• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

R2 at a winery

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Cal

Reaction score
Pretty country, great background for a picture. I hope all of those extra people around didn't clobber you and steal your booze. Pretty common around here.

R2, nice to put a face with your post now. It always makes one feel closer on here when you know what someone looks like.

If you enjoy touring vineyards you really need to come to NC. We have become an "up and coming" area. They give great tour. The Muscadine makes a different tasting wine. Its smooth and can be made sweeter. You will get some awsome shots too beautiful country.
Would you really go back to being 20's again????? LOL I KNOW I would not~ I love being 42.

Somehow I don't think that's the place where they bottle Northern Rancher's " Meadow Lakes finest fighting wine"!!! Probably brews that sissy stuff with corks and all..........up north real wine comes with a screw top and a handle on the jug :!: :lol: :lol: :wink:

reader (the Second) said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Saddletramp said:
:???: I would love to get back to 42 :cry:

I thought you were going to say that you drink wine from a box to. :cowboy:

That's a box of three bottles of wine -- "Ruby" "Garnet" and some other silly name. I thought their wine was the least impressive but their winery is gorgeous as you can see for yourself. I should have compressed the picture a little I think, it doesn't come through as well from photobucket.

I would LOVE to be 42 again but then in 10 years I'll wish I was 55 again so I plan to live it up now at 55 :wink: :wink: That redhead is 50, if you can believe it...

That redhead is 50, if you can believe it..DAMN. :cowboy: :cowboy:

This doesn't have much to do with anything, but it was kinda funny at the time. My uncle had a guy doing some carpenter work for him. The fellow had boo-booed on some project, and my uncle slyly said, "Well, you don't do very good work, but one thing about it, at least you're slow." Being there when it happened, it gave me a good laugh. :)

I had a pair of boots that I didn't particularly care for, and was trying to find a new home for them. I asked my uncle what size he wore. He replied, ''Well, my feet are size ten, but elevens feel so good, I wear a size twelve." He always said he was five feet and fourteen inches tall. :? :)

Beautiful picture R2,I never did care much for wine tho,I remember once an ole geezer I call friend made some wine from some grapes he got off the creek here,he caught me in a weaken mood and had me take a big swig of it @!%*%$#&(*$@%**%CY&$$%*FR%(*$# Damn stuff almost choked the life outa me................good luck

Mr Lilly had a great uncle that usta make fig wine. We stopped by there one day and he was puttin it in bottles....oh man that stuff would knock ya on yer hiney, I drank about 1/3 of a coffee cup..left feelin tipsy.....bad thing about it was....it tasted really good. LOL

I steer clear of that wine after my wine tastin lesson,how's that rye coming along?................good luck

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
What rye?

UH OH,too deep huh ?and no rain,but if I remember you had a couple inches on it that shoulda shore got it ta spriggin.............good luck

it's only in there 1/4 to 1/2 an inch, and yeap we had 2 inches or so on it two days after drillin it. but it hasn't germinated yet. I've dug around and find seeds that are just like they was when we put em out. So Maybe just maybe if we were to get a good rain, they might go ahead and come up. Have heard several say that theirs has been out for a month before it finally came up.

Latest posts