• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

WhiteWing ?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Bullhauler said:
Steve said:
Bullhauler said:
Good grief man you are such a pompous jerk. It was whitewing that started making up falsehoods about HIMSELF.

Thank you... it isn't easy staying above the fray here.. .

but to help,.. I wasn't referring to OT's blunder ,.. I was referring to your insinuation...

crap like that needs to stop... I am sure I will not stop it.. or even slow it down.. but I will do my damnedest to not participate..

No you won't ever stop it if you ignore all the crap that all your buddies say and then jump on me. It just further proves what a pompous jerk you really are.

In other words you are no better then them, so some how it is my fault... :?

smalltime said:
Another practical joke that's not funny. :roll:

I would tend to agree false accusations are not funny...

but as far as the "prank".

here is my view... OldTimer was already digging this hole... just because WhiteWing sold him a shovel does not remove OldTimers responsibility for the damage that accusation could have caused....

I find it quite "comical" that the great Constitutional scholar of our time could be handed a telephone number (tell me that I'm wrong here people) by WW, call WW on said telephone number and not be able to come up with WW actual name with all his FBI, CIA, DEA, ABC, DEF, GHI, JKL, MNO, and PQR buddies he has.

And even more comical that he can't investigate how WW came up with his name, when it's very, very, very, very plain as day on the forum with a very, very, very, simple search.

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=62249&highlight=bird

Bare-eyed Pigeon, these birds are called White Wings locally and my ranch is named after this bird.

And this guy wants me to take his word on matters of the law? Oh, okay!

iwannabeacowboy said:
I find it quite "comical" that the great Constitutional scholar of our time could be handed a telephone number (tell me that I'm wrong here people) by WW, call WW on said telephone number and not be able to come up with WW actual name with all his FBI, CIA, DEA, ABC, DEF, GHI, JKL, MNO, and PQR buddies he has.

And even more comical that he can't investigate how WW came up with his name, when it's very, very, very, very plain as day on the forum with a very, very, very, simple search.

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=62249&highlight=bird

Bare-eyed Pigeon, these birds are called White Wings locally and my ranch is named after this bird.

And this guy wants me to take his word on matters of the law? Oh, okay!

Thank you, well said iwannabe. Of course, my registered ranch brand also depicts the whitewing pigeon for which the ranch is named. For those who've not ever seen the bird, here's a photo below. I was at the ranch early this AM and they're hammering my grain sorghum right now. With a bit of luck though I'll be harvesting the first half this coming week.

123505536_b5LRa-M.jpg

And then there's this:

Bullhauler said:
No story whitewing has ever told has ever added up.

Honestly, I don't get it. I've not only always told the truth about my activites and reason for being here, I've not even ever felt the need to stretch the truth.

And BH, as for your statement about me 'bragging', I guess you're referring to the comments I made about my professional business life. Go back and look at my thousands of posts and I believe you'll find ONE or TWO where I went into any detail about my success in the business world.

The latest, and most detailed comments I made about that subject, was in answer to the constant badgering by the fatman about why I abandonded the US and ran off to invest my fortunes in a communist country.

I finally had enough of his **** and just pointed out that as it relates to $$$ in the US Treasury (some of which go directly to him) I'd done far more in my adult life than he'd ever done to help the country's bottom line.

And finally, if you think I should be flying around the world in my private jet, lounging on my yachts, sitting on the beach in Barcelona, Spain and other such stuff, that ain't me. It's like my buddies at my deer camp giving me grief because 5 years after I sold my company, I was still driving around in my 1998 Dodge Ram diesel war wagon.

I like the simple lifestyle here and I love my ranch so leave me the phuck alone about it, 'k.

Hereford76 said:
What is that hanging in the tree behind the pigeon?

Ranch hand is correct, that is the seed pod of the tree. I'm not sure of the exact species or common name of that tree, but there are plenty of them here. To me they remind me of giant mimosa.

Faster horses said:
"I like the simple lifestyle here and I love my ranch so leave me the phuck alone about it, 'k."

That sentence might be key as to why they keep badgering you WW.
You like your life and they are miserable.

Thanks FH. It's good that we all don't like the same thing because if we did we'd all be clustered together, wouldn't we.

For a number of years after I 'retired', I'd make a trip up north of Winnepeg for a deer hunt. Always enoyed it, usually stayed for several weeks and not only got to deer hunt but also grouse hunt. But without fail, at the end of every hunt, I was so tired of tromping around in the snow that I couldn't imagine how anyone would want to live with the stuff 6 months out of the year.....and that's not to mention the -20C temps that were routine when I was hunting. My hosts told me that Jan was really tough, often with days on end of -30 to -40. :shock:

Here it cools down to 60F at night and warms up to 85F during the days. I actually live without air conditioning, something I'd never done in my life. And like I said, life is simple. These folks get by with next to nothing and are as happy as clams. There are problems here, but there are problems everywhere aren't there. I always felt like I was born about 100 years too late....that I'd have thrived in the old west of the US. That's about what it's like living here except that we don't ride horses, we drive pickups. It keeps me on my toes. In the immediate years after I retired I got fat and lazy and very unhappy. Not here. Life's a challenge.

Whitewing said:
Hereford76 said:

Ranch hand is correct, that is the seed pod of the tree. I'm not sure of the exact species or common name of that tree, but there are plenty of them here. To me they remind me of giant mimosa.

WW's stories never seem to add up...that's a dirty sock that is hanging in the tree to dry.

Next, he'll be telling us that he has the birds trained to hang them up, guard them and then bring them back when they are dry.

:wink: :lol:

hypocritexposer said:
Whitewing said:
Hereford76 said:

WW's stories never seem to add up...that's a dirty sock that is hanging in the tree to dry.

Next, he'll be telling us that he has the birds trained to hang them up, guard them and then bring them back when they are dry.

The temperatures as well. I'd venture that they don't use Fahrenheit down there. Proves he's lying. :lol: :lol:

Traveler said:
hypocritexposer said:
Whitewing said:

The temperatures as well. I'd venture that they don't use Fahrenheit down there. Proves he's lying. :lol: :lol:

I love working with metric, meters instead of feet/yards, hectars instead of acres, but I can never wrap my brain around C versus F other than 0C is freezing and 100C is boiling.

Years ago I recall landing at the airport in Villahermosa, Tabasco, Mexico in April and when I got off the plane it seemed scorching hot. Later at my office the secretary had a newspaper from the day before with the headline that it had reached 41C with an even higher high predicted for the next day. I thought, 41C, that's gotta be north of 100F. I ran the calc and it was something like 113F. :shock:

Only in Maracaibo in the west does it ever get that hot here.

:lol:

gmug_zps672c4b30.jpg

You gotta admit, my buddy who did that pic did a pretty good job. How he got the www.mugshots.com watermarks over the image, I have no idea.

Actually, that photo is what got me to thinking of scamming the old toad. Every time I looked at it I thought it looked like a mug shot.

My only regret is not letting a few more of you guys in on the scam. It would have been fun to see his response to a few...."well OT, I gotta hand it to ya, you had the guy pegged from the beginning....what a disappointment that we trusted him".

He'd have been so full of himself he'd have exploded.

Whitewing said:

gmug_zps672c4b30.jpg

You gotta admit, my buddy who did that pic did a pretty good job. How he got the www.mugshots.com watermarks over the image, I have no idea.

Actually, that photo is what got me to thinking of scamming the old toad. Every time I looked at it I thought it looked like a mug shot.

My only regret is not letting a few more of you guys in on the scam. It would have been fun to see his response to a few...."well OT, I gotta hand it to ya, you had the guy pegged from the beginning....what a disappointment that we trusted him".

He'd have been so full of himself he'd have exploded.

to be honest, I wasn't sure what to think,.. I couldn't find that mugshot on the site.. and after looking at all the pictures of the thugs in that area it still didn't show up...

Steve said:
to be honest, I wasn't sure what to think,.. I couldn't find that mugshot on the site.. and after looking at all the pictures of the thugs in that area it still didn't show up...

Well, as someone not filled with hatred and bigotry, you did what any reasonable person would do, you tried to verify details of the story.

I counted on those 188 years of LE experience he always brags about to be worth the paper they're written on, and I was right. I bet he started that thread within 5 minutes of when I....uh, bucki sent him the PM. :D

Whitewing said:
Steve said:

Well, as someone not filled with hatred and bigotry, you did what any reasonable person would do, you tried to verify details of the story.

I counted on those 188 years of LE experience he always brags about to be worth the paper they're written on, and I was right. I bet he started that thread within 5 minutes of when I....uh, bucki sent him the PM. :D

"Old Time Cowboy Sheriffs" don't have to investigate anything. They shoot first and ask questions later. You know, like it says in the Constitution.

Not only does he have over 180 years of le experience but he stayed in a Holiday Inn Express a couple nights. But those nights were on the taxpayer dime.

Latest posts