• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What if...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

rammtein7

Reaction score
What if instead of spending all our money on weapons and defence, we fed, clothed, and housed everybody NOT one human being excluded, got rid of boundaries and simply became one race. I believe we could as one race explore space in peace and harmony. Wouldn't that be cool?

that is stupid liberal thinking...why not invent a pill that makes us fart rainbows that smell like roses too ???

rammtein7 said:
What if instead of spending all our money on weapons and defence, we fed, clothed, and housed everybody NOT one human being excluded, got rid of boundaries and simply became one race. I believe we could as one race explore space in peace and harmony. Wouldn't that be cool?

It worked in the USSR. Working well in China, North Korea and Venezuala now

Rambo said:
rammtein7 said:

Now I'm wondering what happened to people first money second?

jigs said:
that is stupid liberal thinking...why not invent a pill that makes us fart rainbows that smell like roses too ???

Why would you rather kill your neighbor than work with them for the betterment of mankind?

rammtein7 said:
Rambo said:
rammtein7 said:

Now I'm wondering what happened to people first money second?

Nothing happened to it. We have had the freedom to make all the money we want, and give all we want to others on an individual basis.....

But don't steal/take mine and give it to someone else without my input. :roll:

rammtein7 said:
jigs said:

Why would you rather kill your neighbor than work with them for the betterment of mankind?

Because he first chose to force his communist ideology on my community through the barrel of an AK 47, I and my community did more than our share of building schools, clinics, supplying free bulls and agricultural training to the disadvantaged tribesmen, while my "neighbour" killed missionaries, aid workers, farmers and any tribesmen who didn't give unconditional support to his "cause."

rammtein7 said:

No, it would not be cool because the people across the water would realize that we had no guns and then they would come over here with theirs and take our food and clothes.

rammtein7 said:

Sounds good to me, how about you hop on a plane and head over to the middle east and sell your fairytale to Hamas and Al Qaeda and get back to us on your progress. Until then how about we keep them weapons and military so while you may have your head chopped off and body dragged through the streets me and my kids can keep ours.

But I will be more than glad to champion your cause once you get them psycho Muslims to sign up! :roll:

rammtein7 said:
When did world peace become so taboo?

Who said it was Taboo? It is just never going to happen. Only people who believe in tooth fairies and Santa think it will.

World is rough place and full of evil people, lets just hope dreamers like you do not persuade Government to do things that will end up getting my kids heads cut off or my daughter stoned to death. Because you live in an imaginary world that has no understanding on what makes humans tick.

andybob said:
rammtein7 said:
jigs said:

Because he first chose to force his communist ideology on my community through the barrel of an AK 47, I and my community did more than our share of building schools, clinics, supplying free bulls and agricultural training to the disadvantaged tribesmen, while my "neighbour" killed missionaries, aid workers, farmers and any tribesmen who didn't give unconditional support to his "cause."

rammtein7, I believe you owe a reply to the above . . .

I wonder if the ones that take over will double up on the food stamps?

"...While campaigning for the presidency, Obama lamented that "the war in Iraq is costing each household about $100 per month." Applying the same standard to means-tested welfare spending reveals that welfare will cost each household $560 per month in 2009 and $638 per month in 2010.

Most of Obama's increases in welfare spending are permanent expansions of the welfare state, not temporary increases in response to the current recession. According to the long-term spending plans set forth in Obama's FY 2010 budget, combined federal and state spending will not drop significantly after the recession ends. In fact, by 2014, welfare spending is likely to equal $1 trillion per year.

According to President Obama's budget projections, federal and state welfare spending will total $10.3 trillion over the next 10 years (FY 2009 to FY 2018). This spending will equal $250,000 for each person currently living in poverty in the U.S., or $1 million for a poor family of four..."

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2009/09/obama-to-spend-103-trillion-on-welfare-uncovering-the-full-cost-of-means-tested-welfare-or-aid-to-the-poor

Looks like job creation is the answer, when it comes to the ammount of money that is spent. A "work for welfare" pprogram might just help a bit also.

Rammstein, are you happy with the increase in welfare spending?

For your What if to work you would have to convince extremist nutcases that they need to put down their guns for the good of their families. While you are doing that Please remember some of these extremists think so little about their family's safety they tie bombs to them in hopes to kill somebody that simply doesn't worship the same God as he does.

Here is "What if" for you Rammie

What if University/college Professors actually taught the truth about World History so that the young minds in their classes would know there are extemists outside the campus gates that hate people they consider infidels and have no problem killing them in horrifing ways just because they don't have the same beliefs. Try looking up the Holocaust and tell us what millions of Jewish men women and children did to deserve being targeted by a german nutcase leader?

Then bring that into present day and ask yourself what did the 3000 innocent victims of 911 did to deserve being targeted by a group of
Muslim Nutcases?

As long as we share a planet with these types of people we NEED to beable to defend ourselves and our loved ones. :wink:

Tam, you are forgetting....

"the enemy of my enemy, is my friend"

The phrase the enemy of my enemy is my friend is a proverb that advances the concept that someone who is the enemy of your enemy is therefore your friend. It further means that because two parties have a common enemy, one can use the other to advance their goals. Often described as an Arabic proverb, there is also an identical Chinese proverb.[

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_enemy_of_my_enemy_is_my_friend

but what if......

Latest posts