• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The Spearhead and Working Ranch Magazine

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Sundancer

Reaction score
There is a nice article in the June/July 2011 issue of Working Ranch Magazine featuring the Spearhead Ranch. Check it out :D

I was leafing through it yesterday and I came across the picture of the "gizmo" and I thought to myself that looks just like what Steve uses when he brands and then I looked closer and saw who was in the picture. Great article! Even gives a plug for ranchers.net.

I did learn that Soapweed was in the National Gaurd which I never knew before. Thank you for your service.

Peach and I drove to South Carolina to attend our daughter's graduation. We've hit several Tractor Supply Stores on our way back to Nebraska, but haven't found a new issue of The Working Ranch magazine yet. The Kosmo Kid says he looks a lot cooler in his photo than I do in mine, but that isn't a real big surprise. :? :roll: :wink: I'm anxious to see the story and pictures also.

I kept checking to see if it was online, but when we got back to the
ranch, the magazine was here.

Yes, I agree with BMR. Good article!!!
You represented ranchers.net well, too, btw!!!

The picture of you and Peach together was really good,
as were all the pictures. Golly, Kosmo looked 7 ft. tall
on top of that pickup!

Latest posts