• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What a ripoff.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

i passed on the free offer last year, but buy several hundred regular z tags as well as feedlot style z tags for our feeder calves. I think it will be neat to see the stamped tags engraved with ranch name on them, it may cause me to order more that way!!! We are one of the biggest promoters of these tags, i tell everyone how good they are and don't expect free tags, but i'll call it a fair wage for my word of mouth advertising!!

Northern Rancher said:
A few free ones in return for a testimonial and the several thousand I've bought over the years isn't a bad trade off. Is there ANYTHING on ranchers.net anymore that doesn't launch a tirade.

Ohh once ranchers had a nut
And jingo
Was It's name o
J I N G O
And JINGO was it's name ohh
:nod: :lol2: :lol2: :lol: :lol:

Just remember we're laughing at you not with you. :p

On thread: That sounds like a great promo typical of good 'big biz' outfit. The wonderful thing about it is that they make the effort, and the local businesses reap the rewards for the good product and good service the 'big' outfit sells!

Re. "multi-tasking"....I sure hope my tax guy doesn't "multi-task" while getting that kind of money for doing my taxes!

More fun: Re. Palo Duro Canyon, we have been there once, and it is fabulous for both the scenery and the history. It would take quite a bit of time to see even most of it. I believe some is private land, and some in a park. We have seen other bits of it while driving through the areas to the south and east of the actual park area over the years.

Friends from the great little city of Canadian, TX have told us we HAVE to see the pageant put in in summertime. We want to do that as the only time we have been there has been in winter.

NR, you could stop at 'Canadian' if you get homesick! And it is a very nice town with some great eating places, though it has been a few years since we had enough time there to have a meal.

It will be fun checking out the website posted for the canyon.

mrj

WEll maybe if Ty gets his permit filled and heads south to rodeo I can sneak along on a trip. I kind of travel vicariously through rodeo-final got to see the Peave River country in northern Alberta which was awesome. I watched 'The Bucket List' tonight I got the cancer part covered I just need to find the millionaire buddy lol.

I just got the email this AM. So I APOLOGIZE for being impatient.

I have yet to read the "release form".[/b]

nortexsook said:
I just got the email this AM. So I APOLOGIZE for being impatient.

I have yet to read the "release form".[/b]

I am sure that was tough on you and now it's my turn to give you an Atta Boy! The only reason I took offense to you being a tad bit impatient was the title of this thread......What a Ripoff. That implyed you had been ripped off and that wasnt the case ....yet. All's well that ends well. Hope the tags work well for you and you get a free bag every year just to tick off Jingo2! :lol: :wink: :wink: :lol: Kidding! :D By the way, my wife reminds me all the time that I have NO patience at all. She is usually right too.

Latest posts