• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Title changed....just more of Angusgord's rantings

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hopalong said:
To: angusgord
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:33 pm
Subject: Re: cfid's
Our percentage rates went down with reusing them.

We had two opinions when we started one vet said do not use again the other said it was ok to.

My father is very money conscious and so we cleaned them up and put them in the freezer like we were told. In ziplock bags. In single rows no stacking. Next year percentage rates went down.

I can look back and get some more definate answers. We haven't used them for three years now.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss

Whatever other people think of you is none of your business.

I changed the senders name
and he recps name just to show you how pm.s can be manipulated
so really angus you have nothing :wink: :wink:

Yep you proved a long time ago how easy it is to change a pm. You sure did a number on a couple I sent you.

Yours i did not need to change!
Yours were the real deal.
Threats and all.

hopalong said:
Threats and all.

Keep on lying thats what you are best at. Why can't you just man up and admit that you are a lying sack of feces.

Bullhauler said:
hopalong said:
Threats and all.

Keep on lying thats what you are best at. Why can't you just man up and admit that you are a lying sack of feces.

that sure would be nice to see if old memanpa would man up and admit his lies.but he is just to much of a candy ass to stand up for anything,esp.himself.I think the reason i have a hard time taking so many here as good people is because none of them get on hoppys for his lies but jump all over ot..it is hypocritical....

nonothing said:
Bullhauler said:
hopalong said:
Threats and all.

that sure would be nice to see if old memanpa would man up and admit his lies.but he is just to much of a candy ass to stand up for anything,esp.himself.I think the reason i have a hard time taking so many here as good people is because none of them get on hoppys for his lies but jimp all over ot..it is hypocritical....

So you're saying OT lies? Have you ever said anything about his lies before, or just chose to ignore them?

As for me, I know nonthing about the PMs that hopalong sends to others, so I can not say whether they are lies or not. Is hopalong someone else....I don't know, so I cannot condemen him for that either.

I do know that you have accused me of being someone else before. We're you lying or mistaken?

Angusgord said:
nonothing said:
Bullhauler said:

that sure would be nice to see if old memanpa would man up and admit his lies.but he is just to much of a candy ass to stand up for anything,esp.himself.I think the reason i have a hard time taking so many here as good people is because none of them get on hoppys for his lies but jump all over ot..it is hypocritical....
Your right they are a bunch of hypocritical putz's!!! Let some run around acting like skanks then hit the so called liberals over the head with unmoral conduct.

Coming from the poster with 2 names. :roll:

Angusgord said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Angusgord said:
Your right they are a bunch of hypocritical putz's!!! Let some run around acting like skanks then hit the so called liberals over the head with unmoral conduct.

Coming from the poster with 2 names. :roll:
I admit it Muddy Buddy!! How about your perfect CONSERVATIVE friends ,are they admitting to any wrong doings??? :D :D

I don't have any perfect friends. See the thing with friends we don't have to be perfect as we can accept them with short comings and forgive them.
I'm afraid anybody with only perfect friends would be pretty lonely . Maybe even bitter. :wink:

hypocritexposer said:
nonothing said:
Bullhauler said:

that sure would be nice to see if old memanpa would man up and admit his lies.but he is just to much of a candy ass to stand up for anything,esp.himself.I think the reason i have a hard time taking so many here as good people is because none of them get on hoppys for his lies but jimp all over ot..it is hypocritical....

So you're saying OT lies? Have you ever said anything about his lies before, or just chose to ignore them?

i have no idea of his lies ..i have also never backed a lie of anyones here if i know it to be a lie.....i also do not see ot stalking others like hoppy does yet you seem ok with that too.....yet angusgord calls out FH and your all up in his grill.......funny thing is FH lets you people ffight her good name for her..I never see 8 or 9 people defending ot like that.....you people gang up and its junior high in here...you are so much a group mentality,that it is sad...Thats why i respect soapweed,he has an opinion but does not change who he is to fit the group like the rest of you do....its like your scared of eachother here,it seems your more worried about being liked by eachother then you are about holding on to your own ideals and beliefs...you fear losing your imaginary popularity..When i think of the persons so many of you seem to be,i chringe as you have raised children that will decide the fate of a nation......I hope they do not fear being alone and sell out their ideals and beliefs as so many of you folks have....A closed minded popularity contest is what we have here.

hypocritexposer said:
nonothing said:
Bullhauler said:

As for me, I know nonthing about the PMs that hopalong sends to others, so I can not say whether they are lies or not. Is hopalong someone else....I don't know, so I cannot condemen him for that either.

I do know that you have accused me of being someone else before. We're you lying or mistaken?

I guess i will ask you then?have you only ever posted here under one name?....now remember dont lie .....also you knew hoppy already admitted to being snoppy cause he was caught like the fool he is....who cares about PM's thats like caring what losers think about you..there just losers so who gives a rats azz...I am sure hoppy lies to everyone he knows.i just wish he got what he give is all.........

nonothing said:
hypocritexposer said:
nonothing said:

I guess i will ask you then?have you only ever posted here under one name?....now remember dont lie .....also you knew hoppy already admitted to being snoppy cause he was caught like the fool he is....who cares about PM's thats like caring what losers think about you..there just losers so who gives a rats azz...I am sure hoppy lies to everyone he knows.i just wish he got what he give is all.........

Why would I have to lie. I have posted under a different name before, which I acknowledged at the time. I was without my own computer and had to start a new account, because of passwords.

Have you ever posted under a differnet name? And really what does it matter. True intentions and opinion eventually are revealed. That's why you don't see me making a big fuss over other identities here.

But I will call out liars and hypocrites when they post lies and hypocricy. I don't pay much attention to Hopalong if you really need to know the truth. So I don't know what are lies and what are not concerning his aliases or his PMs. I'm here more to debate the issues, without the name calling and false accusations.

OT and I have debated for quite some time now, and I do recognize his lies and hypocricy when it comes to politics.

What did you expect this forum to be, wwhen you first joined? Probably some ohhing and awwing over a liberal President and Congress?

You're Canadian, what does it matter to you?

nonothing said:
hypocritexposer said:
nonothing said:

i have no idea of his lies ..i have also never backed a lie of anyones here if i know it to be a lie.....i also do not see ot stalking others like hoppy does yet you seem ok with that too.....yet angusgord calls out FH and your all up in his grill.......funny thing is FH lets you people ffight her good name for her..I never see 8 or 9 people defending ot like that.....you people gang up and its junior high in here...you are so much a group mentality,that it is sad...Thats why i respect soapweed,he has an opinion but does not change who he is to fit the group like the rest of you do....its like your scared of eachother here,it seems your more worried about being liked by eachother then you are about holding on to your own ideals and beliefs...you fear losing your imaginary popularity..When i think of the persons so many of you seem to be,i chringe as you have raised children that will decide the fate of a nation......I hope they do not fear being alone and sell out their ideals and beliefs as so many of you folks have....A closed minded popularity contest is what we have here.

You have no idea of his lies, but you expect everybody else to be aware of hopalong's lies and call him on them. Isn't that interesting.

The lies being talked about concerning hopalong are in PMs as far as I can gatheer, and OT's are posted publically.

Now who is taking sides with who they call out?

Angusgord said:
hypocritexposer said:
nonothing said:

Why would I have to lie. I have posted under a different name before, which I acknowledged at the time. I was without my own computer and had to start a new account, because of passwords.

Have you ever posted under a differnet name? And really what does it matter. True intentions and opinion eventually are revealed. That's why you don't see me making a big fuss over other identities here.

But I will call out liars and hypocrites when they post lies and hypocricy. I don't pay much attention to Hopalong if you really need to know the truth. So I don't know what are lies and what are not concerning his aliases or his PMs. I'm here more to debate the issues, without the name calling and false accusations.

OT and I have debated for quite some time now, and I do recognize his lies and hypocricy when it comes to politics.

What did you expect this forum to be, wwhen you first joined? Probably some ohhing and awwing over a liberal President and Congress?

You're Canadian, what does it matter to you?
Your the biggest liar on here Hypocritexposer!!! You know it others know it!!

I find it really strange how hard Pigfarmer tried to convince me you were such a great guy and that your pm's to him were nothing short of being a salt of the Earth type! And wheres Pigfarmer now?? Banned?? :D

and because I didn't show a nasty side with PF, you think I'm a liar?

So, by that reasoning, I guess that makes you honest for showing your nasty side with others. :lol:

Anytime you feel up to debating political issues, let me know. Until then keep trying to get my riled up. It's fun to watch.

I never once said I have not lied!
Can you say the same thing?

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone!

EH bulhauler,nonothing,angusgord?

Can anyone besides me see the hypocrisy in the post that claims that every one jumps on in pack mentality when a liberal speaks, yet does nothing about what I post? :wink: :wink:

jingo2 said:
hopalong said:

Now, there's something to be PROUD of!!! :roll: :roll:

Can you say the same thing kojingo?
Are you willing to say you have never lied? Or are you dishonest enough to say you have always told the truth? :wink: :wink:

hopalong said:
jingo2 said:
hopalong said:

Are you willing to say you have never lied? Or are you dishonest enough to say you have always told the truth? :wink: :wink:

Ohhh..when I was a little kid I suppose some of them whuppin's I got was for lying for one thing or another...

But, by the time I grew up, became my own man I realized I had to stand up and behind whatever came outta my mouth.

You, you ain't got a hair on your azz.....all you want to do is say, " it's not me"...and just run around the edges of the fight.

jingo2 said:
hopalong said:
jingo2 said:

Ohhh..when I was a little kid I suppose some of them whuppin's I got was for lying for one thing or another...

But, by the time I grew up, became my own man I realized I had to stand up and behind whatever came outta my mouth.

You, you ain't got a hair on your azz.....all you want to do is say, " it's not me"...and just run around the edges of the fight.

How many lies did you just tell in this post alone????
:wink: :wink: :wink:
EH kolojingo, or were you lieng when you were kolo??

NoNothing said:
.funny thing is FH lets you people fight her good name for her..I never see 8 or 9 people defending ot like that.

for some time I defended OT, until he stopped being reasonable and started being insulting towards the tea party, and thus myself, I still try not to insult him.. as his words do him more discredit then my insults ever would..

as for FH (who is now gone from Political bull).. I defended the Truth,.. a friend, and long time poster,.. against malicious gossip.. is that wrong?

I am not for running off people with gossip and innuendo.. let alone a lady..

I think the board lost alot when some of the liberal ladies left..

if AngusBored offered anything to the board, then I could see standing up for him, but he doesn't.. he has used other names. gossips constantly and is vulgar..

AngusBored is a gossip, a lier, a coward and stalked a lady until she left. (and Frankly not someone I could or will defend.)

Latest posts