• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The Apocalypse

Help Support Ranchers.net:

redriver

Reaction score
Maybe it is time for the Apocalypse, to finally rid the world of terrorists who kill the innocent, war mongers like Cheney and Rumsfeld who will sacrifice their own people for political and economic gain, and people like r-calfers who profit from other peoples' misery.
The world is so full of greed and selfishness and hatred that indeed, God must be shaking his head in disbelief and sadness. What have we done to His beautiful world? Millions of people go to church on Sunday, then stab their neighbours in the back on Monday. You know who you are, hang your heads in shame, for God will not be with you on judgement day.

redriver,

What part of the twin towers being bombed did you not understand?

Did you really expect the U.S. to just say, "Oh, that's ok, we need to understand these people and realize that they hate us because we are successful and prosperous." "We need to extend the olive branch and forget about the fact that they have been slaughtering their own people under dictatorship rule for hundreds of years." "They didn't really mean to invaid Kuwait".

Yup, just a little understanding right?

There is only one language those people know and we delivered it.

Guess what? No more terrorist acts in the U.S.

Light a candle red river!

~SH~

Redriver: "SH, what has that got to do with my post?"

Is your memory fading?

TRY THIS:

Redriver: "......war mongers like Cheney and Rumsfeld who will sacrifice their own people for political and economic gain,..."

~SH~

SH. Ya, so what? Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11. Is your memory fading? Iraq is all about oil and economic gain for the supporters of the republican party.

Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's funny!

Iraq was harboring these terrorists. Where the hell have you been?

If Iraq was about Oil, why didn't we take the oil fields of Kuwait? Hmmmm????

AH.....duh......ah.......

Little too much for your pea brain to handle huh?

~SH~

SH, the 9-11 terrorists didn't come from Iraq.
Why didn't the US "take the oilfields of Kuwait"? Because you already get most of their oil. You've been watching FOX news too much, your brain is turning to mush. Can you display any more republican ignorance.
I'm glad to say that there are a lot of Americans who are much better informed than you.
You really are a joke.

Redrover: "SH, the 9-11 terrorists didn't come from Iraq."

Saddam harbored the terrorists and trained them. There was as much El Quida in Iraq as there was in Afghanastan.

Saddam invaded Kuwait

Saddam killed thousands of innocents over the years.

To suggest there is no link between Iraq and El Quida is the epitomy of ignorance.

Redrover: "Why didn't the US "take the oilfields of Kuwait"? Because you already get most of their oil."

You made the assertion that this was about oil, WELL HELL, WHY WOULD WE CONTINUE TO PAY FOR IT IF WE COULD HAVE TAKEN IT?????

Shoots your stupid oil argument down in flames.

Go plead to your liberal government for more handouts.

~SH~

If this was a simple world, we'd have all the problems solved. It ain't that simple.

There have been a whole lot of investigations done, and as nasty and sick as Saddam was, he has not been found to be an AlQueada sympathizer. Why would he support people who might incite his own country to overthrow him? That's not what dictators do. They suppress any thoughts of rebellion. Harshly and in the cruelest way possible. Bin Ladin and company would pose a threat to his power.

What's happened now is that yet another country has become destabilized, leaving space for the wingnuts of the world to try and take advantage of the situation. That being said, the worst thing to do now is go home and let them have their way. Then they would claim victory and it would just get them all fired up and inspired to move on to bigger and better things.

Canada has been involved in these follow up operations for many years now, and we've found it takes time and lots of it. We had troops in Cypress for so long that it was only deemed safe to leave after an entire generation had grown up without the fighting their parents had lived with. I bet no one here even knows what the fighting was about in the first place. :?

That's the kind of time and commitment this sort of thing takes. Whether or not Iraq needed invading is water under the bridge. The important thing is what happens next. :!:

Redriver, the thing about an Apocolypse ... It wouldn't be just the terrorists that would be gotten rid of. Don't even wish for such a thing.

I guess SH has become an Rcalf member.

SH
Go plead to your liberal government for more handouts.

Sounds like something those protectionist forces would say doesn't it?

:roll:

Good post Kato. Of course no one supports scum like Saddam and I agree that the mess now made has to be carefully looked after.

No one will convince me that the whole middle east thing is not about oil and money, and maybe a bit of homeland security for the people of Isreal.

Saddam was an excuse, but more excuses will be needed. The middle east will never see peace until the oil runs out.

redriver, Kato, and rkaiser,

I think it is dang ironic that your political leanings are exactly in line with what you hate the most about R-Calf.
Examples are: blame of packers, alignment with liberal politicians, and on and on.

I have a damn good idea that if you were citizens of the US, you would have mailed your membership dues in by now.

Too funny.

redriver, your opinions on the war are very laughable. :roll:

That's the way it works on this site Jake. You voice an opinion and you are branded.
I do beleive that the Cattle producers of North America need a voice.

However the protectionist crap that Rcalf spews, and the lies that pit producers in the USA against the producers in Canada make Rcalf nothing but a wanna be producer group.

The true reason for the two camps in the industry these days, - cattle and beef, is the lack of will to work together and simply put, monetary greed.

Both producers and packers are guilty and I cannot see much change in my lifetime.

I personally beleive that due to the power of money, the packers currently hold more political power in North America, and useless groups like Rcalf continue to hold producers back from having a strong and united voice.

I know that that statement will have me branded a packer blamer once again, but I don't really give a rats arse. Money is power, and the concentrated money of Cargill, Tyson, and Conagra, gives them a lot of power. Laws change all the time. That is progress. Laws that could change the way ranchers on this continent survive would be easier to enact should the producers stand together, not blame, and show some forward functional options.

As SH has said many a time, the equity and power that the producers of North America have is substantially more than any packer group, or even retail group. One stong voice could make a difference for the family farm, the family ranch. Ain't gonna happen though. And I ain't gonna agree with SH and Agman that often either. :p

I think too many of you people are watching the Communist News Network!(CNN)

You might find the following interesting. It was written by a naval officer.

AMERICA NEEDS TO WAKE UP!

That's what we think we heard on the 11th of September 2001 (When more than 3,000 Americans were killed -AD) and maybe it was, but I think it should have been "Get Out of Bed!" In fact, I think the alarm clock has been buzzing since 1979 and we have continued to hit the snooze button and roll over for a few more minutes of peaceful sleep since then.

It was a cool fall day in November 1979 in a country going through a
religious and political upheaval when a group of Iranian students attacked
and seized the American Embassy in Tehran. This seizure was an outright
attack on American soil; it was an attack that held the world's most
powerful country hostage and paralyzed a Presidency. The attack on this
sovereign U. S. embassy set the stage for events to follow for the next 25
years.

America was still reeling from the aftermath of the Vietnam experience and had a serious threat from the Soviet Union when then President Carter had to do something. He chose to conduct a clandestine raid in the desert. The ill-fated mission ended in ruin, but stood as a symbol of America's inability to deal with terrorism.

America's military had been decimated and down sized since the end of the Vietnam War. A poorly trained, poorly equipped and poorly organized
military was called on to execute a complex mission that was doomed from the start.

Shortly after the Tehran experience, Americans began to be kidnapped and killed throughout the Middle East. America could do little to protect her
citizens living and working abroad. The attacks against US soil continued.

In April of 1983 a large vehicle packed with high explosives was driven into the US Embassy compound in Beirut. When it exploded, it killed 63 people.
The alarm went off again and America hit the Snooze Button once more.

Then just six short months later in 1983 a large truck heavily laden down
with over 2500 pounds of TNT smashed through the main gate of the US
Marine Corps headquarters in Beirut and 241 US servicemen are killed. America mourned her dead and hit the Snooze Button once more.

Two months later in December 1983, another truck loaded with explosives was driven into the US Embassy in Kuwait, and America continued her slumber.

The following year, in September 1984, another van was driven into the
gate of the US Embassy in Beirut and America slept.

Soon the terrorism spread to Europe. In April 1985 a bomb exploded in a
restaurant frequented by US soldiers in Madrid.

Then in August 1985 a Volkswagen loaded with explosives was driven into
the main gate of the US Air Force Base at Rhein-Main, 22 were killed and the snooze alarm was buzzing louder and louder as US interests were continually attacked.
Fifty-nine days later in 1985 a cruise ship, the Achille Lauro, was
hijacked and we watched as an American in a wheelchair was singled out of the passenger list and executed.

The terrorists then shifted their tactics to bombing civilian airliners
when they bombed TWA Flight 840 in April of 1986, that killed 4, and the most tragic bombing, Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland in 1988,
killing 259. Clinton treated these terrorist acts as crimes; in fact we are still trying to bring these people to trial. These were acts of war!

The wake up alarm was getting louder and louder.

The terrorists decided to bring the fight to America. In January 1993, two
CIA agents were shot and killed as they entered CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia.

The following month, February 1993, a group of terrorists were arrested
after a rented van packed with explosives was driven into the underground parking garage of the World Trade Center in New York City. Six people were killed and over 1000 were injured. Still this was treated as a crime and not an act of war? The Snooze alarm was depressed again.

Then in November 1995 a car bomb exploded at a US military complex in
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia killing seven service men and women.

A few months later in June of 1996, another truck bomb exploded only 35
yards from the US military compound in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. It destroyed the Khobar Towers, a US Air Force barracks, killing 19 and injuring over 500. The terrorists were getting braver and smarter as they saw that America did not respond decisively.

They moved to coordinate their attacks in a simultaneous attack on two US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania.. These attacks were planned with
precision.
They killed 224. America responded with cruise missile attacks on an empty Al Quaida training camp, and went back to sleep.

The USS Cole was docked in the port of Aden, Yemen for refueling on 12
October 2000, when a small craft pulled along side the ship and exploded
killing 17 US Navy Sailors. Attacking a US War Ship is an act of war, but
we sent the FBI to investigate the crime and went back to sleep.

And of course you know the events of 11 September 2001. Most Americans think this was the first attack against US soil or in America. How wrong they are. America has been under a constant attack since 1979 and we chose to hit the snooze alarm and roll over and go back to sleep.

In the news lately we have seen lots of finger pointing from very high
officials in government over what they knew and what they didn't know. But if you've read the papers and paid a little attention I think you can see
exactly what they knew. You don't have to be in the FBI or CIA or on the
National Security Council to see the pattern that has been developing since 1979.

The President is right on when he says we are engaged in a war. I think we have been in a war for the past 25 years and it will continue until we as
a people decide enough is enough. America needs to "Get out of Bed" and act decisively now. America has been changed forever.. We have to be ready to pay the price and make the sacrifice to ensure our way of life continues.
We cannot afford to keep hitting the snooze button again and again and
rolling over and go back to sleep.

After the attack on Pearl Harbor, Admiral Yamamoto said "... it seems all
we have done is awakened a sleeping giant." This is the message we need to disseminate to terrorists around the world.

Support Our Troops and support President Bush for having the courage,
politically and militarily, to address what so many who preceded him
didn't have the backbone to do, both Democrat and Republican. This is not a political thing to be hashed over in an election year. This is an
AMERICAN thing. This is about our Freedom and the Freedom of our children in years to come.

It appears the United States is the "fence" of the world, because every other nation picks a side and screams as loud as possible. On one side they scream in favor of our aggresive stand against terrorism and ask us to give them money so they can help us fight the bad guys. one the other side they oppose our right to defend ourselves, and think we deserved to be bombed, and want us to give them money to stabilize the economy we shattered by our big bully war mongering government.

now the real problem is these countries NEVER stay on one side or the other, they cross the fence time after time to maximize the cash flow into thier countries.

at least the USA can count on other countries to be there when they need us !

fedup2, Agreed 100%!! Just how many UN resoulutions should Saadam have been allowed to thumb his nose at before someone yelled "whoa"????
I was dissapointed that Canada didn't send troops to Iraq, but we do have troops in Afghanistan.
This will be the extent of my comments on world politics. :)

I guess the challenge I put out for those folks who feel that Bush is on the right track is "Is this policy working?"

Seems to be more hate and more people willing to strap on the suicide belt these days. Is this simply desperation, or is there something else going on.

I do not say that I have a plan, but taking a look at what is actually happening is legitimate, is it not?

American soldiers are dying every day. Iraqi citizens are dying by the hundreds. Is it helping? Are the good guys winning?

rkaiser, This is a battle between the american press, and most Democrats (in elected positions) vs. Bush and his side. The terrorists do not have to conquer anything, just tire american citizens of the fight long enough for a backswell for us to pull out. That is why it is despicable to compare this to Vietnam as some liberal politicians are doing. No worthy comparison at all.

I think it is a hell of a position for them to take that the US has to lose the fight for their side to win the game of politics. If the Dems. were in power, I like to think I would be more of a patriot than that.

When the Iraqi government gets in place, hopefully that will end any incentive for the terrorists to keep up the fight. They are getting closer every day.

I didn't put up my first post to smear any of you, but just to point out a glaring point that I saw. After all, everyone has to make up his/her mind for themselves. At least we are still free to do that. :D

rkaiser said:
I guess the challenge I put out for those folks who feel that Bush is on the right track is "Is this policy working?"

Seems to be more hate and more people willing to strap on the suicide belt these days. Is this simply desperation, or is there something else going on.

I do not say that I have a plan, but taking a look at what is actually happening is legitimate, is it not?

American soldiers are dying every day. Iraqi citizens are dying by the hundreds. Is it helping? Are the good guys winning?

These murderous barbarians will strap bombs on their own children and send them to murder innocent men, women, and children. This action has no place in a civilized world and these barbarians deserve one fate..to be hunted down and killed. What is being fought for in Iraq is the FREEDOM OF THE IRAQI PEOPLE...FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gutless liberals can be thankful that there will always be Americans that will stand up and protect their FREEDOM!!! Thank God you Canadians finally got Fox News so some of you can be educated :mad:
And God bless all the men and women in uniform fighting this war.

Latest posts