• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Will SH follow through?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Will SH follow through?

• Yes, he has integrity

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, he's full of it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sandhusker

Reaction score
For those who haven't followed SH and myself bickering under the Montana House thread;

SH: What could be more entertaining than watching the look on a "don't burden me with traceback" R-CALFers face when the buyers are only willing to take source verified cattle. LOL!

Sandhusker: Are you ever going to prove where R-CALF said "don't burden me with traceback" or are you just going to keep flapping your lips and spewing nonsense? WHEN DID THEY SAY IT, SH? You know how to cut and paste, lets see it."

SH: Why would I need to provide a quote? Want to bet $100 that they didn't say it???? Until you do, I have no incentive to prove you wrong!

Sandhusker: You need to provide a quote because you say you are quoting R-CALF. What do you think it means when you use " "? Do I need to borrow a page from your debating manual and call you a liar? LET'S SEE IT! Maintaining a scant of credibility is no incentive? Being called out as full of malarkey and not being able to refute it is no incentive?"

SH,"What's wrong Sandhusker???? You said "It didn't happen" and now you dont have enough self confidence to back that claim by taking the bet??? If I'm going to play your childish little "question everything" game by having to prove every statement you decide to call into question, it's going to be worth my time otherwise you can KMA!

Sandhusker: Fine, I'll put up my $100. How do you want to do this? I suggest Soapweed holds the money and makes the judgement. We both know him personally and we both know him to be as straight a shooter as there is. One thing I ask is your address because I'm sending your $100 to R-CALF so I can buy you a membership. That way you can read what they actually say.

SH, "I already told you that I would not support R-CULT in any form."

Sandhusker: You won't be supporting them if you win the bet - the bet that YOU proposed! COME ON, SH. I'M CALLING YOU OUT. YOU MADE A STATEMENT AND OFFERED TO BET ME $100 ON IF YOU WERE CORRECT OR NOT. I'VE GOT THE BET AND EVRYONE HERE IS A WITNESS. I SAY YOU'RE LYING. YOU EITHER PUT UP OR SHUT UP. WHAT WILL IT BE? YOU TAKE THE BET YOU OFFERED OR YOU ADMIT YOU WERE WRONG. I WILL ACCEPT EITHER.

The reason I'm not letting this go is that I'm sick to the gills with being called childish names, blamer, deceiver, etc... and having you bad-mouth R-CALF without the common cajones to back what you say. I'm fed up with the hypocracy and dodging while claiming to be a purveyor of facts and truth. You've posted that "quote" more times than I can count without backing it. What will it be?

$100 sent to me in a check if I provide the quote where an R-CALFer stated, "don't burden me with traceback".

Is that the terms, yes or no?

If those are not the terms you can KMA because you won't slip around this one like you normally do.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
$100 sent to me in a check if I provide the quote where an R-CALFer stated, "don't burden me with traceback".

Is that the terms, yes or no?

If those are not the terms you can KMA because you won't slip around this one like you normally do.

~SH~

Nice vote for yourself, but you're ducking, as expected.

I don't send a check to you - we both send one to a neutral, intelligent, honest party. They decide. And don't try slithering with "an R-CALFer" - there's 13,000 of them. This is about R-CALF, the org. You're already trying to back out. Maybe you should be honest and change your vote.

Sandhusker: "And don't try slithering with "an R-CALFer" - there's 13,000 of them. This is about R-CALF, the org."

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I knew it!

Here's your own recap you deceptive #!&$#@!%..........

SH (original statement): "What could be more entertaining than watching the look on a "don't burden me with traceback" R-CALFers face when the buyers are only willing to take source verified cattle. LOL!"

Sandhusker (in response): "Are you ever going to prove where R-CALF said "don't burden me with traceback" or are you just going to keep flapping your lips and spewing nonsense? WHEN DID THEY SAY IT, SH? You know how to cut and paste, lets see it."

One more example of just how deceptive you are.

What is your point anyway? R-CALF, the organization, has taken their position on "M"ID. They prohibited "M"ID from "M"COOL. You admitted they said they didn't want a "Burdensome Traceback". R-CALF members testified in "M"COOL listening sessions that they didn't want to be burdened with traceback. That's where that phrase came from.

They backed it with their signed affidavits and presumption of U.S. origin.

You can't create the "PERCEPTION" that R-CULT doesn't oppose "M"ID.

They have taken their position.

You got nothing here, absolutely nothing!

~SH~

Sandhusker (previous): "You need to provide a quote because you say you are quoting R-CALF. What do you think it means when you use " "?

You want to conduct a poll on integrity, you said that I was quoting R-CALF, the organization.

Show me where i quoted R-CALF, the organization.

BACK IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was always quoting R-CALF members and representatives as individuals.

The "don't burden me with traceback" quote came from the "M"COOL listening sessions and was confirmed with R-CULT's actions.

Why do you not want to believe that R-CALF members said, "don't burden me with traceback"???

What's your point?

Your desperation to peg something on me is a constant source of entertainment. I almost want to give you something to sink your teeth into because I know how badly you want that but then you'd use it to divert the issues like the deceiver you are.

~SH~

HURAY, HURAY, STEP RIGHT UP!!

See the great Sandbeenie transform words right before your very eyes.

Watch carefully now as the "master of illusion", coached by his cloned organization R-CULT, transforms words right before your very eyes.

SH (original statement): "What could be more entertaining than watching the look on a "don't burden me with traceback" R-CALFers face when the buyers are only willing to take source verified cattle. LOL!"

Sandhusker (in response): "Are you ever going to prove where R-CALF said "don't burden me with traceback" or are you just going to keep flapping your lips and spewing nonsense? WHEN DID THEY SAY IT, SH? You know how to cut and paste, lets see it."

Drum roll please..............."R-CALFER"........waves magic cloth........"R-CALF" - "CLANG" (cymbals) - applause.

Did you see that folks???

"Sandbeenie, the "great illusionist" made you believe that I was quoting R-CALF, the organization rather than R-CALF membership and representatives.

But Wait.......there's more..........

Now watch as the great "Sandbeenie" creates the illusion that R-CALF never opposed Mandatory ID by calling into question whether or not R-CALF, the organization, stated "don't burden me with traceback"............

ARE YOU READY??????

Drum roll please.......................Sandbeenie (paraphrased): "YOU CAN'T PROVIDE THE QUOTE BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED"... "CLANG" (cymbals) - applause.

Did you see that folks????

The Great Sandbeenie had you believing that R-CALF might actually support "M"ID and had you forgetting all about the fact that "M"ID was prohibited from "M"COOL and Leo calling "M"COOL, as written, "a good law" while taking credit for helping to write it.

The Great Sandbeenie, "master illusionist", had you forgetting all about the "just mark the imports", "we want country of origin, not farm of origin", "signed affidavits", "presumption of U.S. origin by only marking the imports", "school lunch program comparison" arguments and had you convinced that R-CALF might actually support "M"ID.

Now for our final act, The great Sandbeenie, "master illusionist" will avoid answering my question............OK, here's the quote..........Sandbeenie (to SH): "you need to provide a quote because you say you are quoting R-CALF. What do you think it means when you use " "?"...........ok, here's the question that will be cleverly diverted............are you watching..............Sandbeenie, "master illusionist", show the audience where ~SH~ said he was quoting R-CALF, the organization..................drum roll.....................drum roll.......................drum roll........................

To be continued...........

~SH~

SH, "Show me where i quoted R-CALF, the organization. BACK IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will show you, SH. A quick trip thru the archives is all it will take. Will it do any good? Debating you is like living in the movie "Groundhog Day." You can be proved full of crap one day, but the next you're spewing it again like the previous never hapened.

SH,"I was always quoting R-CALF members and representatives as individuals."

Oh, I see. It is honest journalism to use the words of select members to portray the stand of the organization? You think I can find a NCBA member who says the packers call the shots? Maybe I can find a Republican who says George Bush is a fool?

Like my Grandpa Hank would say, "You aint much."

Looks like the poll is coming in about as I expected. Other then your precincts up North, it appears most folks have you pegged right.

Sandhusker, it is obvious that R-calf leadership doesn't want to be burdened with traceback.

When the leadership says it, I would count that as being an official position. However in their slimy manner R-calf tends not to make official stances on anything so they can change if the wind blows another direction.

It's really too bad how many good honest ranchers are decieved by having their ears tickled.

C'mon, SH, give 'em some dirt on you! Consider it a challenge to top them even when you hand them a loaded gun! It brightens my day watching you bury the R-calfers! Have a good day all!

Hat, you haven't been here long enough to know what either SH or Sandhusker have posted in the past, unless you were here previously under a different name? Were you? Now if you're going to call someone else out for not being honest you should fess up!

I thought cheerleaders were off limits? I have been scolded for someone posting in support of me while arguing with SH.

I wouldn't look good in a red, white and blue skirt, holding pom poms anyway, I forgot to shave my legs!

Still haven't heard from you SH, no cheerleading going on here, just snowing like the bejeesus out my window and I could use the entertainment...
Sure don't feel like going outside today. Have a good day all!

Sandhusker: Are you ever going to prove where R-CALF said "don't burden me with traceback" or are you just going to keep flapping your lips and spewing nonsense? WHEN DID THEY SAY IT, SH? You know how to cut and paste, lets see it."

SH: Why would I need to provide a quote? Want to bet $100 that they didn't say it???? Until you do, I have no incentive to prove you wrong!

YOU GONNA BET THE $100 OR NOT? YOU'VE GOT 23 PEOPLE THAT THINK YOU'LL DO IT, I THINK YOU'RE GOING TO SHOW THEIR FAITH UNFOUNDED! :wink YOU OFFERED THE BET, I'LL TAKE IT.

How about a side bet of a nickel that you'll wiggle on what you meant by "they" in response to my challenge of a R-CALF quote.

Hey Sandhusker, just keep watching the poll and see whether SH has answered your questions or not, let everybody else decide whether he has been credible or not!

Latest posts