• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Telehandlkers

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Just alot of ranch stuff-mostly burying money etc lol. It will be near the smaller end of them-he hasn't sent me the exact particulars yet. I just made a deal for the winters feed from $18/tonne to 60/tonne alf/grass hay delivered to cows mouth so we just have to open gates and pull twines. I'm not going to bring that telehandler in till early spring so I can get some use out of it while it's leased. I have a team of handyweight red roan mares we might domesticate and use to do yard feeding with. Going to get a load of both types of hay and decide how much of each we'll feed. My red bull gained 2.95/lbs a day and came off test at 1140lbs. Pretty happy for a calf that licked snow and wintered on same hay as cows average alf/grass and slough hay. My SAV Pioneer calf out of a pretty stout GT Max/5653 cow washed out completely gained 1.65 and weighed off at 950. Just a big flat muscled black holstein-bad case of grain bucket fever.

George said:
As I get older I feel NEVER loan out your equipment!

A neighbor wanted to use my skid steer to " move a welder" :? as he had about a weeks work and wanted to keep the welder inside at night.

He totally distroyed the bucket, :mad: broke the brackets that hold the remote hydrolics, :mad: bent the gas shock :mad: that helps raise the cab and it came back with a broken hose :mad: ( not worn, ripped off ) 3 beer bottles in the cab and 3" of mud in the engine compartment and floorboards! :mad:

Turns out he " removed" several large trees and built a new road by going in the creek and hauling out gravel.

This will cost me about $2,000.00 to put back! I repeat NEVER loan out or rent your equipment![/quote

Were you not at home when he dropped the bobcat back off at your house?

He was not home when I picked it up.

He finally called me back and hopes we have no bad feelings but he considers what happen to be normal wear & tear, he did state he "intended" to pressure wash it but did not get around to it!

I have it all back together now except I will repair the bucket tomorrow

Hi,we run a 2006 JCB 526 loadall,its a great tool and once you have got used to one you'll never go back to a tractor and loader.

The popular makes on farms in the UK are,

JCB,very popular,UK made,robust.
Manitou,also popular,French built,quality has slipped lately.
Merlo,hydrostatic transmission,a nice drive,paint tends to fall off.
CAT,not very popular,dealers few and far between.
Claas,made by Kramer,also hydrostatic,said to be very good to drive.
Others,New Holland,Deutz,Dieci,JLG,Weidermann and so on.

These machines are very popular on larger UK farms however the telescopic handler is not as popular in continental Europe. 8)

Latest posts