• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

World Peace

Help Support Ranchers.net:

you and mike kicked all the fight out of me.LOL
I do truely respect the rights of others to have a contrary opinion (my wife would strongly disagree with that statement)

Saddletramp said:
Soapweed and I knew this would be a real tangled rope . :?

That paint horse I'm seen on about died from snakebite a few years back. He is far more useful to me than any rattler. We've other species of gopher getters in our country.

I believe I'll keep on killing rattlesnakes as I come up on them. And I hope to never come up on a rapist or child molester because I'll treat them the very same way if I am able and face a jury of my peers for my actions. And I'll be happy to be accountable for my actions.

I live in a world where critters do NOT have the same rights as MAN, and killers, drug dealers, and rapist are varmits that have forsaken their rights in society.

veryyyyy good!! BRAVO!!!

I worked at the prison that Faster Horses speaks of and believe me, some of these "vermin" have no right to breathe the same air that law-bidind citizens do!! One such man was a convicted serial child molester...big old teddy-bear looking thing who left his last victim (a 4 year old boy) with a permanent colostomy and wheel chair bound!! Here's the kicker...that sick bas#$%@ is now free and out walking the streets of bozeman!! His victims will never have the chance at a "normal" life!! I hate the fact that our society now gives more "rights" to the CONVICTED FELON and to snakes, wolves and buffalo than to an innocent child!!! :cry: :cry:

One such man was a convicted serial child molester...big old teddy-bear looking thing who left his last victim (a 4 year old boy) with a permanent colostomy and wheel chair bound!! Here's the kicker...that sick bas#$%@ is now free and out walking the streets of bozeman!! His victims will never have the chance at a "normal" life!! \

I agree that man should never walk the streets of any town again.
When I hear stories like that and put myself in that boys parents position. I too would like to put a bullet in his head. Justice, however, must be dealt without emotion. Lynch mob mentality is not the solution to the problem, it merely makes us feel better temporarily.

When I hear stories like that and put myself in that boys parents position. I too would like to put a bullet in his head. Justice, however, must be dealt without emotion. Lynch mob mentality is not the solution to the problem, it merely makes us feel better temporarily.

so if we shoot him cause it needs to be done.....just as we feel no great joy in killing a rattler or gopher,......killing this bastard would not make me feel better, because the damage he did is already done,......but it would solve the problem.....

I think the reason we have all this trouble is how we treat prisoners. we feed , house, educate, and kick them out to do it again. we have hidden the prisons from society, so it is an out of sight, out of mind situation.

if we had more hangings in town squares, the public would be reminded of the severity of the crime. dopers need a 3 strike polocy, except on #3, you get shot in the head. molesters, they must be a one and done punishment, castration, and then stoned to death.

and rattlesnake killers deserve a prize! thanks saddletramp, for taking one more of those out of circulation.

Saddletramp said:
Soapweed and I knew this would be a real tangled rope . :?

That paint horse I'm seen on about died from snakebite a few years back. He is far more useful to me than any rattler. We've other species of gopher getters in our country.

I believe I'll keep on killing rattlesnakes as I come up on them. And I hope to never come up on a rapist or child molester because I'll treat them the very same way if I am able and face a jury of my peers for my actions. And I'll be happy to be accountable for my actions.

I live in a world where critters do NOT have the same rights as MAN, and killers, drug dealers, and rapist are varmits that have forsaken their rights in society.

Just curious, how did that paint horse come to be biten by a rattler?

I would presume the snake struck at the horse and bit him.................... :lol: :lol:

elwapo said:
No... not all about money... The fact that these people have no remorse for there actions. And they are not a product of there enviorment. That dog won't hunt.. It's justice for the victim and their families..... What's the old saying, An eye for an eye.... Death row shouldn't be a twenty year stretch..... For every action there is a reaction... You murder someone and you can exspect to die...... done deal...

So is it about revenge then?

maybe we should cut their heads off with a butcher knife and televise it .........hmm sounds familiar.
If you equate capital punishment with the terrorist beheadings , you should change your name to el-warped-o.

Red Robin
My point is to look at the level that society is at and do some comparisons.

Do they have captial punishment?
Yes when the want by anyone (just like some have promoted on this thread)

Has it made their society better?
Not a chance

Does church led doctrum dictate justice?
Yes much similar to the christian "eye for an eye"

Has that made their society better?
Not a chance

The bottom line is violence leads to violence whether it is sanctioned by the state or church.

America was founded by people who wanted to escape persecution and draconian state control. By giving the state more control to end life we take a step backward in evolution.

Again I ask you this
If America is the only 1st world country with capital punishment why does it have the highest murder rate?

Why do you not see that by allowing the state to kill people you are LESS free than other countries and one step closer to the terrorist states you fight.

elwapo said:
Do they have captial punishment?
Yes when the want by anyone (just like some have promoted on this thread)
This is my point elwapo. Killing someone in cold blood is not the same as a society finding someone guilty and executing justice. You liberals just don't get it I guess.

elwapo said:
maybe we should cut their heads off with a butcher knife and televise it .........hmm sounds familiar.

Another comparison that is way off base. To try and make this comparison makes one lose all credibility.

R2, I agree with you.

whoa there red robin ........ Iam certanly not a liberal. I have voted conservative all my life. Dont paint me a liberal just because I dont agree with the death penalty.

Another comparison that is way off base. To try and make this comparison makes one lose all credibility

OK thats fine

What is your point?
Killing is killing be it in the name of god or law. The result is the same.

Just because you find hanging, electrocution, gasing, and lethal injection more appealing it does not change the result.

Remember a terrorist is someone elses freedom fighter. Similar to how southerners were painted during your civil war.

Now dont jump to conclusions again and assume that I am on the side of the jihadists.

elwapo said:
whoa there red robin ........ Iam certanly not a liberal. I have voted conservative all my life. Dont paint me a liberal just because I dont agree with the death penalty.
Sorry I called you a liberal. You are actually a wacko liberal, snake saving, anti justice, etc...

Yo
u are actually a wacko liberal, snake saving, anti justice, etc...

and I was expecting some intellectual discourse?

do you have any....................... or are we just down to name calling?

Welcome to the club elwapo!!

RR attacks anyone with more than 2 brain cells to rub together!!!

Latest posts