• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Who kills more, Muslims or Christians?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

has anyone ever figured out how many innocent people the communists have slaughtered since WW2 ?

how many muslims that muslims have killed of their own?

or africans that wiped out other Africans?

when it comes to genocide,.. we as Christians and Americans are not even in the same league as those three...

hypocritexposer said:
Communists?

How about collectivists?

Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Islam

what were they collecting, everyone else's wealth?

it is ok,.. it was part of their war on the rich, that trickled down to a genocide that took care of anyone making anything or having anything...

Now suppose China came over here and tried to save us from Obama by bombing and installing a good leader. Suppose they were careful and only killed a few thousand innocents in the process.

Would we appreciate their efforts to avoid collateral damage?

Would we tolerate China imposing sanctions on us which resulted in our children dying? No, we would retaliate. Many of us would become terrorists.

It pains my soul that you really find moral equivilance in your analogy.

It is such an egregeous affront to the innocents who died, mostly women and girls, at the hands of those barbarians in Afghanistan. Who claim that their religion permits, even demands the atrocities they commit. It's an affront to the memory of every person who has been killed in a Muslim terrorist attack around the world. It is an affront to every Iraqi citizen that was gassed/tortured at the hands of Saddam Hussein. I could go on, but I think I need to go throw up, now......

Oldtimer said:
... as I would have loved to hear her opinion).....

Oldtimer said:
(I think she told me the other day she is now certified fluent in 9) -

... and sometimes in talking to her

Maybe you should have asked for her opinion, while speaking with her the other day..... :roll:

Latest posts