• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What's the weather like at your place?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

That crow must be drunk or you are to the northwest. 100 miles straight north of me would put you across the state line into Washington around Anatone.
I am North and slightly west. The crow flies calculator says over 100.

Last edited:
Mr. FH has rigged up a great leaf sweep that he pulls behind his garden tractor.
He can build anything like that. He should patent it. 😉
He made it out of an old dump rake. Then he has a big bagger that he picks the leaves up out of where he dumps them and hauls them off to a compost pile.

Attachments

• 20210626_083423.jpg
    20210626_083423.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 7
  • 20210626_083430.jpg
    20210626_083430.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 7
It has been 36 or so all day with a light rain that has an occasional snow flake. Reminds me of countless days falling timber on the coast. Also reminds me why I moved out of that country. I drove by B's place ealier. Based on the rigs there and the rigs not there I bet they were riding the hills today. This would not have been a nice day to be riding the hills gathering cows.

About 30 degrees and foggy this morning. Can't make out the trees along the river which are about 150 yards from the house.

Latest posts