• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Way to go South Dakota

Help Support Ranchers.net:

alabama

Reaction score
http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pg=46&u_sid=1355219

Label beef as grown in south dakota and let the consumer make up his mind.
Hats off to south dakota.

I can see it now. Everybody rushing to the counter to get that "good ole" American beef and then walking away with out a steak in their hands because all that's left is an out of town steak! How much was imported into the US last year?

PORKER said:
Being tried in other states.

PORKER - What other State Governments have tried this? I ask, because if they have failed, I'd like to look into their factual causes of failure. Thanks.

''The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.'' – Alvin Toffler

''An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?''-- Rene Descartes

"We're going beyond country-of-origin labeling here. We're going right down to the producer who raised that calf," Rounds said Tuesday."

Congratulations South Dakota! At least you are talking of a program with some merit which is much more than COOL. Accountability each step of the way.

Latest posts