• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

World Hereford Tour

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I Luv Herfrds

Reaction score
Who all is going to go?
It is Calgary.

I'm planning on going. Put the time off request to my boss and talked with some of my co-workers about swapping days.

When is it? I might tour up to give you a visit. I believe it is at Stampede Park?

per said:
When is it? I might tour up to give you a visit. I believe it is at Stampede Park?

Me too, let me know so we can meet up as we are an hour and a half drive away .

Just googled it : http://www.cvent.com/events/world-hereford-conference-2012/event-summary-973bfd1423e347b7b0f50501eb0bfe84.aspx

It starts in Calgary July 8th.

It looks to me like much of your time will be spent in Olds. That can't be much more than a half hour from HD's place.

Would've been fun, right during haying though. I'm sure Cowsense will be there. Sounds like a ranchers.netogether (or whatever it was called) in the making!

I am going to Olds to the shows. About 2 hours for me , so wont miss it. Will be haying then so not sure the days I will be going. Should be a good deal.

I have a family reunion that I am hosting that weekend ,but should be able to work out some time to meet up before you head back. Olds is about an 50 minute drive from our place .

We had better be done haying by then, we like to start the first of July. Last year due to the rainy summer haying dragged on until the end of July . :?

Motel is booked along with the Olds tour and shows.
Got HD's number and looking forward to meeting!!!!

Getting excited :D :D :D

Hope to take in part of the show; not sure yet which day's or even if I can make it. We've booked extra hay acres and (weatherman permitting) will be busy.
Would be nice to meet up with some of the r.net bunch!

Whats everyones plans.Im going up either the 17 or 18 depends on weather, rain would be a good thing. Just curious if anyone has finalized their plans. might make both days.

I'm driving up tomorrow and driving home on the 19th.
Plan to head north to meet up with HD on Monday afternoon..

So what's the word GM88?

I'm already up here using the hotel computor just got back from an awesome visit with Hillsdown and Mr.HD. And just realized I left my coat there! LOL!!! You know what they say when you leave something you own somewhere, in your heart you really want to return!

H'76 might be coming up so who else is coming or might come up?
Let's get the ranchers.net all together.

I admit I got lost in Leathbridge took the truck route and missed my turn. Forgot to sign my passport and didn't think it would be a good idea to be a smart azz back at the border agent when he asked me how big the letters had to be for me to read where it said to sign my passport! :oops:

Coming up tomorrow hope to be there by 9. will be there the next day to gonna drive back and forth. I know H76 he has been here so I will watch for ya. Or you can PM me if you want.

I Luv Herfrds said:
So what's the word GM88?

I'm already up here using the hotel computor just got back from an awesome visit with Hillsdown and Mr.HD. And just realized I left my coat there! LOL!!! You know what they say when you leave something you own somewhere, in your heart you really want to return!

H'76 might be coming up so who else is coming or might come up?
Let's get the ranchers.net all together.

I admit I got lost in Leathbridge took the truck route and missed my turn. Forgot to sign my passport and didn't think it would be a good idea to be a smart azz back at the border agent when he asked me how big the letters had to be for me to read where it said to sign my passport! :oops:

So wonderful to finally meet you ! Now I have to come see you in Innisfail for sure, totally forgot to get your coat for you when you left ! Will get it back to you !
Hopefully we can do the dinner thing still with GM88 , H76 and and some other members on here that live close to Olds . :D

I remembered it when I went to go to my room and realized I had it when I got to your place but not when I left! LOL!!!

Latest posts