• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

REPUBLICAN LEADER RUSH LIMBAUGH JUST CAN'T GET A BREAK

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Oldtimer said:
Tam said:
Oldtimer said:
I don't buy the not a celebrity BS... Here you have Sarah with a reality TV show of her entire family - one daughter on dances with stars, and starring in their own reality show of her life and the family- the on again off again fiance not only making all the tv show rounds but going to Hollywood, signing a movie contract and appearing in a reality show with Kathy Griffin....

No- Sarah made her kids celebrities when she drug them out and paraded them in her promotional moves- which were aimed both to get political acclaim and to fill her pocket book..

So Oldtimer are you saying now that Obama is feeling the pinch of not raising the Bragged about billion dollars and has turned to using his daughters including selling their pictures for $5 a pop, they are FAIR GAME to have jokes about them being raped and are prostitutes? You are about as sick as I have ever seen Willow is 14 YEARS OLD NO 14 YEAR OLD CHILD deserves to be used to poke crap at her Conservative Political Mother. Crawl back into that bottle you have to be sucking on and shut up As there is absolutely no defence for your stupid comments. :mad:

I agree- no kids should be attacked-- but in this day and age of shock jock media (of both sides) when they are paraded in front of the media they become targets....

Tam you apparently can't read or can't comprehend...

And as shown with Rush-- folks keep supporting those shock jocks and their sponsors :???:
I had not read your second post yet and I can conprehend exactly what you are saying.
You are saying Palin put her daughter into the media so she had to expect the sick liberal dirtbags were going to attack a child and Oldtimer with every post YOU DEFEND THEM. It's Sarah's Fault her daughter was attacked not the friggin liberal shock jocks that support you hero. :mad:

Rush commented on an ADULT that he and a lot of others totally disagreed with, unlike your hero that attacked a CHILD. Rush is to be sued in your eyes while your Shock Jock is invited to speak at Obama fund raisers. :mad:

Oldtimer said:
So then you apparently believe every US citizen called by Congress (by either party/cult) to testify should immediately become a target for libel and slander just for having an opinion going anti to yours .... :???:

So much for the 1st Amendment..... :(

OT worries about people being targets for libel and slander, now there's a joke.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oldtimer said:
Tam said:
Oldtimer said:
Nope-- but I also don't even know what the joke was- or what you are talking about a short skirt or rape...

The most hypocritical attack on young folks I ever saw was when O'Reilly attacked and ranted against Paris Hilton's (who I can't stand) 16 year old sister for being pregnant- and blamed her lifestyle and attacked her folks and blamed them for causing it--------And then just weeks later went on his show backing Bristol Palins pregnancy and trying to smooth it all over as a little accident that just happens- and praising the Palins.... :roll:

I agree- no kids should be attacked-- but in this day and age of shock jock media (of both sides) when they are paraded in front of the media they become targets....

Pelosi parades Fluke A 30 YEAR OLD LIBERAL ACTIVIST in front of the media so didn't she put a target on her GROWN UP back over a VERY HOT POLITICAL ISSUE? But when Rush comments he is to be sued. When Sarah takes her young daughter to a Yankee Baseball game it puts a target on her back for sick disgusting jokes to be told about her and YOU DEFEND IT. That is sick Oldtimer absolutely SICK

So then you apparently believe every US citizen called by Congress (by either party/cult) to testify should immediately become a target for libel and slander just for having an opinion going anti to yours .... :???:

So much for the 1st Amendment..... :(

:shock:
Funny how the First Amendment is so important when it comes to a Liberal speaking her mind but not when Rush speaks his or when the Catholic doesn't want to provide for that 30 year old Liberal activists sexual activity needs. :roll:

Look up HYPOCRITE Oldtimer your Pictures is sitting right there as an prime example. :roll:

I don't feel sorry for Sandra Fluke, she put herself in that position and gave the impression that the name Rush called her fit.
Since she gave testimony that was nothing but a lie, she brought it all on herself. "If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen."

Oldtimer wrote:

The most hypocritical attack on young folks I ever saw was when O'Reilly attacked and ranted against Paris Hilton's (who I can't stand) 16 year old sister for being pregnant- and blamed her lifestyle and attacked her folks and blamed them for causing it--------And then just weeks later went on his show backing Bristol Palins pregnancy and trying to smooth it all over as a little accident that just happens- and praising the Palins....

I say you're lying. In fact, I KNOW you're lying.

Nicky Hilton who is Paris Hilton's only sister...... was born in 1983. In the time frame you state, which would have been 2008, before the presidential election, Nicky Hilton was not 16 years old as you stated, but was 25 years old.

Don't you ever get tired of being caught in lies? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mike said:
Oldtimer wrote:

The most hypocritical attack on young folks I ever saw was when O'Reilly attacked and ranted against Paris Hilton's (who I can't stand) 16 year old sister for being pregnant- and blamed her lifestyle and attacked her folks and blamed them for causing it--------And then just weeks later went on his show backing Bristol Palins pregnancy and trying to smooth it all over as a little accident that just happens- and praising the Palins....

I say you're lying. In fact, I KNOW you're lying.

Nicky Hilton who is Paris Hilton's only sister...... was born in 1983. In the time frame you state, which would have been 2008, before the presidential election, Nicky Hilton was not 16 years old as you stated, but was 25 years old.

Don't you ever get tired of being caught in lies? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Wrong name- Britney Spears sister.. All pretty much the same to me...Airheaded rich girls....
I posted the videos on here when they happened- just can't remember the names of these young celebrities..

Daily Kos Staff, Front PageRSS
Daily Kos editors
Profile Diaries (list)
Sat Sep 06, 2008 at 11:04 AM PDT

O'Reilly insists Sarah Palin supervised her daughter's sexual escapadesby kosFollow for Daily Kos
ShareNew
permalink 468 Comments

As we've discussed already, Bill O'Reilly is pissed that people are calling him a hypocrite for bashing Jamie Lynn Spear's parents for having their teen daughter knocked up, but refuses to do the same to Sarah Palin.
The latest to point out that hypocrisy was the Atlanta Journal-Constitution's Cynthia Tucker. As a result, O'Reilly sent a camera crew to ambush her at her home:

As Tucker stopped outside her house to pick up her mail, the Fox camera crew emerged out of a car parked across the street and advanced on her, yelling questions. At this point, I'll turn the account over to Tucker for the blow-by-blow account, as she recalls it:

O'Reilly guy: "Cynthia, in your column, were you comparing Bristol Palin to Jamie Lynn Spears?"

Cynthia: "In my column, I was criticizing Bill O"Reilly. And I stand by that."

O'Reilly guy: "Bill pointed out that Jamie Lynn Spears was running around unsupervised. You know that. So you were saying that Bristol Palin was running around unsupervised."

Cynthia: "If I said that, read that part. You're holding the column (in your hand). Read where I said Bristol Palin was running around unsupervised."

O'Reilly guy: "You inferred it."

Cynthia: "I inferred O'Reilly is a hypocrite. And I stand by that. Good day, gentlemen. I'm going inside to finish my Saturday chores."

Does O'Reilly really want to maintain that the difference between Jamie Lynn and Bristol is that the Spears daughter was "running around unsupervised"? Because if O'Reilly insists that Bristol, to the contrary, was supervised, then how exactly did she get knocked up? It would follow that ... yeah. Gross. And somehow, I really, really doubt that's what happened.

O'Reilly is a hypocrite, he's been busted as such, and rather than let it go and ignore, he keeps digging his hole deeper

Martin Jr. said:
I don't feel sorry for Sandra Fluke, she put herself in that position and gave the impression that the name Rush called her fit.
Since she gave testimony that was nothing but a lie, she brought it all on herself. "If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen."

:clap:

If oldtimer were to spend as much time doing constructive things as opposed to his putting his foot in his mouth the national debt could be paid off!!!
Does he not realize that his lies jump up and bite him on a daily basis, dont once but several times!!

so which is it oldtimer,
it is ok if you are in the public spotlight your kids are fair game as well ((this would include you as you admit that you have been there)))that would include appearing before a congressional commitee

Or is it ok to lie and say you didn't know,,

Or do as you usually do, try to change the subject, twist and spin when you get your butt handed to you, which is a lot

Sponsors began abandoning Limbaugh's show en masse after he made offensive comments about Sandra Fluke, calling the law student a slut for her testimony in support of President Barack Obama's birth control mandate, and suggesting she should make sex tapes if she wants birth control covered by insurance.

By last count, at least 50 sponsors had pulled their support from Limbaugh's show, including AOL, The Huffington Post's parent company.

On Thursday, Limbaugh's program was practically devoid of paid advertisements, according to reports. Of the 86 spots that aired, 77 were "free public service announcements donated by the Ad Council." Seven ads were from companies "in the process of pulling their spots."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/10/talk-radio-losing-advertisers_n_1336634.html

Gloria Allred: Rush Limbaugh Should Be Prosecuted For Controversial Comments About Sandra Fluke

By MATT SEDENSKY 03/ 9/12 04:39 PM ET

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — A high-profile attorney is calling for Rush Limbaugh to be prosecuted on a defamation charge, saying an obscure Florida law can be used to punish him for calling a college student a "slut" and a "prostitute" on the air.

Gloria Allred, the famed celebrity lawyer, sent a letter to the Palm Beach County Attorney's Office on Thursday saying prosecutors should consider a charge under an 1883 law making it a misdemeanor to question a woman's chastity.

"He has personally targeted her and vilified her, and he should have to bear the consequences of his extremely outrageous, tasteless and damaging conduct," Allred said in a phone interview Friday.

Limbaugh had no immediate comment on the letter and didn't address it in his radio show Friday. Rachel Nelson, a spokeswoman for Clear Channel's Premiere Radio Networks Inc., said the network had nothing further to add.

Denise Nieman, the county attorney, said she forwarded the letter to the state attorney's office, which handles criminal matters. The state attorney's office had no immediate comment.

Allred focused her efforts on Palm Beach because Limbaugh both lives and broadcasts his show from the county. She cited a state law that says, "Whoever speaks of and concerning any woman, married or unmarried, falsely and maliciously imputing to her a want of chastity, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the first degree."

Allred has a long history of taking on high-profile cases, most recently representing a woman who claimed to have been sexually harassed by former presidential candidate Herman Cain, and a woman who received lewd messages from former Rep. Anthony Weiner.

Whether prosecutors will take the request seriously and whether such a case could pose First Amendment issues remained to be seen. But the law should be used because it's still on the books, Allred said.

"I'm sure he has an army of highly paid attorneys in his entourage to advise him about how he should defend himself," she said. "I'm concerned about the impact that he has had and that he wished to have had on women who choose to speak out and exercise their free speech."

The tumult began last week when Limbaugh discounted the appearance of a Georgetown law student, Sandra Fluke, on Capitol Hill. Fluke testified to congressional Democrats in support of their national health care policy that would compel her Catholic college's health plan to cover her birth control, a comment Limbaugh seized on.

He said last Wednesday: "What does it say about the college coed ... who goes before a congressional committee and essentially says that she must be paid to have sex? It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex."

After an outcry – and the decision by numerous businesses to pull their ads from his show – he apologized, saying "I should not have used the language I did, and it was wrong."

Allred called that apology "meaningless."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/09/gloria-allred-rush-limbaugh_n_1335094.html

flounder said:
Sponsors began abandoning Limbaugh's show en masse after he made offensive comments about Sandra Fluke, calling the law student a slut for her testimony in support of President Barack Obama's birth control mandate, and suggesting she should make sex tapes if she wants birth control covered by insurance.

By last count, at least 50 sponsors had pulled their support from Limbaugh's show, including AOL, The Huffington Post's parent company.

On Thursday, Limbaugh's program was practically devoid of paid advertisements, according to reports. Of the 86 spots that aired, 77 were "free public service announcements donated by the Ad Council." Seven ads were from companies "in the process of pulling their spots."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/10/talk-radio-losing-advertisers_n_1336634.html

and when they started begging to come back, Rush turned them down. :lol: :lol:

Flopper,,,, did you parents have ANY kids that did not have brain damage at birth??

tisk tisk

im only 17 and im already so use to this type of stuff, its always a double standard no matter what.

even in school I A STUDENT cant get a break, ive been called a fascist by teachers for saying "well i like rush"

mister dillon said:
tisk tisk

im only 17 and im already so use to this type of stuff, its always a double standard no matter what.

even in school I A STUDENT cant get a break, ive been called a fascist by teachers for saying "well i like rush"

Welcome to Ranchers.net..

Some feel school is to prepare you for real life,.. at least you got your money's worth... :? :eek:

Larrry said:
Did ya hear about the illegal robocalls to people about Rush. Surely not from the leftwingernuts.

Do these people follow any laws?

Illinois Review reported:

Illegal robocalls have been hitting voters' phones in Rep. Judy Biggert's 13th CD, Rep. Tim Johnson's 15th CD and Rep. Bobby Schilling's 17th CD this week, UK's Daily Mail reports. The robocalls tell callers to contact the U.S. Reps' offices and ask them to stand against radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh's controversial comments last week about contraceptives activist Sandra Fluke.

…The call is illegal because the responsible group identified on the calls as "Women of the 99%" is not a registered PAC or lobbying group, and no return call phone number is given.

There's more here.

UPDATE: What a coincidence? The robocalls are only going to Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee targeted districts.

From the Daily Mail article we find that the calls are going out to Rep.Jim Renacci's district. There were similar calls made in Rep Roscoe Bartlett's Maryland-6, Rep Dan Benishek's Michigan-1, Rep Judy Biggert's Illinois-13, Rep Tim Johnson's Illinois-15, Rep Bobby Schilling's Illinois-17 and Rep Scott Rigell's Virginia-2. And from the comments below, Rep. Dold's Illinois 10′s district… All of these representatives, with the exception of Rep. Rigell, just happen to be on the Democrat's Red-to Blue list on the DCCC website.

red-to-blue.jpg

It would be interesting to find out if any of these other districts were getting these calls.

UPDATE: I just got word that Rep. Walsh's District also received the calls this week.

Megyn Kelly Fox News wants to be paid to have sex. see for yourself ;

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-march-5-2012/extremely-loud---incredibly-gross

flounder said:
Megyn Kelly Fox News wants to be paid to have sex. see for yourself ;

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-march-5-2012/extremely-loud---incredibly-gross

Sorry I don't have time for your so called comedy in light of what the left is doing to this country.

Latest posts