perfectly-that is the attitide that baffles the rest of us. If you wouldn't trust the guy to be village dog catcher why would you as your presidant.

And the mutinationals sit back and enjoy!!

Watch the Rcalf clowns keep the industry unstable with fear, and keep the producers of our two countries at each others throats. Wake up everyone and follow the money.

Signed your loyal Packer Bwamer,,,,, Randy

NR, some of you Canadians have learned well form SH on how to 'spin'. jigs said "support" and "respect", NOT "trust"!!! Then you talk about "respect for the truth", but seem to have no problem letting your product be misrepresented as USA beef in your almost only export market. I'm sure Randy will have 'Product of Canada' on his product in the USA market place, but his problem will be that Canadian producers like you will cut him off at the knees as soon as Cargill and/or Tyson offers $1.00/head more. The multinationals have displaced USA producers with Canadian beef and, as soon as they are able, they will displace Canadian producers with Brazilian beef.

I have no problem whasoever with putting the Maple Leaf on any beef sold in the U.S.-go for it. That's quite a stretch to compare marketing beef to the U.S. presidant lying under oath-keep spinning there sunshine.

R-CALF is asking to have the Maple Leaf put on Canadian beef sold here...my point is, why aren't you Canadians asking to have the Maple Leaf put on YOUR product so it can be sold here honestly? :? :???: :???:

HAYMAKER
these little New Hollands are about 100 hp and are about the best baleing tractors I have seen,we are ranchers not farmers,some times we can't even get these little old New Hollands to pencil,Cal some times I wonder about you,and people like you and what would become of the cattle industry with people like yourself in charge.there is a differnce in being educated and being smart,you may very well be educated,jury is still out on the smart part........................good luck
We went through four pallets of twine and several rolls of net wrap this summer, don't have a complete bale count yet. Not bad for a "two bit wannabe", you think?

Over 80% of Canadian beef goes through Tyson and Cargill...just taking the odds. Still the silence is deafening!

And what % of US beef goes through these two corporations. So all yours goes through them, right Bobby?

And when ours gets there, they remove the Canadian Maple Leaf and put on the Stars and Stripes, and there's lots of that being sold to Japan, right?

North American beef industry, right down to the packers, imagine!

But don't worry "bobby" there will be more and more Canadian flags printed on boxes and sent over seas in the future.

Just chalk it up to the price of mark-up or "value added". What is the US going to do with all the product, that exceeds your domestic market?

Forgot, net importers the last two years in a row, without your export markets!

You RCALFERS don't see 20/20, do you?

Latest posts