• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

REPUBLICAN LEADER RUSH LIMBAUGH JUST CAN'T GET A BREAK

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer said:
Obama impeachment bill now in Congress

Article I, Section 8, of the Constitution reserves for Congress alone the power to declare war, a restriction that has been sorely tested in recent years, including Obama's authorization of military force in Libya.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/obama-impeachment-bill-now-in-congress/

If anyone in Congress has any guts they will call Sheriff Joe and his Cold Case Posse to testify at Obama impeachment trial. :wink:

Tam said:
hypocritexposer said:
Obama impeachment bill now in Congress

Article I, Section 8, of the Constitution reserves for Congress alone the power to declare war, a restriction that has been sorely tested in recent years, including Obama's authorization of military force in Libya.

If anyone in Congress has any guts they will call Sheriff Joe and his Cold Case Posse to testify at Obama impeachment trial. :wink:

Hmmmm...what a unique and new idea!!!

A white sheriff and a posse after a black man!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Just like clockwork we have the left with no defense so they resort to the only thing they can think of racism. Which is so funny since there is no racism.

jingo2 said:
Tam said:
hypocritexposer said:

Hmmmmm.... what a unique idea!!!

If you can't win a debate with facts, try to change the subject!!!

If all else fails pull the race card, because it's the last one in the deck!!!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

That is really all kolo=jingo=lulu=allie has,,, She tries to divert like oldtimer, never really any thing of intelligent life there folks so move along

jingo2 said:
Tam said:
hypocritexposer said:

:lol: :lol:

I just love it when the lefties pull out the race card.

It is saying
"Us on the left have lost the debate so the only thing we can think of is to call everyone a Racist. If us one the left could only win a debate we wouldn't have to resort to childish measures"

political_card_tricks.jpg

jingo2 said:
Tam said:
hypocritexposer said:

Funny Jingy but that WHITE Sheriff and his posse started their investigation to CLEAR the BLACK man. It was the BLACK man's own stupidity that has the WHITE Sheriff and his posse looking a whole lot deeper into his FORGED DOCUMENTS. :roll:

Maybe if Obama had spent half as much money on a PROFESSIONAL FORGER as he has on Lawyers to keep the courts from taking a look at the document, he could have got a good quality forgery that could not be picked apart by a Cold Case Team. But hey better luck next time :wink: and knowing the DNC there most likely will be a next time as laws aren't for them to follow, they are for the OTHER GUY. :x

Oldtimer said:
jingo2 said:
Tam said:

Hey Oldtimer as a former WHITE Sheriff did you ever go after a person because for his SKIN COLOR or did you go after him because he broke the law? :?

Tam said:
Oldtimer said:
jingo2 said:

Hey Oldtimer as a former WHITE Sheriff did you ever go after a person because for his SKIN COLOR or did you go after him because he broke the law? :?

The biggest SKIN COLOR (race/color creed) problems I ran into in this area were when the Norwegians- accused the Swedes- of being Norwegians with empty heads :wink:

So much of this area is so interbred on racial issues with immigration over the past 100-150 years (several with bloodlines dating back far before the Mayflower folks)-- that they have all been deemed as "just folks"....

But when you have a President that is getting thousands of complaints from the local folks against a Sheriff- enough that the Justice Dept has to launch investigations against them-- it is not surprising that that Sheriff goes out and tries to get a Posse to bring charges against them to take the heat off their butt...

420538_339107976140410_100001236307988_990906_1228739527_n.jpg

So Tam- tell me who is an American... Is someone that deserts/leaves their country for better pickings- for whatever reason ( A sugar daddy situation ?) a better American than one that stays here and works to make the country better- or one that comes here for the American dream :???:

Tam- are you a Canadian or US citizen :???: To me the dual citizenship is one of the things the country needs to get rid of- same as anchor babies...If you leave the country to live in another country- you should have to give up ALL citizenship rights......

Should you have the same or as much US citizen rights as the Native Americans that were here long before your forefathers- or after deserting the country- as much as the descendants of the black and colored slaves that were brought here in the 1700/1800's...
Not to me.. I'm a firm believer in Love it or Leave It with this country-- and once you voluntarily leave the country after reaching majority age- to live in another country you should have to give up any US citizenship/rights.....

Oldtimer said:
Tam said:
Oldtimer said:

The biggest SKIN COLOR (race/color creed) problems I ran into in this area were when the Norwegians- accused the Swedes- of being Norwegians with empty heads :wink:

So much of this area is so interbred on racial issues with immigration over the past 100-150 years (several with bloodlines dating back far before the Mayflower folks)-- that they have all been deemed as "just folks"....

But when you have a President that is getting thousands of complaints from the local folks against a Sheriff- enough that the Justice Dept has to launch investigations against them-- it is not surprising that that Sheriff goes out and tries to get a Posse to bring charges against them to take the heat off their butt...

420538_339107976140410_100001236307988_990906_1228739527_n.jpg

So Tam- tell me who is an American... Is someone that deserts/leaves their country for better pickings- for whatever reason ( A sugar daddy situation ?) a better American than one that stays here and works to make the country better- or one that comes here for the American dream :???:

Like obama senior

Tam- are you a Canadian or US citizen :???: To me the dual citizenship is one of the things the country needs to get rid of- same as anchor babies...If you leave the country to live in another country- you should have to give up ALL citizenship rights......

dual citizenship like obama holds?

bingham-1872.jpg

So Oldtimer just how many of these complaints the Justice Department claims they recieved were coming from people legally in the country? How many came from people Obama is corting to get them to vote for him before Sheriff Joe runs their butts back across the border where they legally belong? :?

As I see it Sheriff Joe has a fair amount of support for how he is doing his job. :wink:

AZ News

Sheriff Joe Arpaio Receives just under 100,000 petitions!

Grassfire Nation's own Darla Dawald presents Sheriff Joe Arpaio with nearly 100,000 petitions of support at his office in Phoenix, AZ on Wednesday, Feb. 8.

Source: Grassfire.com
Posted: Feb. 11th, 2012

Attorney General Eric Holder's Department of Justice is on a
Witch-hunt to take down the "Toughest Sheriff in America"

The Issue

Sheriff Joe Arpaio is being victimized by the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) under Attorney General Eric Holder. The politically motivated retaliation alleges that Arpaio and his department have engaged in willful civil rights violations: that his office racially profiles Latinos; bases immigration enforcement on racially charged citizen complaints; and punishes Hispanic jail inmates for speaking Spanish.

The Obama-controlled media and other far-left organizations are also piling on – in a blatant smear campaign against the ultra-Conservative Sheriff.

The latest attacks are the apparent result of his department's tough stand on illegal immigration, and his unceasing efforts to curb crime – including immigration violations – while the President is posturing for the Hispanic vote.

Even though Arpaio has agreed to work with the DOJ, they have yet to offer specifics of their allegations.

Grassfire Nation finds this baseless, politically motivated attack on Sheriff Joe to be reprehensible, and is mobilizing a strong grassroots response to counter this effort through their "Support Sheriff Joe" letter initiative. In a massive show of grassroots support, Grassfire will hand-deliver letters from citizens across the nation to Sheriff Arpaio, The Department of Justice and key members of the U.S. House and Senate Judiciary Committees Demanding an end to the Obama/Holder witch-hunt.

The Statement of Support states:
As a Citizen of the United States, I am declaring my support for Sheriff Joe Arpaio, the Sheriff's lawful practices in prosecuting criminals and his unflinching stand in handling the illegal immigration crisis in his home state of Arizona. I demand that the U.S. Department of Justice release any evidence involving the allegations against Sheriff Joe and his department's practices. If proven unfounded, I demand an immediate end to the politically motivated witch-hunt against the Sheriff and his department, and a public apology from Attorney General Holder.

Now besides corting the Hispanic population to vote for him why else would Obama go after Sheriff Joe???? :? :? :?

Could it be because he wanted to discredit/destroy the guy and his Cold Case Posse before they finished their investigation into his FORGED BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!!!!! Pretty plain to see Obama had a good reason to find something on the Sheriff Oldtimer. :wink:

Oh and again with the you left the US you shouldn't have any say crap again Oldtimer. You really are a joke. :wink:

BTW I'll tell BMR you think I married him as he is my SUGAR DADDY. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tam said:
Oh and again with the you left the US you shouldn't have any say crap again Oldtimer. You really are a joke. :wink:

BTW I'll tell BMR you think I married him as he is my SUGAR DADDY. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yea Tam, appreciate your sugar daddy, I moved you into one fine house trailer.

We eventually got skirting on it. :D :D

Big Muddy rancher said:
Tam said:

The only way you could have got a "sugar plum", like Tam, who was only searching for the riches you offered, was by advertising $40 hay, in OT's region, I bet. :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Whatever happened to the good old days when OT thought "Product of Canada" was contaminated and subsidized, instead of an example of "true market value" :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Tam said:

a TRUE Sugar Daddy would not have made me help his elderly cousin put it on Big Muddy. :wink: :lol: :lol:

oldtimer on one of his very very best day as L.E. sheriff wouldn't make a pimple on Joe's butt :D :D :D
Holder is on a witchunt and every one in AZ knows it, as far as support he has an approval factor in the high 80's unlike oldtimers high 5 % as noted by his lack of ability to gain a 2nd term :roll: :roll:

EH oldtimer,
too bad you don't have CLASS instead of a gutter mind and hate spewing mouth, your hatred of woman is pathetic.... :mad:

Oldtimer said:
So ANN- tell me who is an American... Is someone that deserts/leaves their country for better pickings- for whatever reason ( A sugar daddy situation ?) a better American than one that stays here and works to make the country better- or one that comes here for the American dream

Ann- are you a Idonesian or US citizen To me the dual citizenship is one of the things the country needs to get rid of- same as anchor babies...If you leave the country to live in another country- you should have to give up ALL citizenship rights......

Should you have the same or as much US citizen rights as the Native Americans that were here long before your forefathers- or after deserting the country- as much as the descendants of the black and colored slaves that were brought here in the 1700/1800's...
Not to me.. I'm a firm believer in Love it or Leave It with this country-- and once you voluntarily leave the country after reaching majority age- to live in another country you should have to give up any US citizenship/rights.....

Oldtimer when you made this comment I thought you were taking another swipe at me but after reading it again I have to wonder if you maybe were talking about Obama's mother. :?

She was an American citizen who left the US after the age of majority to live in Indonesia with her Sugar Daddy and enrolled her son in a school that only admitted Indonesia citizens.

So in all fairness and not the double standard crap we have been witnessing from you, your little speech about having to give up your US citizenship should go for her too SHOULD IT?

As if it does then I would have to say Obama was born to a British Citizen, a native of KENYA, FATHER and a US citizen mother who was to young to pass her own citizenship on to him at the time of his birth , that according to you freely gave up her citizenship and all rights to US citizenship after he was born by moving to a foreign country to live with her SUGAR DADDY. Obama was then adopted by her Sugar Daddy making him a citizen of Indonesia so he could attend school there. That makes TWO FOREIGN FATHERS. :wink:

SO tell us again how, in your mind, he qualifies to be the US President? :?

Latest posts