• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What's the weather like at your place?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

-40 C is the same as -40 F. That is the point of equalization. I get confused because 40 C is 104 F and 4.5 C is 40.1 F.

So when all you north of the lower 48 border, post -70 C and expect me to respond with a sad face emoticon, I can't because if it is the same temp here, it is -94 F and that sounds colder to me. :cry::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And then Jody throws in the wind chill factor and I have to don another layer or two. :mad:

Last edited:
320939141_564524121677403_7248710728697204624_n wind chil.jpg

Temperatures are predicted to fall to 5 F tonight with winds tomorrow taking it down to -20 F or -29 C for our Canadian folks. Strike my earlier boast about the banana belt. :(

15F here with light wind and feels to me like 0. I don't care what the weather mathematicians say it feels like. We missed the predicted blizzard.:) I noticed several loads of hay headed toward the freeway yesterday. I took a drive up to where one ranch used to feed 300 head, now down to 50, and their once alfalfa field that was converted to canola this year still has lots of stubble left and the cows seemed content out there grazing. They also feed alfalfa cake.

-6F no wind and I have no idea what it feels like (other than -6) and neither do the forecasters!

I will take -5 with no wind any day over 5 above with a 10 mph wind.

Latest posts