• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Van Dyke invite

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the chief said:
And please don't speak about snotty questions as you are the KING OF SNOT YOU LOW RENT SCHMUCK. If you ocm Haymaker and Oldtimer hadn't have been posting your endless line of crap about these cattle Mr ? Van Dyke might not have had a target on his forehead when he dared to stick his head into the middle of a fight you started. So the treatment he got was thanks to your and your buddies.

When I read something like this, I get down on my knees and pray "THANK YOU LORD, FOR MAKING THIS PERSON GET MARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't worry Chief after reading some of your posts I THANK THE LORD TO. :roll:

PORKER said:
A document signed by his Dad just doesn't have the same weight as Export papers signed by several vets and backed by not just one federal government but TWO.

He doesn't need export papers to prove he purchased from a salebarn!

Funny Porker those export papers that the USDA have, have the ID numbers of those cattle on them. What is on the Sale barn receipts that Van Dyke has to prove those seven cattle were the one he bought???? :?

Sandhusker said:
PORKER said:
A document signed by his Dad just doesn't have the same weight as Export papers signed by several vets and backed by not just one federal government but TWO.

Which one of those Vets ever saw the tags on those cattle? Did they ever see them in any place except in the USDA's hands? Other than the USDA's word, how can they place those tags with those cattle?

I think Kato posted the contact number for the two Manitoba ports Sandhusker why don't you contact them and find out for us? I personally hope it is the one with the lady USDA vet and you have to question her on her ability to inspect imported cattle. Maybe Kato and Manitoba will get to sell tickets to that meeting of the minds too. :wink:

Tam said:
PORKER said:

Funny Porker those export papers that the USDA have, have the ID numbers of those cattle on them. What is on the Sale barn receipts that Van Dyke has to prove those seven cattle were the one he bought???? :?

You are right, Tam. Swift should have solved this one real fast---but they didn't. Either they were wrong about the cattle or they have way too much power over taking delivery and not paying producers.

Either way, Swift should be on the hook, not everyone else on this board you seem to blame.

Econ101 said:
Tam said:
PORKER said:

You are right, Tam. Swift should have solved this one real fast---but they didn't. Either they were wrong about the cattle or they have way too much power over taking delivery and not paying producers.

Either way, Swift should be on the hook, not everyone else on this board you seem to blame.

Are you saying now that Van Dyke was not paid for his cattle :shock: I could have sworn that he said they were paid in full :roll:

mwj said:
Econ101 said:
Tam said:

Are you saying now that Van Dyke was not paid for his cattle :shock: I could have sworn that he said they were paid in full :roll:

Do you have the same amount of time and trouble every time you sell your cattle?

Are you saying that Swift can just impose these conditions on producers unilaterally after taking possession of goods with no penalty?

Econ101 said:
mwj said:
Econ101 said:

Do you have the same amount of time and trouble every time you sell your cattle?

Are you saying that Swift can just impose these conditions on producers unilaterally after taking possession of goods with no penalty?

I guess I did not see your answer. Did Van Dyke get paid for his cattle or was he lying when he said he did?

Econ101 said:
Tam said:
PORKER said:

You are right Econ Swift should be on the hook and when they paid Van Dyke for their cattle they excepted the hook.

But explain to us why the Canadian industry is also on that HOOK.
1. We have been blamed for not helping in the investigation but it proven the CFIA did help by researching the tags and reporting back to the USDA that those cattle were exported on Nov. 28 ,
2. We were blamed for having illegal cattle in your country, the export paper proved they were not illegally in the US but exported legally.
3. We were blamed for endangering your consumers with our infected cattle, but the cattle were healthy fat cattle that never ended up in the US food chain as according to Van Dyke they were taken to a landfill.
4. We were blamed for them being smuggled into the US by a canuck that was stupid enough to leave the CCIA tag in the ears :roll: again the LEGAL EXPORT PAPER EXSIST.
5. We were told that our CCIA system was no damn good as it wouldn't release the name of the place of birth. Why should it have it was not set up to find HEALTHY STRAYS? And would the US producers, if they had a system like our, allow the information it to be released to a packer or foreign government for the same reasons?
Do I need to go on about who was doing the blaming ECON. :x

mwj, "I guess I did not see your answer. Did Van Dyke get paid for his cattle or was he lying when he said he did?"

After 47 days - and it took R-CALF and SSGA to get them to do anything! Is that acceptable?

Sandhusker said:
mwj, "I guess I did not see your answer. Did Van Dyke get paid for his cattle or was he lying when he said he did?"

After 47 days - and it took R-CALF and SSGA to get them to do anything! Is that acceptable?

I am trully sorry Sandhusker I thought I posed this question to Econ :oops: So your answer is yes and Van Dyke did not lie. I am glad we got that straight. I did not see the post where Econ said he was going to use a translator :wink:

mwj said:
Sandhusker said:

I am trully sorry Sandhusker I thought I posed this question to Econ :oops: So your answer is yes and Van Dyke did not lie. I am glad we got that straight. I did not see the post where Econ said he was going to use a translator :wink:

I'm beginning to think we have a split personality here ! :?
SH ask Sandhusker a question and Econ buts in and answers. You ask Econ a question and guess who answers your question? :shock: :? :lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe that is why Econ will not identify himself!!!!!! :shock:

Tam said:
mwj said:
Sandhusker said:

SH ask Sandhusker a question and Econ buts in and answers. You ask Econ a question and guess who answers your question? :shock: :? :lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe that is why Econ will not identify himself!!!!!! :shock:

If you would like to ask only Sandhusker or only any other individual to answer your questions, you are free to pm them otherwise your question is open to discussion.

As far as my identity, I am just as you are. Lets not get into that again please.

Econ101 said:
Tam said:
mwj said:

If you would like to ask only Sandhusker or only any other individual to answer your questions, you are free to pm them otherwise your question is open to discussion.

As far as my identity, I am just as you are. Lets not get into that again please.
:shock: You're a Canadian chick? Cool.....

Kato said:
I thought we have been told that R-Calf wasn't involved. :shock:
Yeah Sadhusker gave me the run around on this one before as well. If it works in their favour R-Klan is supposedly involved and if it works against they slink back into the shadows.

Hard to believe anything they say isn't it?

Texan said:
Econ101 said:
Tam said:

:shock: Oh No you don't Texan you are not going to pawn Econ off on Canada or the female gender that easy. He is yours :wink: :lol:

Texan said:
Econ101 said:
Tam said:

Only you would make that mistake.

Econ101 said:
Texan said:
Econ101 said:

Only you would make that mistake.

Econ why did you not say that in a pm?

Sandhusker said:

Gee thanks Sadhusker. We normally work pretty low key but we do get things done.

Latest posts