• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Tractor talk: JD 4560 & 4450

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I gave it a quick try using the email in your post, George and got this back--probably same as what you have been getting.
This kinda puts the cap on what we have been wondering. :cry2:

Error Icon
Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to [email protected] because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

That or annother message like it is what I get - - - I used to get emails from him regularly and if I was more computer savy I could probably pull them up and reover his name

Just got this

The attached message could not be delivered to the recipients listed below.

The original message was rejected at Sat, 23 Mar 2019 08:06:40 -0400

Delivery attempt from MAG: smtp56.redcondor.net to receiving MTA failed.
----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- <[email protected]>
554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account ([email protected]) [-9] - mta4464.mail.gq1.yahoo.com

ALL, Bryan has passed away in late April of this year in Venezuela. Appeared to have been an aggressive form of cancer.

laffyman said:
ALL, Bryan has passed away in late April of this year in Venezuela. Appeared to have been an aggressive form of cancer.

We have been wondering about him. We miss him as do others, I am sure. Thanks for letting us know.
Is he buried in the US, do you know? Please let his family know he was well thought of on this forum.

Latest posts