• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The Rumor Mills have Begun

Help Support Ranchers.net:

conman said:
Johannes, and Veneman have both shown that they can't run GIPSA, M-COOL, BSE, or any of the other programs that the USDA has responsibility over.

Now BSE is a program USDA has responsibility over? :lol:

Sandhusker said:
Tommy said:
Mike...You can keep the name calling to yourself, also.

Wishfull thinking Mike!!

I've got a funny for you guys; When I get on here, my daughter knows I'm "fighting with SH". The other night, I was reading some of his elequent, informative, non-biased and truth-based prose and my wife came and looked over my shoulder and read it also. She said, "Is this the SH you fight with all the time? He's just a kid!" I said, "Just a kid"? She said, "You can't figure that out by the way he writes? Leave the kid alone and quit picking on him. Pick on somebody your own age, you bully!" I tried to explain to her that SH was about the same age as me, and I couldn't convince her! :lol:

I guess when you think of it, age only means a lot for legal purposes. Generally, it's supposed to reflect a level of maturity. So, I guess in a very big way, SH is still a kid! :lol: :lol:

Like I told MsSage all R-CALFers are, are little boys wanting attention This Post just proves my point Mike Tommy and Sandhusker talking about name calling and behavior when we all know if you didn't provoke it you wouldn't get it. I would suggest to you Sandhusker that your wife look over your shoulder and just see who is provoking the fighting. Your wife is right in one thing you are a bully because bullies pick a target and then pull all their buddies together and tease and taunt until the target can't take it anymore and all hell breaks loose. Kind of like what you are doing now Sandhusker with this post. Why don't you call your wife to the computer and let her read what you Posted. Then we'll see what little boy gets grounded from the computer for a week. There is only one thing worse than a school yard bully and that is a grown man that acts like a school yard bully.

MRJ said:
Mike said:
I do recall the people at that lab in England saying (paraphrasing) that sample of the infamous cow was of very low infectivity and very difficult to diagnose which was no reflection on the procedures used and conclusions drawn in the USA tests.

I'd like to see the evidence of the truth in this. Please.

FACE IT MRJ! The USDA is a screwed up mess. Until you get somebody like Phyllis Fong breathing down their neck they ain't ever gonna tell the damn truth!

They've made mistake, after mistake, after mistake. We're damn lucky that demand is where it is now!!!

JEEEEEEEEEEZ And you are here trying to defend them????????

Mike, you obviously choose to believe the worst of USDA. I do not. I do believe many of the problems could be a natural result of bureaucracy, and entrenched bureaucrats within the system protecting "their" turf. It takes time to clean house. Johanns has had a year. He is changinging things. If you do not give any credit for the level of demand for beef to the checkoff, you are not paying attention to what OUR checkoff is doing.

The statement I made about the person in England re. the BSE test is something I very clearly recall reading at the time. I do not have the quote, and am not going to look it up. You can believe it or not, as you choose. If I did look it up and present it, I have no illusions but that you would doubt the source. Call it my opinion if you choose. I know what I read, and you are free to believe what you choose.

MRJ

MRJ, it is the political appointees at the USDA and the industry plants that are messing up the USDA. I am sorry you can not see that. Seems like you want to blame everyone except those that are responsible and in positions that make the difference.

Tam said:
Sandhusker said:
Tommy said:
Mike...You can keep the name calling to yourself, also.

Wishfull thinking Mike!!

I've got a funny for you guys; When I get on here, my daughter knows I'm "fighting with SH". The other night, I was reading some of his elequent, informative, non-biased and truth-based prose and my wife came and looked over my shoulder and read it also. She said, "Is this the SH you fight with all the time? He's just a kid!" I said, "Just a kid"? She said, "You can't figure that out by the way he writes? Leave the kid alone and quit picking on him. Pick on somebody your own age, you bully!" I tried to explain to her that SH was about the same age as me, and I couldn't convince her! :lol:

I guess when you think of it, age only means a lot for legal purposes. Generally, it's supposed to reflect a level of maturity. So, I guess in a very big way, SH is still a kid! :lol: :lol:

Like I told MsSage all R-CALFers are, are little boys wanting attention This Post just proves my point Mike Tommy and Sandhusker talking about name calling and behavior when we all know if you didn't provoke it you wouldn't get it. I would suggest to you Sandhusker that your wife look over your shoulder and just see who is provoking the fighting. Your wife is right in one thing you are a bully because bullies pick a target and then pull all their buddies together and tease and taunt until the target can't take it anymore and all hell breaks loose. Kind of like what you are doing now Sandhusker with this post. Why don't you call your wife to the computer and let her read what you Posted. Then we'll see what little boy gets grounded from the computer for a week. There is only one thing worse than a school yard bully and that is a grown man that acts like a school yard bully.

I'm a bully and SH is a victim? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You want to post a poll and see how many agree with you?

Sandhusker, my 12 year old expressed the same thought line as your wife on SH's maturity/iq. Maybe she could get him to join their little neopets group.

OCM: "What is your home planet?"

If GIPSA got it wrong, why did you lose Pickett???

If a "smoking market manipulation gun" was available, why did you guys lose your case????

The reason you lost is because you didn't have anything LEGITIMATE to support your case. The "THEORIES" that were bought by the jury were seen for what they were by Judge Strom and the 11th Circuit.

GIPSA is not going to find what is not there to find.

Dropping your price in the cash market to reflect your purchases is not market manipulation unless everyone else in this industry is not allowed to drop the price they are willing to pay as their needs are met.

Here's the holes in your phony "theories".

1. Tyson is "A MARKET", not "THE MARKET". Nobody is forced to sell to only one packer if they drop their price to reflect their previous purchases.
2. There is times when the cash market price is higher than the formula base price.
3. The fact that fat cattle prices move in harmony with boxed beef prices.
4. The fact that the high bids change between the packers.
5. Packer profitability information is available through GIPSA.
6. Every feeder that sells on the formula knows exactly how the base price is derived.
7. Every feeder has multiple packer options to sell to under multiple marketing arrangements including "BIDDING THE GRID" base price determination for grid pricing.

Anyone with any common sense can look at these factors and shatter your phony arguments.

There is nothing hidden from anyone yet you conspiracy theorists continue to purge forward thinking that the feeding industry needs arrogant LMA advocates to save them from their pricing mechanims due to conspiracy theories that you can't prove.

You must be on the OCM pay roll huh?

~SH~

Tam...This Post just proves my point Mike Tommy and Sandhusker talking about name calling and behavior when we all know if you didn't provoke it you wouldn't get it.

Tam you make the arguement it is ok behavior to do the name calling ect. if one doesn't agree with what is being said.
How do you feel about all the riots and burning of buildings because some do not like a cartoon depiction a newspaper printed? Were they provoked?

Sandbag: "He's just making a statement trying to restore his credibility."

Coming from the hypocrite that thanks Agman for his honesty when Agman's data supports his bias and demands proof of the same data when it doesn't. Hahaha!

YOU BETCHA CODY, lecture us on credibility.

The opinions of your packer blaming support group are irrelevant in the big picture.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Sandbag: "He's just making a statement trying to restore his credibility."

Coming from the hypocrite that thanks Agman for his honesty when Agman's data supports his bias and demands proof of the same data when it doesn't. Hahaha!

YOU BETCHA CODY, lecture us on credibility.

The opinions of your packer blaming support group are irrelevant in the big picture.

~SH~

When are you going to give it a rest? Nobody outside of your immediate circle of supporters believes you, and we're all getting tired of hearing you cry about it.

Sandbag: "When are you going to give it a rest?"

I'll expose your hypocrisy every chance I can get. Phony blamers like you and Conman need to be seen for what you really are.

Sandbag: "Nobody outside of your immediate circle of supporters believes you, and we're all getting tired of hearing you cry about it."

"We're all"??? BWAHAHAHAHA!

You don't speak for anyone but a little circle of "factually void" packer blamers on this site that believe your spin and diversion.

You haven't supported a single view you hold yet with facts yet. All you have is cheap talk, spin, and diversion.

Nor have you contradicted any position I have taken on beef issues with facts to the contrary. Talk about a weak platform.

~SH~

You're not interested in facts, SH. You're interested in your opinion and presenting that as a fact. The last thing we tangled on is a prime example. You call Mike Callicrate a purjuror. The fact that I presented is that he has not been convicted of purjury. That fact didn't matter to you because your opinion is that he lied. You point to a judge's comments - the fact that the judge said they were untrue. Your opinion is that "untrue" means "lie", which is rediculous and a standard you only apply to Mike, but not to your cronies. This is just one examle of many I could bring forward.

Don't give us that BS about me not presenting facts to contradict your opinons. You are obviously "attempting to mislead". :roll:

Sandbag: "You're not interested in facts, SH. You're interested in your opinion and presenting that as a fact. The last thing we tangled on is a prime example. You call Mike Callicrate a purjuror. The fact that I presented is that he has not been convicted of purjury. That fact didn't matter to you because your opinion is that he lied. You point to a judge's comments - the fact that the judge said they were untrue. Your opinion is that "untrue" means "lie", which is rediculous and a standard you only apply to Mike, but not to your cronies. This is just one examle of many I could bring forward."

It is you that confuses fact with opinion. If you would look up the definition of the word "perjury" in the dictionary, you would see that perjury is defined as "lying under oath". Your spin job of whether or not Mike was brought up on perjury charges is a "red herring".

The issue is clearly DOES MIKE INTEND TO MISLEAD. The answer is clearly, YES!

Any law enforcement officer is trained in learning to determine whether someone is lying or not. KNOW HOW??? THEY CHANGE THEIR STORIES. That is exactly what Mike did. He was not mistaken, HE LIED and that is precisely why Judge Strom instructed the jurors to disregard his testimony.

Mike lied when he said that ibp stepped out of the cash market for 8 weeks. That was proven to be a lie with actual procurement records YET HE STILL REPEATED IT KNOWING IT WASN'T TRUE.

Mike lied when he said that Tyson dismissed jurors BECAUSE they were black. HOW THE HELL WOULD HE KNOW "WHY" THEY WERE DISMISSED???? It was a classic lie to discredit Tyson.

Mike lied when he said packers were making $400 per head profits. HIS OWN DAMN COMPANY SHOULD HAVE TAUGHT HIM THAT MUCH.

Mike lied when he said he would answer my questions if I revealed my identity. I DID AND HE DIDN'T!

Mike lied when he said that ibp had contractual arrangements with the other major packers. Bob Peterson told him that was a bold faced lie and offered $1000 to anyone who would provide the proof. MIKE CHANGED HIS STORY. THIS IS ON TAPE!

Mike Callicrate lied in Pickett and changed his story.

Mike Callicrate is a compulsive liar. I would fully expect a deceptive pathetic individual like you to defend him because he tells packer blamers like you what they want to believe.

Mike Callicrate lied when he said that fat cattle prices have nothing to do with supply and demand because he turned around and contradicted himself by suggesting that there was empty pens in many feedlots.

You go Sandbag! Defend your fellow packer victims.

Unlike you, I don't call someone a liar unless I can prove it and I just did, AGAIN though a deceptive pathetic individual like you will never accept it.

~SH~

Sandhusker said:
Who, other than you, is claiming he lied?

Has anybody proved he lied?

We might say that ~SH~'s credibility is at issue here. And how good is his credibility?

~SH~ said:
There is nothing wrong with how GIPSA is being run.

This is an outrageous lie.

Sandhusker said:
You're not interested in facts, SH. You're interested in your opinion and presenting that as a fact. The last thing we tangled on is a prime example. You call Mike Callicrate a purjuror. The fact that I presented is that he has not been convicted of purjury. That fact didn't matter to you because your opinion is that he lied. You point to a judge's comments - the fact that the judge said they were untrue. Your opinion is that "untrue" means "lie", which is rediculous and a standard you only apply to Mike, but not to your cronies. This is just one examle of many I could bring forward.

Don't give us that BS about me not presenting facts to contradict your opinions. You are obviously "attempting to mislead". :roll:

Do you believe MC was truthful regarding the testimony in question-yes or no? What did the Judge say about that testimony? Do you know the concern expressed and warning Judge Strom gave to the plaintiff's attorneys regarding any of Mike's testimony and why that warning was issued?

The mere fact that the Judge did not elect to pursue perjury charges does not mean perjury did not occur. To be fair to Mike I will accept your differentiation of "untrue" versus "lie".

agman said:
Sandhusker said:

Don't give us that BS about me not presenting facts to contradict your opinions. You are obviously "attempting to mislead". :roll:

Do you believe MC was truthful regarding the testimony in question-yes or no? What did the Judge say about that testimony? Do you know the concern expressed and warning Judge Strom gave to the plaintiff's attorneys regarding any of Mike's testimony and why that warning was issued?

The mere fact that the Judge did not elect to pursue perjury charges does not mean perjury did not occur. To be fair to Mike I will accept your differentiation of "untrue" versus "lie".

If SH claims we're only to deal in facts, it doesn't matter what he, you or I have for an OPINION or BELIEVE does it? Only in a court of law can Callicrate be labeled a purjorer as fact. That hasn't happened. SH knows this but ignores it - yet "his only bias is the truth" and none of us ever bring facts to refute him. :roll:

When giving me advice on what crowd to hang with, my grandpa said, "If you run with clowns, you'll be a clown". How do you look in face paint, Agman? :wink:

SH:
Sandbag: "You're not interested in facts, SH. You're interested in your opinion and presenting that as a fact. The last thing we tangled on is a prime example. You call Mike Callicrate a purjuror. The fact that I presented is that he has not been convicted of purjury. That fact didn't matter to you because your opinion is that he lied. You point to a judge's comments - the fact that the judge said they were untrue. Your opinion is that "untrue" means "lie", which is rediculous and a standard you only apply to Mike, but not to your cronies. This is just one examle of many I could bring forward."

It is you that confuses fact with opinion. If you would look up the definition of the word "perjury" in the dictionary, you would see that perjury is defined as "lying under oath". Your spin job of whether or not Mike was brought up on perjury charges is a "red herring".

The issue is clearly DOES MIKE INTEND TO MISLEAD. The answer is clearly, YES!

Econ: Then take him to court and prove it instead of assuming it is already proven. The fact is you don't even have enough to bring up charges against Mike C. Put up or shut up.

Any law enforcement officer is trained in learning to determine whether someone is lying or not. KNOW HOW??? THEY CHANGE THEIR STORIES. That is exactly what Mike did. He was not mistaken, HE LIED and that is precisely why Judge Strom instructed the jurors to disregard his testimony.

Mike lied when he said that ibp stepped out of the cash market for 8 weeks. That was proven to be a lie with actual procurement records YET HE STILL REPEATED IT KNOWING IT WASN'T TRUE.

Econ: Then shut up about it and prove it to a jury. You can't do it. I heard it is windy in S.D. but you take the cake.

Mike lied when he said that Tyson dismissed jurors BECAUSE they were black. HOW THE HELL WOULD HE KNOW "WHY" THEY WERE DISMISSED???? It was a classic lie to discredit Tyson.

Econ: The USDA has yet to pay a discrimination lawsuit it agreed to settle in the south with black farmers/cattlemen. I think you could extend this obvious racism all the way back to the people who are really running the USDA/NCBA.

Mike lied when he said packers were making $400 per head profits. HIS OWN DAMN COMPANY SHOULD HAVE TAUGHT HIM THAT MUCH.

Mike lied when he said he would answer my questions if I revealed my identity. I DID AND HE DIDN'T!

Mike lied when he said that ibp had contractual arrangements with the other major packers. Bob Peterson told him that was a bold faced lie and offered $1000 to anyone who would provide the proof. MIKE CHANGED HIS STORY. THIS IS ON TAPE!

Econ: Do you think a thousand dollars is a lot of money SH? Would Jeffrey Skilling have turned for a mere thousand? This is the most ridiculous claim to proving something I know. How did Sadamm Husein get 100% of the votes. Get a clue, SH.

Mike Callicrate lied in Pickett and changed his story.

Mike Callicrate is a compulsive liar. I would fully expect a deceptive pathetic individual like you to defend him because he tells packer blamers like you what they want to believe.

Econ: The fact is that you want to give Tyson the benefit of not being guilty even though a jury unanimously found them guilty and want to convict Mike C. on an allegation that never even got to charges. What a joke you are, SH.

Mike Callicrate lied when he said that fat cattle prices have nothing to do with supply and demand because he turned around and contradicted himself by suggesting that there was empty pens in many feedlots.

Econ: Supply and demand should work in the packing buisness but Tyson was able to break the economic rules set forth in the PSA and have a corrupt and incompetent regulatory agency not enforce the PSA.

You go Sandbag! Defend your fellow packer victims.

Unlike you, I don't call someone a liar unless I can prove it and I just did, AGAIN though a deceptive pathetic individual like you will never accept it.

~SH

Latest posts