• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Someone should kick him in the ass!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Ok...I think my point was missed,yes this predetor I was talking about was male and gay and obviously a pedophile.I do not agree with ANYONE in any high position,including teaching,having an intimate relationship with a minor :!: That being said if its a same sex pedophile going after a child then its thousands of times worse,for the simple reason it hurts who a child is...to there very core. I hope your getting my point,the fact this politition and others new what he was doing with a child is sicking personafied.

No not all gays are pedophiles,but the ones that are harm a child MORE then ANYTHING else, sick beyond sick.
This thread was about a gay pedophile in a position.Yes he was gay as it was a male child he was talking to.

Just a point I have to make,yes the person I was talking about was a priest,but I firmly believe he was not a gay pedophile because he was a priest,he was a priest because he was a gay pedophile.Way easier to find prey when in a position like this....don't even ask me how I feel about the large amount of parents that chose to have this man reposted elsewhere instead of causing a scene,worked great for the priest,he continued to reoffend in all his new postings,until a good friend couldn't put up with the demons anymore,got a bunch of other victims together and finally charged him some 30 years later.

grr,lots of spelling mistakes in my last post....thats what happens when you get me worked up,too tired to redo,just saying sorry, read and ignore.thanks. :oops:

Comes as no surprise to me that even though this sicko pervert was a Republican, the conservatives here are the ones demonstrating the most outrage. :nod:

I guess the liberals stand by 'their man' based more on shared 'values' than party line. :lol:

Mrs.Greg said:
No not all gays are pedophiles,but the ones that are harm a child MORE then ANYTHING else, sick beyond sick.
This thread was about a gay pedophile in a position.Yes he was gay as it was a male child he was talking to.

I think any adult who molests a child no matter if it is same sex molestation or different sex is the same level of sickness and crime. Molestation is the invasion and crime of an adult performing a sexual act or intent to perform the act with a child. My understanding is it's not lesser or more if it's molestation of the same sex of child as the predator. My understanding is that either way it's a crime. Punishable by law.

Did you all realize that touching and fondling of a minor (someone under 18) by an adult falls under the classification of sexual abuse of a child? In my opinion it should as this to is a violation of a child.

Children suffer daily at the hands of people changing their lives forever. Some children never remember the abuse until they are adults for it is that tramatic and they are that young. I think the issue is not about what sex is doing the molestation but rather that no matter by what sex of adult doing it.........it's wrong and deserves a stiffer punishment then currently being given.

My question is why do they turn those likely to offend again out?????
Why is that not an outrage????

CRM,I'm not saying any abuse of a child is any less than any other BUT sexual abuse by a same sex adult is truly devistating. Until you've dealt with watching people in this situation struggle through thier lives and thier sexuality,you probably wouldn't understand what I'm saying....and I hope to God you never have too.

I just finished reading Michael Reagan's book, "Twice Adopted." He was
molested by a camp manager/counsellor for a long time and he has never gotten over it.

He manages to live with it, but he has never fully recovered.

It's a very powerful book. Being molested
changed everything in his life and how he looked at things.
With the help of God and his wife, he has had a life change.

I'd recommend reading it. I had no idea this is what it was about.

Mrs.Greg said:
CRM,I'm not saying any abuse of a child is any less than any other BUT sexual abuse by a same sex adult is truly devistating. Until you've dealt with watching people in this situation struggle through thier lives and thier sexuality,you probably wouldn't understand what I'm saying....and I hope to God you never have too.

Mrs. Greg really I'm not trying to start a fight or anything. However, I don't think you can tell a girl child molested by a cousin, brother, father that that act is any less devistating then if a woman did it to her. I'd think it would be equally devistating if not worse when someone you loved and trust performed this horrible crime.

CattleArmy said:
Mrs.Greg said:

Mrs. Greg really I'm not trying to start a fight or anything. However, I don't think you can tell a girl child molested by a cousin, brother, father that that act is any less devistating then if a woman did it to her. I'd think it would be equally devistating if not worse when someone you loved and trust performed this horrible crime.
Well CRM,your talking incest,thats a whole other ballgame. I'm not argueing my point either I guess I believe what I believe.

Faster,I think you get my point after reading Micheals book.

Surprise, surprise....he's a gay, pedophile, "victim"...maybe the libs can use him for their poster boy.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,217618,00.html

Cal said:
Surprise, surprise....he's a gay, pedophile, "victim"...maybe the libs can use him for their poster boy.

You forgot "alcoholic that now wants to reform"-- thats always good for two or three indiscretions and crimes :roll: :wink:

This guy will be a sure fire candidate for office in L.A., San Francisco, or Massachusetts in a year or two- just will have to switch parties and he has it made.....

Cal said:

only problem is that he is a republican....

nonothing said:
Cal said:

Yeah, but he pretty much fits in with a bunch of other perverts that the left has exalted, but being from Canada, I geuss you didn't know that.

nonothing said:
Cal said:

The fact that hes a pedophile is the problam....period!!

And....he seems to have a back problem A ' yeller' streak right down the middle.

Why not take your punishment like a man....instead him ( and all the others) run to re-hab and start blaming everyone else cause they're screwed up.

People are gut-less nowadays...and that's not party specific eiter!

Yep- a couple more scandals, an affair, and some evidence of financial frauds will make him a shoo-in for Senator from New York- and a skeleton or two in the closet ( or body found in his car in the river ) could make him eligible for a long term job from Massachusetts...He's already stuck his foot in his mouth and shamed his former supporters enough to qualify him as a Montana Senator... :wink: :lol:

No wonder they won't police their own.....

From some of the reports and interviews with former pages that FOX news was showing, it appears that it has been common knowledge on the Hill for years that he was a pervert-- and that the pages warned each other to stay away from him....

Sure makes you wonder about the rational of the House Leadership appointing him/ allowing him to remain the Chairman of the Missing and Exploited Children Caucus :???: :shock: :lol:

BOOT THEM ALL OUT.....

I understand that you could tell Foley was a queer ten minutes after you met him, makes me wonder why the boys played along with him. When I was sixteen I wouldn't have had more than one conservation with him.

Latest posts