• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Word of advice for the guys

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mrs.Greg said:
Horseless said:
The other day Mrs. Horseless, with her over-sensitive nose, said "it smells like cow manure in the house." I responded well we do live on a ranch. I know I won't get any sympathy on here, but she says, "This isn't a ranch, a ranch has horses" OUCH!! That hit below the belt. :( I told her we had a horse trailer, actually two. We got cows, bulls, land, and boots. Still didn't matter. No horses, no ranch.
(She puts alot of miles on driving to work, brings home some bacon, sometimes cleans up after me.) And I really appreciate. :) :)

Then she jabbed me again but this time twisted it, "If this was a real ranch, I wouldn't have to be driving to work. OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!

I like to joke around with you gals. But with her, I guess the joking was over for the day. :wink:
Buy her a horse.... :wink:

.....and take off your boots before tracking up the house. :wink:

I wasn't guy bashing either I was bashing one man in general..I guess he is just getting under my feet as of late ;the darn OF better pick up soon so I can miss him again .. 8)

Hey Horseless, I have two horses here that the Mrs. can have..play your cards right and I may throw in a llama as well..maybe even a cow or two :lol:

I don't know what it's like at everyone else's place but here I am the only one that can walk in with their shoes/boots on ..Those that do all the cleaning can do as they please.. :tiphat:

Horseless said:
The other day Mrs. Horseless, with her over-sensitive nose, said "it smells like cow manure in the house." I responded well we do live on a ranch. I know I won't get any sympathy on here, but she says, "This isn't a ranch, a ranch has horses" OUCH!! That hit below the belt. :( I told her we had a horse trailer, actually two. We got cows, bulls, land, and boots. Still didn't matter. No horses, no ranch.
(She puts alot of miles on driving to work, brings home some bacon, sometimes cleans up after me.) And I really appreciate. :) :)

Then she jabbed me again but this time twisted it, "If this was a real ranch, I wouldn't have to be driving to work. OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!

I like to joke around with you gals. But with her, I guess the joking was over for the day. :wink:
Tell her to work harder on the ranch,and she won't have to drive to town :p .Just kidding!!!!That would be BAD!!!!Very BAD!!! :lol: :) :wink: :wink: Course if you get a horse there's gonna be to many animals.Can't win pard.

Here, the boots come off in the basement. Yours, mine, & everyone else!!!!!

If I even hear the slightest jingle of spurs coming up those steps headed toward my oak floors.....whoa be unto you!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kolanuraven said:
Here, the boots come off in the basement. Yours, mine, & everyone else!!!!!

If I even hear the slightest jingle of spurs coming up those steps headed toward my oak floors.....whoa be unto you!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's hard to get pass the hardwood floor police :wink:

LOL Kola, I have never worn cowboy boots in my life and do not plan to start. We only have soft wood pine floor upstairs and even I don't wear shoes up there . If you have to polish those wood floors yourself it's just easier to take the shoes off.

I cannot even picture Mr. HD in cowboy boots, that would be a good one. I have to try it and get a pic they should have spurs on them as well, even though he hasn't been on a horse for 35 years.. :lol: Might be a good BD present.. :p

hillsdown said:
LOL Kola, I have never worn cowboy boots in my life and do not plan to start. We only have soft wood pine floor upstairs and even I don't wear shoes up there . If you have to polish those wood floors yourself it's just easier to take the shoes off.

I cannot even picture Mr. HD in cowboy boots, that would be a good one. I have to try it and get a pic they should have spurs on them as well, even though he hasn't been on a horse for 35 years.. :lol: Might be a good BD present.. :p

I include "boots" of all shapes sizes and color.

Nasty tennis shoes are also on the list!!!!

I must admit that sometimes , after a really busy day, my socks are nastier than my boots!!!!

That's one reason I had a full bath put in down in the basement...if it's beyond boots coming off....TAKE A SHOWER BEFORE coming into the main house!!!

Why is that soooo hard to comprehend at times???? :???: :roll: :roll: :lol:

kolanuraven said:
hillsdown said:

I must admit that sometimes , after a really busy day, my socks are nastier than my boots!!!!

That's one reason I had a full bath put in down in the basement...if it's beyond boots coming off....TAKE A SHOWER BEFORE coming into the main house!!!

Take a bath before you come inside the house :???: :shock: That's hillarious :? :lol: :p :roll: :twisted: :) :wink:

Blkbuckaroo said:
kolanuraven said:
hillsdown said:

Take a bath before you come inside the house :???: :shock: That's hillarious :? :lol: :p :roll: :twisted: :) :wink:

Didn't your Mamma ever hose you down before she let you in the house?

MY house...MY rules!!!! :wink: :wink:

I have a shower outside on the back patio. Didn't take me many times to figure out what it is for. 8)

We don't have a shower outside for obvious reasons (the water would freeze as it was coming out 9 months out of the year :p ) but I do have a full bath when you come in from the walk in to the basement. Which is also a must use before and after you use the home gym as well.

Our home at the dairy had a full bath in the mud room and no person or clothes were to leave that area before going into the wash,,we also had a washer and dryer in the mud room..

Nothing worse than stinky dairy clothes or people in your home YUK..

hillsdown said:
We don't have a shower outside for obvious reasons (the water would freeze as it was coming out 9 months out of the year :p ) but I do have a full bath when you come in from the walk in to the basement. Which is also a must use before and after you use the home gym as well.

Our home at the dairy had a full bath in the mud room and no person or clothes were to leave that area before going into the wash,,we also had a washer and dryer in the mud room..

Nothing worse than stinky dairy clothes or people in your home YUK..

Oh yeah?? Well then you've never been around a hog farm!! :wink:

Yep, I have and ,,,,,,well,, let's just say I am not a fan of pigs unless in my freezer. :wink:

BTW the people we bought our ranch from had a few pigs and that is what the main barns were before we converted them into shop(s) and once and a while even though they have been cleaned thoroughly you get a whiff of PS ..I am hoping one day it will be gone.. 8)

This topic reminds me of a neighbor and his wife many years ago. The early model cars with automatic transmissions could be pulled to start if necessary, but quite a bit of speed was needed for things to work. These folks' car wouldn't start one day, so the rancher tied a chain from their pickup to the car. He told his wife to drive the pickup and he would try to get the car to start. He advised that they would probably have to be going at least 30 miles per hour before the car engine would cooperate. He got in the car and his wife led the way with the pickup. The only thing was, she comprehended some of the instructions but not all. She took off like a ruptured duck, thinking that speed was essential right from the word go. The chain was long enough and the jerk hard enough, that the front bumper of the car was the only thing that followed the pickup. I think there were "words," but the marriage still lasted a good long time. :)

I can't believe I'm the only guy on here married to a gal who's really gifted in the art of ass chewing herself. :???: :???: :p

Latest posts