• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Romney wins Florida Bigtime

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer said:
Steve said:
Just not enough rigs or support infrastructure to do anymore....

don't worry we have 42750 tech workers getting re-educated right now.. the train will drop them off in late December, as per comrade obamas' brilliant plan..

really with sarcasm aside..

if the president cared he would be putting a national effort into building rigs and infrastructure wouldn't he?

Maybe he could have even used some stimulus funds, instead of sending money to Africa to show men how to wash their foreskins :???:

Might need to send that money to Montana and North Dakota for the same reason. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:
No real surprise to me- as I've said before- Romney is the only one that stands any chance of beating Obama...The rest are too far right- especially on social issues ...Apparently Florida voters agree...

And its not surprising that Newt is not getting much support from women... Most women that can think for themselves do not want a person that treats women like he does as the President...

You don't know what you want.

You didn't like Bush, who was a establishment Republican and was also considered a moderate, because he was left of the Reagan conservatives.

So you voted for obama, a far left liberal, because McCain was the same as Bush, but more liberal

and in the last couple of days, you have mentioned Paul as someone you would vote for, but now you group him in the "too far right" group, which you labelled as "radical" the other day.

I f Romney was to beat obama in Nov., you'll complain that he is an establishment Republican that practices "crony capitalism"

Ah yes, you've finally stumbled upon what I've been saying for some time now. Either OT is so drunk when he's writing this stuff that he doesn't realize it when he's sitting on a pantload, or he really doesn't believe anything he says here.......which makes him just another troll.

Whitewing said:
hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:
No real surprise to me- as I've said before- Romney is the only one that stands any chance of beating Obama...The rest are too far right- especially on social issues ...Apparently Florida voters agree...

And its not surprising that Newt is not getting much support from women... Most women that can think for themselves do not want a person that treats women like he does as the President...

You didn't like Bush, who was a establishment Republican and was also considered a moderate, because he was left of the Reagan conservatives.

So you voted for obama, a far left liberal, because McCain was the same as Bush, but more liberal

and in the last couple of days, you have mentioned Paul as someone you would vote for, but now you group him in the "too far right" group, which you labelled as "radical" the other day.

I f Romney was to beat obama in Nov., you'll complain that he is an establishment Republican that practices "crony capitalism"

Ah yes, you've finally stumbled upon what I've been saying for some time now. Either OT is so drunk when he's writing this stuff that he doesn't realize it when he's sitting on a pantload, or he really doesn't believe anything he says here.......which makes him just another troll.

Ouch!

Whitewing said:
hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:

WHERE DID I EVER SAY I LIKED ROMNEY :???:

I just think he is the only one of the sorry group the Repubs have put up to run for POTUS that has any chance of beating Obama--- which is the reason the DNC and Obama are not saying anything about/against the other candidates- because they figure the only candidate they have to worry about is Romney...
The rest have no chance of winning over the moderates/women/mainstream voters of the country as it exists anymore- that are all needed to win a general election...

Latest posts