• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The North American Cattle Men's Association

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher said:
So you finally admit R-Calf is 'neutered' in the border dispute lol.

That's your opinion ,not mine.I think you and I both know the border dispute is far from over.Now my opinion,not R CALF's mine,with the "captive supply reform act passed as law & M cool,support for the border dispute diminishes rapidly..............good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Northern Rancher said:
So you finally admit R-Calf is 'neutered' in the border dispute lol.

That's your opinion ,not mine.I think you and I both know the border dispute is far from over.Now my opinion,not R CALF's mine,with the "captive supply reform act passed as law & M cool,support for the border dispute diminishes rapidly..............good luck

I hope your sources are better than they were for the Appellate hearing. Did I hear total destruction of that case? The captive supply reforming act is full of more lies and misinformation than the border case. Guess which fools are promoting that failed legislation? Why do you keep associating with loosers Haymaker?

Northern Rancher said:
Wellll it never hurts to dream I guess lol.

You ole hard headed canuckle head I bet I could say the sky was blue and you would say it's not ,why dont you get that bottle of scotch out and take it easy today,think about getting along,and remembering this "there are two sides to every story :wink: ..........good luckPS talk to yall later,believe ILL take my own advice.

HAY MAKER said:
Northern Rancher said:
Here's a little poem HayStack!!!

Be careful of the words you say.
Just keep them soft and sweet.
You never know from day to day.
Which ones you have to eat.

Start eating my sensitive little Texas rose-R-Calf asking Canadians to forgive is like asking a rape victim to go out on a second date. You lied-you got caught-now be a man and admit it-you quite honestly remind me of a grey haired three ytear old caught in a lie-just lie some more or blame somebody else. The good things about three year olds is they grow out of such behavior-you obviously haven't.

Well then be bitter like Miss Tam,carry your bitterness to your grave,I dont care,but remember this, you and Miss Tam are in the minority,I dont think all canadian cattle men are that dumb,and I will say this again,I have stated on this forum and others including agri-ville I am neutral in the border dispute,but I think in all fairness border should have remained closed till we regained our exports,read any thing you want to into that cause thats the facts,now go pester some one else...........good luck
Hey NR don't you just love it how Haymaker thinks we are in the minority. Wouldn't you love to see his big Texas R-CALF loving butt in Canada so he could really find out what Canadians think of R-CALF. Maybe we should invite him up to speak at the next SSGA convention as a toten of friendship across the border. He could tell a group of Canadian ranchers to their faces how we should just forget what R-CALF has done and look to the future. I have a feeling it would put a new meaning to HAPPY HOUR. :wink:

You can always tell a Texan-not much but you can always tell one-you know us Canadians Tam we'd take pity on those that aren't playing with a complete deck.

You can always tell a Texan-not much but you can always tell one-you know us Canadians Tam we'd take pity on those that aren't playing with a complete deck.

Tam said:
Hey NR don't you just love it how Haymaker thinks we are in the minority. Wouldn't you love to see his big Texas R-CALF loving butt in Canada so he could really find out what Canadians think of R-CALF. Maybe we should invite him up to speak at the next SSGA convention as a toten of friendship across the border. He could tell a group of Canadian ranchers to their faces how we should just forget what R-CALF has done and look to the future. I have a feeling it would put a new meaning to HAPPY HOUR. :wink:

Hey I would really like that. :lol: :wink: too bad I don,t belong to SSGA

frenchie said:
Tam said:

We had guys from Alberta Manitoba and Ontario cattlemens groups at this years convention so I'm sure if you wanted to get in on the fun we wouldn't turn any interested person away. Might be alot of fun just to see what kind of big old belly laugh Haymaker would recieve just before they run him out of town. :lol2: SSGA's convention is in Estevan in 2006 which might be the safest place for Haymaker to come to as it is not a long run back to the safety of North Dakota. :wink:

Tam said:
frenchie said:
Tam said:

We had guys from Alberta Manitoba and Ontario cattlemens groups at this years convention so I'm sure if you wanted to get in on the fun we wouldn't turn any interested person away. Might be alot of fun just to see what kind of big old belly laugh Haymaker would recieve just before they run him out of town. :lol2: SSGA's convention is in Estevan in 2006 which might be the safest place for Haymaker to come to as it is not a long run back to the safety of North Dakota. :wink:

Be worth driving 8hrs to see that.I,d even buy HAY MAKER a couple drinks before his speech..sort of like the last meal. :wink:

Hey how about this we could film it and sell copies as a fundraiser for SSGA

Hey how about this we could film it and sell copies as a fundraiser for SSGA

I think you have a heck of an Idea. I hear American funniest Home Videos has quite a prize for first place too. We could send it in there I bet a few US producer would even get a laugh out of a video of an R-CALFer getting a WARM :shock: welcome from their Canadian counterparts. :wink: :lol2: What do you say Haymaker will you come to Canada and tell the Canadian rancher that they should just forget what R-CALF has done to us in the pass and look to the future. I have a feeling this would be the last we would see Haymaker post
:cry2: :help: :shock: :gag: :?:

You canuckle heads ,pool your pennies and send me a ticket,ILL be there,and none of this tourist class BS,I dont do nothing if it aint "first class" :wink: ..........good luck

Heck HayStack maybe you could just hop a ride on a bullrack heading back north-there's gonna be thousands a day down there as we 'flood' your markets. I'm sure a twenty hour ride with a trucker whose had no work for 2 years might be educational-your opportunities to learn will be amazing just don't squander them like you have up till now.

HAY MAKER said:
You canuckle heads ,pool your pennies and send me a ticket,ILL be there,and none of this tourist class BS,I dont do nothing if it aint "first class" :wink: ..........good luck

Will you sing too?

frenchie said:
HAY MAKER said:

Will you sing too?

No we will let the fat lady do that,well fat butted ,maybe you know her?she calls herself canadian Tam,I figger she can yodel the "yellow Rose of Texas,that is she aint busy bitching about R CALF. :wink: ...........good luck

HAY MAKER said:
frenchie said:
HAY MAKER said:

Will you sing too?

No we will let the fat lady do that,well fat butted ,maybe you know her?she calls herself canadian Tam,I figger she can yodel the "yellow Rose of Texas,that is she aint busy bitching about R CALF. :wink: ...........good luck

We were going to see if Baxter Black would come to Canada to entertain us but you might be a bigger laugh. And If I find a big butted Canadian named Tam I'll be sure to ask her if she will be your openning act and maybe we could get her to sing at your wake too. :wink:

Tam said:
HAY MAKER said:
frenchie said:
Will you sing too?

No we will let the fat lady do that,well fat butted ,maybe you know her?she calls herself canadian Tam,I figger she can yodel the "yellow Rose of Texas,that is if she aint too busy bitching about R CALF. :wink: ...........good luck

We were going to see if Baxter Black would come to Canada to entertain us but you might be a bigger laugh. And If I find a big butted Canadian named Tam I'll be sure to ask her if she will be your openning act and maybe we could get her to sing at your wake too. :wink:

What Haymaker couldn't you think of anything intellegent to say so you just quoted me. :wink:

Latest posts