• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What's the weather like at your place?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

upload_2022-12-28_6-36-38.png

Snowing again today. Snotel sight has us over 315% of snow/water equivalent. More than six feet on the mountain. Hard to believe after the dry winters we've been having for so long. 🙏🙏🙏

I got to look at my bare fields for a couple of days. The first time not looking white for the last two months. Then we got another 2 inches or so of snow last night. The forecast doesn't have moisture in it but it also stays below freezing so this 2 inches might stay around.

At 3:30 this afternoon it was 18 clear blue skies with a brisk wind out of the NNE. This morning at church in Baker it was 14 the weather said wind at 27 with gusts to 36. Going to church cloths aren't as thick as chore cloths. It felt like that wind was blowing a hole right through a person just walking to and from the car.

Clear and cold with a not so nice breeze. The various weather stations on the computer say between -2 and 2 degrees. The thermometer on the deck says that it is 6 here in the banana belt. After we got done feeding the dogs were all about following me into the laundry room.

Latest posts